Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#1551 Old 1st Mar 2020 at 2:15 PM
Diablo 3. I recently got the version on PS4, and I pretty much play it every single day. Before getting this version, the last time I played was when I got it on the PS3 a while back, but I never got that far and struggled on higher difficulty levels. Now I've managed to find a good character build for myself, and I can handle the hardest difficulty with no problems.

I've also been playing a lot of Sims 4 on the PS4 since it was one of the games with PS+, though it's really getting boring with just the base game. Plus with so many glitches and annoyances that can't be modded on consoles, it's making me not want to bother with it anymore. It does make me want to go back to something like Sims 2, but I don't really want to use my computer for gaming since it's been giving me problems lately.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1552 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 11:27 PM
Playing Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow to Sword and Shield.

Tomorrow, I am going to be put under and have my dentist clean and fix my teeth and mold my mouth for a bite guard (like my parents, I suffer from grinding my teeth.) So I probably won't be fully active to do anything but watch documentaries from my childhood as the anesthetic works its way out of my body.

But I made progress on the pre-Pokédex part of the game in Pokémon Red. That is effort enough to get started.

I'm not into the Nuzlocke challenges. Such rules are agonizing and I rather complete as much of the Pokédex as I can. For one thing, I may be experienced in the game maps and all that (with a little help from strategy guides), I rarely, if at all, caught legendary Pokémon. Not even the feared Mewtwo of RBY.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#1553 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 8:41 AM
I've just got into playing Kickstarter indie explorer/town-building game Dwarrows.
Just released a couple of days ago, and I've already played it for 25 hours

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Instructor
#1554 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 4:18 PM
The Far Cry series for me. Beat 5 twice, and New Dawn once. And Lost on Mars. Currently on Dead Living Zombies. Might try Hours of Darkness. The Judge has such a disappointing story arc; but will hopefully get better in a future game, if featured.

Though I am making a new machinomic with GTA 5. Not sure where I'd host it though.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Field Researcher
#1555 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BulldozerIvan
Though I am making a new machinomic with GTA 5. Not sure where I'd host it though.
Speak of the devil, I've been drawn back into GTA: San Andreas lately. Already past the first Los Santos part of the game, and making slow but steady progress through the Badlands.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
#1556 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 4:17 AM
Getting back into TERA, sort of - I've just been doing side quest after side quest for no damn reason. The devs raised the level cap to 70, and there's a questline that helps you get there, but it only starts when you reach level 68, and I'm only at level 66. I know I should probably be spamming the daily Vanguard quests (yeah, they call those Vanguard quests), but for some reason, I'd rather not. Two of the daily quests require you to defeat 100 monsters, all of them around level 65-67, which is pretty difficult when you're playing a support class and would rather attempt it solo. Eh, whatever. I could also spam dungeons. That's also a thing.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Forum Resident
#1557 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 7:06 PM
Resident Evil 3 (2020)
I'm on hardcore mode now after two runs on standard and bought a few things from some of the completed in-game tasks like Jill's S.T.A.R.S. uniform, her samurai edge firearm, Chris Redfield's edited S.T.A.R.S. field combat manual, and the hot dogger anti-bioweapon knife. I'm not sure what I want to save up for next.

After hardcore, then I plan to finish nightmare mode if I can and after that I plan to finish inferno mode if I can. From what I hear those modes are really good so I'll be excited to unlock those eventually. I have played RE3 (1999) but that was so many years ago and I recall only playing it once so I don't remember much to compare the original to the remake. However, one thing that stands out to me from something I think made a huge impression on me from the original was there were a lot more to explore in Raccoon City, whereas the remake doesn't take full advantage unfortunately. That's my main disappointment since I was looking forward to seeing and exploring more of RC in the RE engine. Otherwise, it's either possible for any DLC but what I'm really hoping for is a remake of both Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 and 2. Which reminds me I haven't tried out Resident Evil: Resistance yet but...eventually I guess.

