Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 12:46 PM
Default Favorite Interhood/Different Hood Pairings?
I don't know what to call a pair of sims from different hoods would be, but I just came up with interhood.

I generally enjoy playing with the canon hoods combined, and that has made some interesting pairs and storylines, though I haven't played along that far, though I have a lot of fun writing their stories. Perhaps liking the stories a lot more compared to the gameplay.

Some of my favorite pairs so far;
Desdemona x Alexander, two rich family and a lot of expectations from it. Even so, they somewhat still felt left out. As it seems Alexander is set to sidelines with Mortimer and Dina's own love life drama, and Desdemona not getting much attention as opposed to her big sister's talent, big brother's academics, and little sister being the baby. When their parents found out about this, now they shower them with too much attention, with formal dinners and such, though will their love still be as genuine?

Ophelia x Tybalt, I learnt that Ophelia is also a well-known Shakespeare character through this. Their love start from a meeting during Uni, they shared banters during their first meet. They made it through, and got married to Ophelia's mother's meethouse and stayed a while at aunt Olive's manor, but things seems to be amiss...

Lilith x Mercutio, though not official yet, I think it would be great potential as the two looks so good as an alternative style pairing. Lilith ran away from home after a big fight with her dad, she ran right to her grandparents, the Oldies and found comfort with them. Her grandparents made a group for the elders to have fun with together (The Montys and Smiths), in a meet up at the old community barn, she met Mercutio, Romeo, Johnny and Jill.

Brandi x Buzz, not an official pairing either, but I found a fanart of Buzz and Brandi as the Yours, Mine and Ours movie poster, and that makes me think about pairing then up to see what chaos would entrail raising 5 kids(and another on the way) under one roof.

So, how about your pairings? Interesting stories are a great addition to it, doesn't need to be an official pairing you did in a gameplay.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 8:18 PM
I've only got one couple living in my own Pleasantview so far as it was only settled a short time ago by the arrival of the first colonial settlers and the next couple isn't arriving for another year.Eli and Ami Jankowsky are one branch of Goth family ancestors while Andy and Carol Pleasant are the first of the Pleasant family to settle in Pleasantview back at the turn of the 17th century.I'm creating renditions of the original Pleasantview ancestors and moving them into the Pleasantview of 17th century colonial America.Interhood parings will come as they begin with adding their first shopping district which is how the town gets into having multiple neighborhoods.Subhoods added to a town let it grow and expand on the space for sims to live.
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 12:49 AM
If we're talking about the 3 base-game hoods, I didn't have many pairs throughout my games but what I did have were, from the top of my head:

Pascal Curious & Bianca Monty
Kent Capp & Nervous Subject
Olive Specter & Mortimer Goth
Daniel Pleasant & Chloe Curious
Jill Smith & Alexander Goth

These were pairings before I really cared about taking notes on their lives so unfortunately I don't remember much about why or how they got together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
If we're talking about the 3 base-game hoods, I didn't have many pairs throughout my games but what I did have were, from the top of my head:

Pascal Curious & Bianca Monty
Kent Capp & Nervous Subject
Olive Specter & Mortimer Goth
Daniel Pleasant & Chloe Curious
Jill Smith & Alexander Goth

These were pairings before I really cared about taking notes on their lives so unfortunately I don't remember much about why or how they got together.

The other hoods could also be in there, I just mention those four as the most notable because I haven't invested much to the other hoods, other than pairing Andrew Martin and Florence, oh and Checo managed to suddenly acr kiss Kristen Loste.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 6:44 AM
Brandi with Lazlo Curious
Kaylin with Antonio Monty
Alexander Goth with Ginger Newson.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 12:58 PM
Lazlo Curious and Florence Delarosa. They met through work and were three-bolters.

I am Error.
Inventor
#7 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 2:59 PM
It's been a while since I've played a combined hood but I remember Cyd Roseland and Bianca Monty being a pairing I liked.
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 4:22 PM
In my last uberhood that I lost when I changed computers, Mercutio Monty married Lilith Pleasant and they made a really cute couple. Tybalt married Ophelia as well, and Tybalt got disowned by the Capps for doing so, but they ended up divorcing and she went back to Johnny. I think I also got Nina Caliente and Vidcund Curious together, and they were a surprisingly good pairing.

