Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 31-JUL-2016) The Professional Juice Bar Mod

by icarus_allsorts Posted 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:17 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2016 at 5:44 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

165 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 113 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 12:48 AM
Thanks! I have some juice bars that I really liked for community lots and now I can use them.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#52 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 2:28 AM
OMG, thank you so much! Having to replace all those juice bars with professional bars can be so time-consuming! Now the only thing I have to replace is the coffeemakers with coffee bars.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#53 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 3:03 AM
Bless you, you beautiful person...
Test Subject
#54 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 1:41 PM
Great! I went mad every time I saw those useless cheap bars on comunity lots!
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 2:37 PM
I don't currently play Sims 3 (computer don't have a video card), but WOW! This is so cool! You are also cool for making this! I'm gonna download this someday when I finally play SIms 3.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FlyingAce
BTW, the Spanish translations if you still need them:

Enable Professional Bar interactions - Activar interacciones de Bar Profesional
Disable Professional Bar interactions - Desactivar interacciones de Bar Profesional

Thanks! Just want to make sure, would that be for ES or MX SPanish, or will it work for both?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 3:32 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 4:27 PM
Thank you very much for this wonderful mod! I wanted to let you know that it works perfectly on game version 1.63 too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:01 PM
thank you and keep up a good work
Instructor
THANKS POST
#60 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:53 PM
Yee gods, why didn't anyone think of this sooner!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 6:07 AM
YES. THIS.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#62 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:28 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 6:06 PM
This is great because now I don't have to edit all the EA Town lots to include a professional bar when its a bar lot.
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 6:50 PM
Thank you soooo much, I'm so tired of having to replace all the juice bars with professional bars -.-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 7:46 AM
Appreciated and very useful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 2:59 PM
Thanks! Now all those bars around town will make sense! Who just mixes their own drinks?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 5:53 PM
THANK you for this! It makes a lot of things simpler, better, and easier. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 6:06 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for a mod to do this for ages!
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 10:27 PM
This is fantastic!! Just amazing! Thank you SO MUCH!! This is a must-have, definitely!

I've got a little question, however: is there any chance it will be compatible with "All Bars Serve All Drinks" mod (by Princess Artemis)?
It's written there that her mod "will conflict will any mod that alters the Bars XML". As far as I don't quite understand how this works, I can't figure this out by myself, so I apologise if the question is dumb
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:49 AM
Brilliant!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by August_Sun
is there any chance it will be compatible with "All Bars Serve All Drinks" mod (by Princess Artemis)?
It's written there that her mod "will conflict will any mod that alters the Bars XML"

This mod doesn't alter any existing XML's or ITUNS so you don't have to worry about that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 7:01 PM
thank you :)
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 11:19 PM
Hi icarus!! I love this new version! You are so amazing.

Having a couple of issues and thought it might be because I have some cc bars, so I made a clean folder with the only mod being this one and using EA's house and people.....eww : )

On the professional bar, the Sim cannot not put down trays after making a tray of drinks. I'm attaching a pic. http://www.mediafire.com/view/rv7gr.../Screenshot.jpg

This isn't a issue on the juice bar.

Also having an issue with the skilling (blue) bar when the Sims are instructed to "Make Drinks". The skilling bar shows up when they are instructed to "Have Drink" and when they are instructed to "Practice Making Drinks" but not when they are instructed to "Make Drinks". Also....these two Sims are only at Level 2 or so but I don't think the skill bar shows up when they are instructed to "Create a New Drink".

Thanks so much! Syd

ETA: clarification
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 12:40 AM
This is AWESOME!!! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 2:26 AM
This is amazing!!
Page 3 of 7