Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meet the Scout

by amvalvo Posted 14th Jul 2009 at 6:23 AM - Updated 15th Jul 2009 at 10:55 PM by amvalvo

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by niakori
OMG this is PERFECT! You did a great, I should know, TF2 is my home away from Sims :p

LOL! Me too! I either play TF2 or Sims 3 depending on my mood.

<--- went from Sims 2 to Sims 3

<--- went from TFC to TF2

:D

I am grateful!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonicrulez10
Perfect sim of the Scout from TF2, only problem was his favorite food was set to cheese steak, when it should be set to pancakes, but its no big deal as I set it myself to pancakes. =P Thanks.

haha yeah, I wasnt really sure what to set as that so I picked cheese steak as that's a philly thing which is semi close to Massachusetts.. lol I didnt really know what to put.

Quote: Originally posted by Shadizilla
Hahaha.
Unfortunantly, I favor BLU team.

Well, no problem there, just change his shirt color and voila! lol

Quote: Originally posted by CatRose
Very nice! How about the heavy? *gets a sandvich* nom nom nom! Hes adorable. Could you try make one? However his body might be hard to do. My fav class is medic though.

I really want to do the heavy but it's pretty impossible to get the classic super skinny legs with really huge torso look that makes the heavy recognizable. I'm going to try my best though and try to fool around with the sliders.
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
omg <333333 u right now
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:21 AM
I think I just wet my pants a little.

I smiled too.
Scholar
#55 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:14 AM
You are SOOO funny. I had NO idea who 'The Scout' was and being from the Boston area I HAD to go looking. Found this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eaE-_GDbmQ I still don't know what The Fortress is (though I'm guessing a video game) but I love this sim. Thanks!
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:33 AM
This could not rock any harder. Thank you!
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:09 PM
My favorite class in TF2 is Heavy Weapon Guy. (=_=")

I'm mostly end up being BONK by Scout like in your display picture. (=_=*)

But I have to admit that............... YOU MAKE SCOUT LOOK SO AWESOME !!!! d(OoO)b

And I hope you will make Heavy Weapon Guy and Upload in here too, Please (@_@)/
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:27 PM
I think I love yo--ahem, I mean I think this is awesome. For someone as weird as me who loves TF2, but has an irrational fear of online team-based games, this is great. XD
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:48 PM
Awesometastic!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone

Quote: Originally posted by quaziverse
I think I love yo--ahem, I mean I think this is awesome. For someone as weird as me who loves TF2, but has an irrational fear of online team-based games, this is great. XD

lol, just like me TF2 was the very last game in the Orange Box that I played because I didn't want to play online multiplayer. I almost never even played it! I'm glad I did though, cause now I love it and a lot of other multiplayers.
Test Subject
#61 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:42 AM Last edited by Master K : 18th Jul 2009 at 9:43 AM. Reason: For the lulz.
Now all we need is a working Force-A-Nature to take out them burglars and the annoying neighbor's kid.
But it seems we are very far from even making our own meshes, let alone animations.
Also i would like to see if the heavy is even possible to make without him being obese.
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 12:31 PM
Very nice!! Thank a lot
Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:50 AM
You.

You are full of win.
Test Subject
#64 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 4:36 AM
Really nicely done... Thanks!
Test Subject
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:04 AM
You did an excellent job on this. I won't necessarily use this but I wanted to commend you on a job well done. +Thanks.
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amvalvo
Well, no problem there, just change his shirt color and voila! lol

lol Yes I'm sorry, I'm smart as you can tell. I realized today looking through the new downloads that my comment made no sense.
Test Subject
#67 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 3:04 PM
Very cool, very cool
Field Researcher
#68 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 2:49 PM
I've used Scout's gloves in an upload of my Sim on my blog: The Rejected
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 1:59 AM Last edited by CatRose : 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:59 PM.
amvalvo i have reproduced the scout. Unfortunate the scout is now dead, but his looks defintly shines thru in his children. Unfortunate one of his daughters looks like a replica of him and can't say shes a beauty queen. But defintly unique. But most kids are really pretty and handsome. Besides i did it more out curiousity. Nicely done! Also i like playing scout more now! Boink! :D

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Field Researcher
#70 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:57 PM
Why isn't his favorite food pancakes!!?? XD

I love the scout and his personality. TF2 FTW! And in case anyone is wondering, he breeds well too.

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:20 AM
wow this is awesome!...i love TF2
Forum Resident
#72 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:48 PM
I love the gloves, thanks.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 2:37 AM
Aww man! I LOVE this!

But I don't have TS3... ^^;

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Test Subject
#74 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 12:15 PM
grass groes birds fly sun shines and brother, i hurt people :D

grass groes birds fly sun shines and brother, i SIM people NOW :P, I cant wait for Black Scotish Cyclops :D
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:03 AM
I think his frame is a little too lean. His actual model is skinny, but still much more manly than this sim.
Page 3 of 4