Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 11:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 can't contact sim
Hello!! I have a bit of a stupid question, but I just started playing as the Belladonna Cove pre-made sim Vivian Cho. She has three friends when you enter the household for the first time : Carlos, Sally and Timothy. I wanted to invite Timothy over, but when I go to call sim only Carlos appears in the phone book? Same with sending emails. SO confused right now! Sorry if this is a dumb question How do I contact Timothy???
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 11:45 AM
Is this Timothy Riley the playable sim? Check that he has a telephone and computer.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 3:29 PM
With sims who live in the same apartment as you you have to actually go visit them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
With sims who live in the same apartment as you you have to actually go visit them.

Thank you! I didn't realise he was in the same apartment
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn

I can have my sims telephone and email with sim who live in the same apartment block. The only caveat is that if they are in the apartment communal area, you can't call them- nor can you call them if they are at work. But you can call them if they are in their apartment (as long as they have a phone). If you don't know them then you have to greet them in a communal area or 'introduce to neighbour' by knocking on their apartment door.