Overall, I like the story, gameplay and new character designs. Some don't like how Carlos look but he is very handsome to me and I prefer his remake version over the original. The graphics look amazing and Nemesis is exactly how I imagined him to be...even more terrifying and overwhelmingly tough compared to Mr. X.

Also, wasn't expecting two voice actors from The Walking Dead but was a very nice surprise. Funny, how I immediately recognized Louis's voice but didn't at first recognize Javier García's voice actor until watching a YouTube video about it. I hear so much dislike for The Walking Dead: The Final Frontier but I enjoyed it though I did kept asking myself but where's Clementine and AJ and whether she would even be playable at all in that season. I do think it was an odd decision for season three but at the same time I don't dislike it and actually like most of the new characters. It was interesting to see Jesus/Paul from the comics crossover into the game. I don't know what's going on with the comics now but eventually I'll like to reread and get caught up.

Previous Game: The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me (Survivors: Charlie, Kate, Mark and the dog/R.I.P: Erin and Jaime)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Top Secret Researcher
#1558 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 7:39 AM
World of Warcraft. It's been about 6 years since I played. It's all different, sort of. Mostly the character spells and such. It's still quite fun and sort of easy mode for a few of the toons I've played in the past, I guess. Tried to make it more challenging by pulling more than one mob and it's a bit harder that way.
Tried the "classic" server for a few minutes and it's very old school. I wanted to have the newer professions so I went back to retail version.
Eh...it's something to do.
Test Subject
#1559 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 11:22 AM
Final Fantasy XV
Fortnite
I am obsessed with these 2 games right now.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#1560 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 3:28 AM
World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online and Achaea (text-based MUD) when I'm not playing either Sims 2 or 4. I wanted to play Sims 3, but because of the size and scope of the franchise, my laptop won't be able to handle it.

In World of Warcraft, I'm leveling a Hunter and a Shaman on the Horde side because I already have 2-3 level 110+ characters on the Alliance side. I finally joined the deaf guild that's been in the gaming news world on a new server they moved to. Oh yeah, I feel like I am finally among my own peers!

In Elder Scrolls Online, I'm with two guilds on my Vampire Templar. I'm planning to redo my Vampire characters that I like to play because of the changes brought to the game.

I've been playing Achaea since 2001 on various characters until about 2009. I still play my main as one of the leaders in a city and a house (basically a guild).

Those are the only games I play to this day when I'm not messing around with Sims 2 and 4 or figuring out mods.
Forum Resident
#1561 Old 13th May 2020 at 3:11 AM
Moving Out
Just as fun as Overcooked and Overcooked 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhoMkC9Zvw0

Previous Game: The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me (Survivors: Charlie, Kate, Mark and the dog/R.I.P: Erin and Jaime)

Field Researcher
#1562 Old 30th May 2020 at 9:59 PM
If we're talking strictly PC/console games, I was able to get a free copy of GTA V and have been having a blast with it. It's enough to where I might go back to San Andreas, which I abandoned a few months ago for some reason I can't remember.

In terms of mobile, Lily's Garden and Cooking Fever. I can't get enough of both games.
Lab Assistant
#1563 Old 31st May 2020 at 2:45 PM
I've been replaying all of the Rusty Lake and Cube Escape games for the past week. I've also had a hankering to replay Fran Bow again, my fifth playthrough lol! I don't like the ending at all but I just love the game all the same.
Mad Poster
#1564 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 12:19 AM
Have not been obsessed lately. My supervisor, E, asked if I was in need of a medicine adjustment and I said "Is it that obvious?" I eventually said to her, "If you must, tell KW I am in need of an adjustment in my file.

I would play the ported Sonic Adventure games and The Sims 3 or whatever I could play without feeling "meh".

Seems to me my get up and go got up and went without me.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Forum Resident
#1565 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 1:45 AM
Death Come True
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czh6cJnumYc
Figured I would give it a try. I must say, I really enjoyed the interactive movie game, the story and characters definitely has me intrigued. I'll be playing again to see the other outcomes for different choices.