I'm contemplating starting a new Pleasantview-Strangetown playthrough, as my favorite Sims are in those two hoods, and we'll see who gets together this time. I'm leaving out Veronaville because last time, the Capps just overran all three neighborhoods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
In my last uberhood that I lost when I changed computers, Mercutio Monty married Lilith Pleasant and they made a really cute couple. Tybalt married Ophelia as well, and Tybalt got disowned by the Capps for doing so, but they ended up divorcing and she went back to Johnny. I think I also got Nina Caliente and Vidcund Curious together, and they were a surprisingly good pairing.

I'm contemplating starting a new Pleasantview-Strangetown playthrough, as my favorite Sims are in those two hoods, and we'll see who gets together this time. I'm leaving out Veronaville because last time, the Capps just overran all three neighborhoods.

Oh yeah, I feel that, these pairings are also mostly from my save which I accidentally screwed up in the process of backing them up. So, I couldn't do much about them, but I do wish to try to remake.

I have thought of Ophelia and Tybalt divorce because of their contrasting personality if it ever comes to it, or a much more dramatic approach with Tybalt having his left threatened by living with Olive and Ophelia none-the-wiser, it's just the tragic stuff. Though, I have become attached to the idea of them.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 11:00 PM
Cassandra Goth x Vidcund Curious, 2 bolts, both misfits unlucky in love (at first), both in the same general career field

Lilith Pleasant x Tank Grunt, 3 bolts, both dealing with skewed family dynamics

Tybalt Capp x Jules O'Mackey, 3 bolts, can't remember any other compelling story reason, but honestly, 3 bolts of chemistry is a pretty good reason in itself

Gilbert Jacquet x Goopy GilsCarbo, 2 bolts, both lazy but very sweet and laidback, and it's an open relationship due to them being romance sims
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 11:01 PM
I could see a union between a Landgraab recreated from the default shopping district and one of the kids of the Pleasant family as my Pleasantview starts growing and expands into it's first shopping district and some of the townie NPC's might join families.
Theorist
#12 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 7:36 AM
Oh, THIS! Sorry for a long post beforehand, but you did ask about it yourself...

So, in my megahood (all default hoods combined) I decided to break up most default couples for some reason I can't remember, so most of the sims ended up married to someone else, and very often from another hood. Now that I've come back to TS2 after a 7-year break I often find myself surprised about who's married to whom whenever I enter a household. That's hilarious, especially in cases when I can't remember why on earth...

Mary-Sue Pleasant ended up married to that spy guy in black... what was his name? The one from Desiderata Valley. John Mole. The two of them started an organized crime group, she a politician and him a spy, that was perfect! That's how they met. They had a three-bolt chemistry, so even though they vowed not to mix business and pleasure, eventually they gave up and married, after many years (well, in-game days) of trying to stay apart. Mary-Sue was already an elder by that time, but he didn't care and married her anyway. Such a nice criminal romance, lol. Meanwhile other sims had joined in with them and their gang, up until the Landgraabs (they stole from them a lot) rounded up their own group, recruited a police chef, and managed to jail all of them. Now Mary-Sue is in jail, and John was allowed to stay home until his daughter grows up. It's so sad, him and Mary-Sue are going to die apart!

One member of Mary Sue's gang was Riley.. dammit I can't recall the name, the handsome doctor from Beladonna Cove. He had a huge family by default and unlike most others, I never broke them up. He was a family man, after all, and he even went into crime for his many kids! He was always so touching, so caring for his kids, he kept thinking of them whenever he did crime

Oh right, another member of the gang was Don Lothario! He was a plastic surgeon in my game (custom career), and the gang used his plastic surgery services to have one of them temporarily impersonate Malcolm Landgraab's only true love... It's a long story, but Malcolm ended up blackmailed and had to give up his real estate business to them. Now Don is in jail.

