Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MHS0501
I'm surprised no one has mentioned having a town pharmacy or apothecary in their neighborhood yet! As someone who has the realistic sickness mod it's often one of the lots I prioritize building the fastest-- the only reason I haven't gotten there yet in my current hood is the only couple in town who I could see running one and who have access to the Biotech station are swamped under ten kids and have basically not left their house in 20 years. As a result there have been quite a few unnecessary deaths in the neighborhood that some medicine might have saved...

I have an unowned apothecary in Arundel that will carry all the potions for any kind of disease or condition known to pixels. Ranging from love potions to deadly poisons, this one will have an owner soon, one trained in the ancient arts of drugs.

it should liven up the town quite a lot-and I'm going to let Mother Nature take her course, by letting them all become not immune to sickness. I'm not quite going so far as to put in Real sickness (I'm not a sadist) but I might consider it in the future. It's pretty brutal even if the illness is mild.
Kind of like what's happening now.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 1:58 PM
Carmen Montez owns Heading Home in Mesa Flats, a shop that carries takeaway meals. Sims with low cooking skills can pick up a platter of ribs to treat the family (a welcome relief from mac and cheese again), or lobster Thermidor to impress the headmaster. Everyone enjoys the convenience of having exnem's burgers and pizzas in their inventory for when the gang comes over on Saturday afternoons. Each day has its own theme, such as comfort food, Asian food, or Italian food. Carmen will sell the shop once it hits Rank 10, as it is only a modest money maker, but someone is sure to snatch it up right away. It's become an essential shop in the 'hood.
Page 3 of 3