Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#126 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:58 PM
I keep watching the new Hunger Games trailer over and over again. My brain must be really bad at picturing things, because everything looks wrong to me, but at the same time it all fits perfectly.

Maybe I should do some homework.
Advertisement
Banned
#127 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 11:11 PM
Trying to Find Nemo... or maybe I’m just trying to find a new avatar, yep that’s it…I’m simply trying to find a new piccie.
Instructor
#128 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 10:27 AM
Getting ready to go at my best freind's house to do a project about Giuseppe Verdi and his operas we were supposed to do on Saturday but she wasn't at home -_- .

Common sense is so rare these days...
Top Secret Researcher
#129 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 5:10 PM
On the phone with my best friend.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 5:20 PM
Going to go play Skyrim and hoping that I don't get too tired to do my homework.
Instructor
#131 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 8:10 PM
Watching my favorite show, Lara's Choice.

Alchemist
#132 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 8:16 PM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 16th Nov 2011 at 8:39 PM.
Best way to procrastinate? Figure out how much money 130 books are worth. Aw yeah.

EDIT: Yes, I actually did it. I apparently own $982 worth of books. I know I didn't pay that much for them all XD
Mad Poster
#133 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 8:43 PM
Listening to Bright Eyes (read: crying my eyes out) and trying to figure out what to wear today.
Alchemist
#134 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 3:42 AM
Doing some Rosetta Stone for the first time in about a month. I've been horrible at doing it, but the new trimester is starting and I need to be giving my teacher work for it, so I need to get into a rhythm of doing it every day.
Mad Poster
#135 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 7:47 AM
75% of my English grade is dependent on a 7,000 word story about feces. Oh god.
Alchemist
#136 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 1:36 PM
practising Joyful Joyful for my show choir performance

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#137 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 7:06 PM
Trying to make my parents leave the house so I can watch my fave show but it seems like I won't make it.

Alchemist
#138 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 1:34 AM
Just took some pictures of my books on my bed and in my two bookcases. See if you can find any series you recognize!

Now I'm being hungry and bored and my foot's numb.
Forum Resident
#139 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 2:09 AM
Watching "Due Date".

"You better check yourself before you wreck yourself."

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 3:45 AM
Trying (rather unsuccessfully) to put together another IKEA bookcase so I can finally organise The Land of Towering Books (i.e. the study which is full of stacks of books up to your waist). I was almost buried by a book avalanche about five minutes ago. I barely made it out alive. I fear that this may take a while...
Test Subject
#141 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 4:59 AM
Well...I've been on MTS for a while, but I'm drinking OE. In between, I'm smoking cigarettes and training my kitten to be a better prowler.
Mad Poster
#142 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 7:57 AM
Lying down and wishing I could sleep. My feet are killing me. I'm so glad it's finally Friday.
Theorist
#143 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
Just took some pictures of my books on my bed and in my two bookcases. See if you can find any series you recognize!

I'm loving all the Harry Potter books!

I'm getting ready to leave my bedroom and face the music with my parents...I'm pretty sure my mother will be cool, but I'm not in the mood to have an argument with my father.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#144 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 11:55 AM
tidying my room and about to tidy my spare room aka the library,it is called the library because i have so many books that they have to have a room to themsevles lol

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#145 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoeberg
I'm loving all the Harry Potter books!

I have all seven, and duplicates of seven and two. We found that Beedle the Bard thing in my parents' room while cleaning. I love them all.

Half doing homework. Do not want.
Instructor
#146 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 9:40 PM
My dad and I are watching my fave show. I don't know why does he suddenly want to watch it, but I guess the dialect attracted him...? Who knows. But I like how we can discuss and comment about the acts and situations in the show. Bonding time

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#147 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 9:48 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 18th Nov 2011 at 10:52 PM.
So ready to go home for Thanksgiving!! Then spending a day at my dad's house in Portland, I haven't been to Oregon in about 4 whole months!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Rubric Wrangler
#148 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 12:02 AM
Playing Sims and listening to The Fantasticks original Broadway cast recording. Life is pretty good.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Forum Resident
#149 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 2:03 AM
Getting over a supercalifragilisticexpealidocious video chat session. .

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Alchemist
#150 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 2:21 AM
Wanting more hamburger helper. My god, that shit is good!

Page 6 of 62