Lilith Pleasant ended up marrying a much older Contender, that boxer star dude, from Belladonna Cove. That sounds weird, but I remember that they met when she lived with Dirk and she wasn't happy with Dirk. She always admired famous people and was star-struck. Apparently Lilith and Contender divorced later, and now both of them are dead, their daughter lives alone. Lilith was a rock star in her prime, she never truly grew out of her antics.

Benjamine Baldwin (Beladonna Cove) married Alexandra Theatherton (Riverblossom). That worked surprisingly well. She happened to be the police chef who helped the Landgraabs to jail the gang, and Malcolm kept rolling up wants to marry her. Too bad, Malcolm, she's already remarried! They don't have kids of their own, though, and Benjamine's son Marcus already got married off to Desdemona Capp. The Capps in my game are a matriarchal family and run a medical business, Desdemona is the family's head, and Marcus is a geneticist who only cares for science. They go together well.

Victor Aspir (Desiderata) married Wanda Tinker (Bluewater), because Wanda found out that Stephen has a child with Kaylinn Langerak! Eventually Stephen even married Kaylinn, after Wanda left him. Victor and Wanda had two daughters. Both daugthers married into the Monty family, to Mercutio and Benedict, and then Wanda left and married into their family, too: she married their father Antionio, lol. I have no idea how and why that happened, but poor Victor, he lost all his family members to the Montys, even his wife!

That said, I still haven't found out where Juliet and Romeo are. But I remember that Romeo was gay and ran off with Tybalt. Both Romeo and Tybalt got disowned, because Veronaville is a conservative town in my game, so apparently they left Veronaville for good. Juliet quiet likely just decided to stick by Tybalt: they had a touching sibling relationship in my game.

I find it hard to present other couples, because I can't remember their original surnames. So I can't even tell what sims they got married to. Like, Edward Contrary married Mary... but Mary who? I wish I could look up their maiden name. Even my spreadsheet can't help, as I'd never thought of mentioning their original surnames anywhere.

Also I have hoods and sims imported from Life Stories and Pet Stories, so I can't mention many interhood matches because you likely wouldn't know these sims.
Scholar
#13 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NimaSims
The other hoods could also be in there, I just mention those four as the most notable because I haven't invested much to the other hoods, other than pairing Andrew Martin and Florence, oh and Checo managed to suddenly acr kiss Kristen Loste.

ACR makes some interesting stories for Uberhoods!
From what I can remember, excluding Sims in the bin, I've had:

Tara DeBateau & Melody Tinker
Dina Caliente & Armand DeBateau
Florence Delarosa & Connor Weir
Erin Beaker & Andrew Martin
Vivian Cho & Ajay Loner
Jessica Peterson & Malcolm Landgraab
Mary-Sue Pleasant & Benjamin Baldwin
Isabel Baldwin & Luis Aspir
Betty Goldstein & Consort Capp
Violet Jocque & Puck Summerdream
Patricia Wan & General Buzz Grunt
Leod McGreggor & Nervous Subject
Alexandra Teatherton & John Mole
Ariel Capp & Xander Roth

Theorist
#14 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 6:16 AM
I think Erin Beaker and Lazlo Curious would be a nice match. Both are weirdos who are into the supernatural... And besides, it'd be fun if Lazlo married Loki's little sister. Loki has taken Circe from his two besotted brothers, after all. It only feels right if a Curious guy takes away his sister. Not that Loki would care for his sister, haha, or rather that's maybe the only time he would? I find it strange that Erin lives apart, while Loki has a huge house. Maybe it belongs to Circe, but in that case, where did the siblings lived before? So I kind of picture Erin and Loki living together in that huge house, then Loki marries and tells her: 'Go live with your friends, no space left, I took in a wife and a guinea ping (Nervous Subject) while you were off studying' That would explain why Erin doesn't even seem to know Circe. Although nothing can explain the fact that there's a spare bedroom in that house anyway, and noone is using it. It's booked for future use a nursery, I guess.

Nervous Subject and who? I can't decide. He kinda looks awesome in my game now, with a makeover, but he's still a strange husband candidate: super sloppy, super mean... I pity his wife. Maybe Ophelia? Once she finds out that he's Olive's son she helps him run away from the Beakers, they start living together in that house and... I like it when pairings make sense! And she's implied to be a little mentally weird, as well, although I can't really see that: she looks very well socially adapted.

