Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 3:07 PM Last edited by AnaMariaApostol : 29th Sep 2022 at 3:56 PM.
Default weird legs glitch
UPDATE: it's fixed now. Thank you.

I was playing like usual when this sim showed up at my sim party with her legs broken. I tried changing her shoes, hair, clothes...even her skin. But nothing fixed it. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 5:01 PM
Are you playing with any kind of NPC face/body randomizer mod? Perhaps the randomizer used a slider which causes that effect. Which slider I don't know for sure but try looking for any unofficial leg sliders or other unofficial sliders being used and changing it to zero if you have "Show Numeric Slider Value" set to true from NRass MC.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnaMariaApostol
I was playing like usual when this sim showed up at my sim party with her legs broken. I tried changing her shoes, hair, clothes...even her skin. But nothing fixed it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Kind of looks like height altering shoes with wrong adjustments... but those look like basegame EA shoes. Do you use leg sliders? Height sliders?
Inventor
#4 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 2:15 AM
Did she give birth recently? It almost looks like she is stuck in the squat position they go into when labor is starting. Did you just try resetsim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
Did she give birth recently? It almost looks like she is stuck in the squat position they go into when labor is starting. Did you just try resetsim?

No, she's a teen. She's not giving birth lol. And yes I did try resetting her. But it didn't do anything. I just changed her body with a pre-made sim and it's fixed now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Kind of looks like height altering shoes with wrong adjustments... but those look like basegame EA shoes. Do you use leg sliders? Height sliders?

No, I do not have any.
Inventor
#7 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 12:15 AM
No, she's a teen. She's not giving birth lol. And yes I did try resetting her. But it didn't do anything. I just changed her body with a pre-made sim and it's fixed now.

So strange! Never seen anything like it.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 7:01 PM

I have seen child to teen age up that resulted in a mutant dwarf... possibly caused by Kinky World... PROBABLY caused by KW, but not what you showed. At least it's fixed. No one wants THAT thing running loose in their Sims 3 save!!!

Also, if that Sim has parents, in Nraas MC, you can use advanced> play with genetics, choose parents and roll the dice... if you wish her to resemble her parents.
Inventor
#9 Old 1st Oct 2022 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
I have seen child to teen age up that resulted in a mutant dwarf... possibly caused by Kinky World... PROBABLY caused by KW, but not what you showed. At least it's fixed. No one wants THAT thing running loose in their Sims 3 save!!!

Also, if that Sim has parents, in Nraas MC, you can use advanced> play with genetics, choose parents and roll the dice... if you wish her to resemble her parents.

Yes I have had the weird squish from KW but I agree nothing like that... it's almost like she was in some interaction (maybe aging up) animation when she left for the party and never correctly left the animation or maybe like a werewolf transformation LOL