Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2019 at 10:51 AM Last edited by wendy35pearly : 18th Dec 2019 at 1:16 AM.
I've retired from recolouring-Bye everyone
Thankyou for downloading my stuff but it's time to move on cheers!

As the title says, no-one will be able to download ANY of my recolours that I've done because all have been deleted so far and the sims 4 studio programme that I use to recolour, won't be updated for all the stuff that I've done for Sims 4, sorry but it's time to leave, goodbye everyone!

Happy Simming! and have fun!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Dec 2019 at 12:15 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 17th Dec 2019 at 1:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
As the title says, no-one will be able to download ANY of my recolours that I've done because all have been deleted so far and the sims 4 studio programme that I use to recolour, won't be updated for all the stuff that I've done for Sims 4, sorry but it's time to leave, goodbye everyone!

Happy Simming! and have fun!

...Why?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 1:14 AM
It's time to move on as I'm bored with recolouring @Starry Might so I must leave. Thankyou all for downloading, commenting and liking my stuff but it's time to move on.

Cheers!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 5:45 PM
It's time to move on as I'm bored with recolouring @Starry Might so I must leave. Thankyou all for downloading, commenting and liking my stuff but it's time to move on.

Cheers!

Understood. But what was the point of deleting your stuff? It's unfair to those who still want what you've already made.

I've been thinking up uploading what I downloaded from you to Sim File Share so it isn't lost forever. Is that okay?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
Understood. But what was the point of deleting your stuff? It's unfair to those who still want what you've already made.

I've been thinking up uploading what I downloaded from you to Sim File Share so it isn't lost forever. Is that okay?

no it's not ok because they are mine and I need to do this myself first so I don't want you or anyone doing this and that's classified as stealing. You need my permission first because I made them, not you. If you upload them knowing I said NO, that's plagurism and that will be shamed upon you in the modding/CC recolouring community. So please don't do this.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 4:32 AM
It's a bit drastic and comes across as angry perhaps, but if it's what you want ... sure.

I'm sure you can delete the hole upload post by editing it. Instead of leaving it in empty limbo like the delete thread you have. You might want to update your policy on you're profile as well, if you haven't already.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 1:46 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 19th Dec 2019 at 2:56 PM.
no it's not ok because they are mine and I need to do this myself first so I don't want you or anyone doing this and that's classified as stealing. You need my permission first because I made them, not you. If you upload them knowing I said NO, that's plagurism and that will be shamed upon you in the modding/CC recolouring community. So please don't do this.

...Okay...

(I'm going to keep your stuff in my game, though, because that's how nice it still is. )

Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Oct 2021 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
...Okay...

(I'm going to keep your stuff in my game, though, because that's how nice it still is. )

If you have her handprinted animal tshirts - I'd love a copy for myself. Please.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by playwithnina
If you have her handprinted animal tshirts - I'd love a copy for myself. Please.

I don't have those, and I can't reupload them anyway if I did, at least without permission, sorry.

#10 Old 11th Jul 2023 at 4:43 PM
thank you so much