I'm not a fan of aliens, so I don't know what to do with Johny Smith. And Pascal's son

Oops, I just noticed that in this post I've been talking about inter-strangetown relationships. Oh well. It only happened because Strangetown is the only hood amongst all hoods that I haven't played before, so all my other sims already have families with kids and are close to being elders, so no more marriage candidates are left except within Strangetown. But I hope it's still interesting for someone, and maybe someone can give me ideas on what to do with Nervous Subject and the aliens. They're boring, but I don't want to kill them

And to honor an OP's original request: in a hood I'd had before this one, many years ago, I remember that I had Vidcund marry Cassandra Goth, just like one of the posters above. I married her to Darren first, just like the story implied, but I've found her life with him really boring. It was just a proper pairing to have, an implied one, but there was nothing to it.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 8:49 AM Last edited by kiddypatches : 19th Jan 2023 at 12:20 AM.
I never play Uberhoods (too time consuming to play hoods on their own as it is), but I always wanted to pair Cassandra Goth with Pascal Curious. I dunno, I just could see them bonding over Pascal's baby, and along the way, feelings develop. Also Cassie's interest because she's in the Science career I believe. And Mortimer would be excited to see an alien baby.

But yeah, I just think Cassandra x Pascal would be cute.

I also thought that adult!Angela Pleasant and Nervous Subject would be cute, but just a fleeting thought. Kinda like, Angela being such a sweetheart, she would be an "angel" for Nervous.

Brandi Broke and Timothy Riley could be cute, too. Hmm.

I also have a small soft spot for Bianca Monty and Cassandra Goth.

There's also Ophelia Nigmos and Dirk Dreamer I have a soft spot for. So many choices...
Forum Resident
#16 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 9:51 PM
Pascal Curious + Natasha Una
Lilith Pleasant + Johnny Smith
I may steal Desdemona x Alexander for my medieval hood, Alexander is the royal heir and Desdemona comes from nobility...

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 7:28 PM Last edited by NimaSims : 20th Jan 2023 at 7:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
Oops, I just noticed that in this post I've been talking about inter-strangetown relationships. Oh well. It only happened because Strangetown is the only hood amongst all hoods that I haven't played before, so all my other sims already have families with kids and are close to being elders, so no more marriage candidates are left except within Strangetown. But I hope it's still interesting for someone, and maybe someone can give me ideas on what to do with Nervous Subject and the aliens. They're boring, but I don't want to kill them

And to honor an OP's original request: in a hood I'd had before this one, many years ago, I remember that I had Vidcund marry Cassandra Goth, just like one of the posters above. I married her to Darren first, just like the story implied, but I've found her life with him really boring. It was just a proper pairing to have, an implied one, but there was nothing to it.

It's okay, I thought this is an interesting take to think of.
I personally see that Nervous is trapped, so his romance options is limited to the service people or just no one.
I had him be paired up with Kaylynn for one date, since she was the Beaker's maid, and that made me found out she was pregnant with Don's baby all this time because she would walk away because her needs were low. Though, I don't think I intend to pair them up permanently.
The original idea is the cloning idea, where the 'Beakers' use his body to host a clone of himself (kinda like a Brandi Broke situation) and have him raise his child and do whatever he can to protect them with him being a family sim and I'm a sucker for this kind of storyline.

As for aliens, I don't know if I'd say I hate them, but I have my own inside joke of hating PT9. He's got Bella in the ugly house by the street, and I've gotten them in an affair because I just want him to be divorced from Jenny cause we will not have a 'Sweet Home Alabama' situation here. Perhaps the aliens can just be in one house and be a sort of 'invasion' plan, or be gathered by 'the military', those are pretty in lore if considering other sims 2 installments with aliens being invaders (DS) and military taking the Smiths and Pascal's baby(PS2).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
I may steal Desdemona x Alexander for my medieval hood, Alexander is the royal heir and Desdemona comes from nobility...

