Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 1:53 PM Last edited by LiliLiliLili : 20th Oct 2021 at 2:10 PM.
Default Lost download link to a ruffled ribbon blouse and a chinese male costume
I wanted to download a ruffled blouse for women, but the link is not available. The link leads to a Korean site which said the post is not available, but WaybackMachine does not have an archived version of it. Does anyone have this file on the computer so that I can download it ?

There is also an unavailable link. This kind of Chinese suit was shared somewhere but it led to an unavailable link. It was supposed to be on a Chinese creator's site on patreon but they probably deleted this outfit as I looked through the posts, and even the blurred images were not similar to this one, so it is not because I am not a supporter of that patreon page. WaybackMachine does not find it either. Through google image search, it only found Chinese sites that require some kind of registration with phone number. Does anyone have this clothing's file on the computer ? So that I can download it.

Thanks for your help.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LiliLiliLili
I wanted to download this, but the link is not available. The link leads to a Korean site which said the post is not available, but WaybackMachine does not have an archived version of it. Does anyone have this file on the computer so that I can download it ? (Note: I downloaded it in 2019 but since then I do not have the file on the laptop anymore, so I know it worked before.)

There is also an unavailable link. This kind of suit was shared somewhere but it led to an unavailable link. It was supposed to be on a Chinese creator's site on patreon but they probably deleted this outfit as I looked through the posts, and even the blurred images were not similar to this one, so it is not because I am not a supporter of that patreon page. WaybackMachine does not find it either. Through google image search, it only found Chinese sites that require some kind of registration with phone number, and I am afraid to register. Does anyone have this clothing's file on the computer ? So that I can download it.

Thanks for your help.

https://shendori.tumblr.com/ click the download link ---dropbox
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Oct 2021 at 5:35 AM Last edited by Saku12 : 19th Oct 2021 at 10:07 PM.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 12:53 PM
Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 1:35 PM Last edited by LiliLiliLili : 20th Oct 2021 at 2:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
The chinese one

Do you also have the outfit without the black fur trim by chance? Like seen here.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 6:31 PM Last edited by Saku12 : 21st Oct 2021 at 4:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by LiliLiliLili
Do you also have the outfit without the black fur trim by chance? Like seen here.

Yes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ty5n...v/jqq2.rar/file
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 10:04 AM
Thanks.