Then I played Jump Rope Challenge which I read is free and on the Nintendo eShop for a limited time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygz4855Noys

Mad Poster
#1566 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 9:52 PM
Animal Crossing New Horizons

Don't let the flugelhorn piece intimidate you. The hard part is prepping the island by doing daily work like fishing, bug hunting, weeding, harvesting rocks, branches, fruit and whatever falls out of trees, (I got stung by wasps twice in game. Good thing I stock up on 5 rounds of medicine) and (as of 7/3) diving for sea life.

So far, I got my moving fees paid off and now I will have a house with a pink roof. Once I get enough tickets to redeem hair styles\colors, I'm going to make it look like my real world self (cherry red with frizzy Shih Tsu texture)

Test Subject
#1567 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 9:44 AM
Most often I play Sims 4! Perhaps this is my favorite game today!
Forum Resident
#1568 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Deshong : 20th Aug 2020 at 1:14 AM.
Ghost of Tsushima

Certain elements remind me of Death Stranding, Horizon: Zero Dawn and although I haven't played Seiko: Shadows Die Twice, I'm going to say that game as well. I'm playing on medium and it's quite a challenge for me in combat but the more I play, the more I learn and get better. I wonder will there be any statistics at the end of the game because I would love to know how many times I died, lol. Despite that gameplay is really fun and the story, characters are interesting so far. A good purchase.

Edit: Just finished the game today and yes it is an amazing game. I enjoyed every aspect of it. The beautiful scenery and graphics, the various people and their tales, the main storyline, the mystic tales...pretty much everything. Definitely going on my favorites list.

Lab Assistant
#1569 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 5:29 PM
Right now I’m playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent again. I got the collection of the amnesia games on PS4, so it’s VERY different from playing on PC and it is a struggle lmao. However, a very fun one.

I wish jumpscares didn’t affect my fiancée so badly, I’d love to play more horror games with her.
Test Subject
#1570 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 6:05 AM
Ooblets!

It just came out on Early Access, and I've been following the developer on Twitter since very early on. It's kinda Animal Crossing-esque, very cute. You grow little critters in your garden and they have dance battles!

It's a lot of fun already, I can't wait to see how it evolves through development to Release.
Mad Poster
#1571 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 12:39 PM
Animal Crossing all the way

Ooblets looks like Animal Crossing & Stardew Valley had a child together. Looks like a bigger emphasis on growing & cultivating crops than collecting stuff

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Forum Resident
#1572 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 3:07 PM
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (Got this as an early birthday gift. It's so much fun, but at the same time frustrating, lol.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFQLOwUNR8g

Lab Assistant
#1573 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 3:14 AM
TL;DR: A Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2, Dance of the Dragons bookmark. Basic premise this save was to run the observe command and play as whoever wins the Dance itself.

In the end:
  • Aegon II died early on in the war at the hands of a random Reachman commander
  • Rhaenyra would be murdered on the orders of her one-time champion Criston Cole
  • Aegon II's son Jaehaerys would inherit after his daddy's death until he was captured in 130 AC
  • Leaving us somewhat similarly like the books: The Greens technically winning the war towards the end, but with one of the Blacks ending up on the Iron Throne

This person in question is Jacaerys I Targaryen....or Velaryon as he was upon birth....or Strong/Waters if you believe the (well-founded) rumors of his parentage.

As of the fifth month of 143 AC, he has finished uniting the Seven Kingdoms, bringing Dorne into the fray by 135 AC. Pentos would technically also join upon noting that "I have dragons, you don't, be a good chap and bend the knee now". Book Aegon III is a septon, book Viserys II is the Archon of a now-freed Pentos.

As for marriage and succession, Jace is married to his cousin Rhaena, with whom he has four daughters to date:
  • Alyssa, heiress presumptive, 9
  • Leaysa, 7
  • Vaena, 4
  • Aerea, newborn
  • Even if Jace was to have a son, Alyssa would still be heir owing to the mod's mechanics having gender-blind/Dornish succession upon winning as Rhaenyra or friends (not sure to if this applies to all five of her kids or just the "Velaryon" ones)

BEEP BOOP FELLOW HUMANS

Page 63 of 63