Ahaha, it's funny to hear that someone's 'stealing' this pairing. Go right ahead, I'd love to see what happens to them in that save.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 10:41 PM
I've had quite a few, some people would consider weird, some people may not think much of.

Cassandra Goth x Pascal Curious: Had this pairing happen once in my game. Last I left them, they were newly married, bought a house in Strangetown together, and have a happy family with Tycho. Cassandra wants to have a baby to grow the family further. I haven't touched this hood in a while, but I hope to revisit it at some point. I find them cute; they have matching glasses, both work in the science field, both had a father who worked in the science field, both had a parent who was abducted by aliens, and I'd imagined Cassandra would be up for raising Pascal's alien baby.

Cassandra Goth x Vidcund Curious: In my ongoing megahood, they got married after Cassandra found out about Don's death. She got along well with Vidcund's alien daughter, Celeste, and treated her like her own. The pair supported each other well; Cassandra supported Vidcund through adjusting to Pleasantview, while Vidcund supported Cassandra through her father's death and the new expectation placed on her as the new head of the Goth family. Together they had two children, Theodore, who is a child, and Elaine, a newborn baby. You may notice I'm talking in past tense in some parts. That's because while playing Circe, a cactus got caught on fire during a storm, which caused the death of three sims; Tyson Dawn, Lola Curious' new husband that she barely got to enjoy the honeymoon phase with; Victor Aspir, who has left a wife and two children behind, a teen and a child; and the third was... Cassandra. Now Vidcund is a widow with three kids in a mansion, with more money than he knows what to do with. I found them cute while they lasted.

Darren Dreamer x Natasha Una: They're both artists immersed in their craft. Natasha runs her pottery business, which she has been trying to get off the ground since before they even married, while Darren splits his time between looking after their toddler daughter, Terra, painting freelance for money, and helping his wife with the business on particularly busy days. They manage. I find them chill... it amuses me to imagine Darren insisting that it's his turn to make dinner since he's tired of grilled cheese.

Johnny Smith x Violet Jocque: Violet didn't hesitate to try and win him over after he and Ophelia amicably broke it off. At first they just messed around, but Johnny wanted to become exclusive, so she accepted.  They've had their ups and downs, but are currently married with an infant daughter, Sienna. They also have custody of Caleb, Johnny's child aged son with Lilith. To make a long story short, Johnny and Lilith cheated on their respective partners in high school and this resulted in Caleb's birth. Lilith hoped to pass him off as Dirk's, but couldn't after he was born with blonde hair, green eyes, and green skin. She begged Johnny to take him, which he did. Their significant others found out, but they were fortunatley forgiven. However, while Johnny is loyal to Violet and is going out of his way to make up for everything, Lilith is still pining for Johnny and is cheating on Dirk with Nery Turner. Outside of paying child support, she doesn't really bother with Caleb either and spends her free time being aggressive on community lots. I've never played Lilith like this before, she's usually in a stable relationship with Dirk, so playing her like this has been fun. As for Johnny and Violet, they were cute up until they got married, but that might be because they rarely spend time together anymore with how busy their schedules are. They were fun before though, they even both wear orange.

Ophelia Nigmos x Rick Contrary: They met through Violet, and Ophelia was immediately smitten for some reason. They double bolted and she constantly rolled Wants for him; she wanted to chat with him, she wanted to invite him over, she wanted to appreciate him, etc. This lead to them having their first woohoo through ACR and the next day she rolled the Want to go steady with him. He rejected her, though. After talking, she found out that he didn't think he was good enough for her and she deserved better, but ultimately they gave it a go and now they're happily married, so it went well. They even have three bolts currently, so it went really well. They live in Desiderata Valley with their two boys; Varden, a toddler, and Lysander, an infant. They aren't well off financially, but have each other at least; Ophelia is planning on starting up a flower arranging business after setting it up and Rick just recently got a job in Law. Prior to that, he did random shifts as a barista and even had a go at counterfeiting simoleons, which didn't go well. At first, I was a bit baffled by this pairing, but they've grown on me. They have it rough, but they're still happy together and support each other. It was also the first time I'd seen a Fortune sim desperate to make money, and I mean desperate enough to roll the Want to counterfeit simoleons, because yes, he rolled the Want to do that and be a barista while looking for positions in the Law career. That play session was chaotic, I believe Ophelia eventually asked Nervous for enough money to pay the bills and get some stuff for the new baby, because Rick was working himself too hard and barely spent time with her; he'd sleep for a bit, eat, then go to the museum to work as a barista. Now that he has that job in Law, maybe things will start looking up. I can't wait to return to these two, because they're fun to play currently

