Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teleport Anywhere

by treeag Posted 8th Aug 2008 at 3:58 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2008 at 4:54 PM by treeag

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 12:23 AM
Is this actually came from ninja career ? how do we learn teleport if we don't do any hacks ? I always curious about how to learn it manually... ^^
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 12:33 PM
Thanks for this great mod. Like many others, I've always wondered why the ninja teleport was designed like that - it pointlessly limited non-witchy sims.

@luchs
You need Bon Voyage, and have your sims go on a Far East vacation. Once there, visit community lots, eventually the ninja master will spawn. He's difficult to spot and -catch, but if you manage to do it, and answer his question correctly, he will teach your sim how to ninja teleport. Don't worry if you mess up, he'll spawn again on different Far East community lots, so it's also possible to have multiple sims learn to teleport before heading back to the airport.
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
One of my what? Yeah it's compatible with AL, but this does not change the way witch teleport. This is for BV's teleportation skill that you can learn from ninjas.

By the way none of my stuff disable witches' teleport. It's a conflict with some other hacks. In my game witches can teleport just fine.

Yeah I already try this by using treeag's book of talent. I can teleport as ninja and witch at the one sims don't worry, I already try this, bro. no conflict at all
#29 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
One of my what? Yeah it's compatible with AL, but this does not change the way witch teleport. This is for BV's teleportation skill that you can learn from ninjas.

By the way none of my stuff disable witches' teleport. It's a conflict with some other hacks. In my game witches can teleport just fine.
Say what?

I have DoubleDeluxe+IKEAHomeStuff+H&MFashionStuff installed, and my Sims can learn to teleport on their own. It comes from meditating. I don`t know what skill they need to be able to meditate, but it does seem to be related to one of the skills.

Is there a version of this that might allow my Sims to teleport anywhere? --or can they already, and I just don`t know it?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Wiki Wizard
#30 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 7:31 PM
Sweet one, well done :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 4:19 PM
Thanks for this very useful hack! Something I desired along with this though not a big deal was the availability of the action dependent on a personality trait or skill level, but this is great nevertheless!
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 5:19 AM
Oh wow! I have never noticed this, man. So the ninja teleport cannot, originally, reach inaccessible place? What about the witch/warlock's Magivestigium?
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 7:36 AM
WOW thank you veary much !!!

it usefull foe me ><
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#34 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 6:00 PM
Definitely, you're a genius!!! thanks!!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#35 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 4:47 AM
Thanks! This is so useful to me! *goes off to make ninjas*
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 11:05 AM
bravo well done but u can teleport anyways... u onli need to go to ninja and ask to teleport and then anser question correct!!! hmmumm
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:47 PM
Treeag I love your mods but I'm still sad because I still can't get Bigfoot to do love interations with your mod...
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 10:15 AM
damm,, I really wanna get it but i don't have bon voyage, no reli.. This download makes me wanna get bv just for it!! so is it compatible with base game? or any up to ofb? thanks

Crazy didn't even START to cover it!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:26 AM
Too cool mod : D
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 8:29 PM
The best tele I ever Saw :-)
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 6:46 PM
I don't know.. i put the file into the downloads file but it still doesnt work. does this hack work everywhere or just while your sims are on vacation? i have every extension from the original to bon voyage and when i click on the floor there's just the usual stuff...
Theorist
Original Poster
#42 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 6:50 PM
Your sims have to learn the teleport ability from the ninja first. This mod just removes the limitations of the ninja teleport
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 6:48 PM
Hello Treeag,
I know this post is old but I'm posting on the off-chance that you may still be around. I like the lot you've used in your screenshots. May I ask where you got it, or if it is your creation? I am collecting asian style lots and would like to add this to my collection. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Lola~
Theorist
Original Poster
#44 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 1:39 PM
I believe it's a Maxis lot, actually
Field Researcher
#45 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 8:21 AM
pls make it for sims 3! thanks!
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeannie4414
pls make it for sims 3! thanks!

You don't need it for sims 3. Just type testingcheatsenabled true then hold shift and click where you want to go. It will give you the option to teleport.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th May 2011 at 11:20 AM
thank you so much. wait for this kind so long ^ ^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 5:44 PM
omg now my sims are going to have super powers!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:30 PM
Oooh thanks!!! I was searching for this kind of hack!!! <3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 6:13 PM
I am happy to discover this! Thank you.
Page 2 of 3