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#20 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 12:07 AM
I'd love to make some NPC dormies into playables to add them as townies in the family bin to become the townie neighbors in apartments and the matches from those can be fun to see and some of them might become famies I love a lot.I'll have to wait a very long time fir this to happen in my Pleasantview as the campus won't be introdiced until about the 19th century.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 1:47 AM
I just remembered another pairing I really liked: Betty Goldstein and Consort Capp. Even elder sims should find love, and these two hit it off really well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 10:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMposiast
I just remembered another pairing I really liked: Betty Goldstein and Consort Capp. Even elder sims should find love, and these two hit it off really well.

I definitely like pairing Consort to someone, not sure what it is but he seems like he's one to remarry and perhaps that mellowing his hatred for the Monty if he were to marry someone nice. Or, perhaps could go the other route if he were to marry Olive, haha.
Scholar
#23 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 4:09 PM
This conversation inspired me to start a Pleasantview-Strangetown hood. So far, I've only gotten Nina and Vidcund back together, because I like them as a couple. I think deep down Nina is also a geek. She had Don's love child, whose skin betrayed her alien ancestry, so she had to go hide out in Strangetown, which is where she met Vidcund. The only other inter-neighborhood couple that seems to be forming at this early point is Ripp and Lilith. I like to change Lilith's aspiration to pleasure, which would make her and Ripp a good match.

Speaking of the elders, Olive and Mortimer have three bolts together and would be a very interesting couple, except unfortunately Olive already got scared to death by her ghosts.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 6:54 PM
I play Uberhoods, so I have a lot of pairings -ish I like:

Nina Caliente/Gilbert Jacquet OR Buzz Grunt
Cassandra Goth/Malcolm Landgraab OR Armand DeBateau OR Antonio Monty
Buzz Grunt/Rainelle Neengia OR Nina Caliente
Nervous Subject/Kent Capp
Ophelia Nigmos/Morty Roth
Pascal Curious/Jane Stacks
Lazlo Curious/Florence Delarosa
Kristen Loste/Malcolm Landgraab
Consort Capp/Dora Ottomas
Miranda Capp/Romeo Monty/David Ottomas (yes, all three)
Catherine Viejo/Carlos Contender
Leon McGreggor/Tara Kat
Julien Cooke/Ginger Newsom (This one: in one iteration he lived next door, helped raise the kids, and was all together a standup guy, and she finally grew up and was all 'mine'.)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Theorist
#25 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 3:10 PM
I personally see that Nervous is trapped, so his romance options is limited to the service people or just no one.

Oh that's an intersting take! My original idea was Ophelia because Olive's bio mentions that she might leave her inheritance to someone else, implying Nervous Subject. So I thought: if she has a will and his name is in it, then his existence will be revealed, and the Beakers will be forced to let him go. And I doubt he'd kick Ophelia out of the house immediately if he's so dysfunctional, he'd need help to function

The original idea is the cloning idea, where the 'Beakers' use his body to host a clone of himself (kinda like a Brandi Broke situation) and have him raise his child and do whatever he can to protect them with him being a family sim and I'm a sucker for this kind of storyline.

What do you mean? I don't understand I'm afraid, whose clone is Nervous Subject?

a sort of 'invasion' plan, or be gathered by 'the military', those are pretty in lore if considering other sims 2 installments with aliens being invaders (DS) and military taking the Smiths and Pascal's baby(PS2).

In the GBA game they invaded as well... It's not that I hate the aliens, I just dislike their looks. Green is my least favorite color ever, and black eyes without whites look like bug eyes, it's freaky. It's merely aesthetics, but I find it hard to enjoy playing sims whose looks I dislike so much!

Page 1 of 2