Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#3751 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 1:14 PM
First night townie outing. It's going well until one of the townies plants herself right outside the door of the active sim's toilet stall, even though there's plenty of room, and won't budge; until finally she says: "I'm taking off now. I've got some things to take care of."

"Well, why didn't you, instead of parking yourself in the restroom, then?!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3752 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 7:10 PM
"Wow, you need make up. Actually no, that makes you look like a prostitute. You'll just have to live with being ugly. How you ended up hideous when your sister is pretty is beyond me."

"Now give him some facial hair and PERFECT! He's the perfect mix of every creepy guy I've ever met! Now to set him loose on Pleasantview..."

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Scholar
#3753 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 8:21 PM
"Wow, look at those eyebrows. What you need to go with those are some sideburns." Me, looking at Porfirio Beaker, Loki's son, who just grew up to teen.
Instructor
#3754 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 10:41 PM
Sim: *Belly laughs at toddler being passed out on the floor*
Me: "What's the heck is so funny about that?"

Sim: *Gets marriage proposal rejected for the third time*
Me: "Again?! Haha. Why no one wants to marry this dude?"

Sim: *Has baby off-screen due to Story Progression*
Me: "Wait, what? Wait, who did you have a baby by? I don't remember making you pregnant. Wait, what?"

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#3755 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 2:13 AM
Kristen Swanson: "I've got to get a new outfit to wear for my husband's funeral"
Me: "Ok, here's a choice-black dress, small veiled hat, and sunglasses."
Kristen: "Oh, I like! I like! It looks so stylish! I'm the bomb!"
Me: "You do remember that your husband has just died and you're going to his funeral, right?"
Kristen: "You would have to spoil my fun!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#3756 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 10:50 AM
I think I should change my clothing defaults - I am getting tired of that shirt.
(So I do. And go over the top, as usual, and replace every single thing in the clothing catalogue).

Playing - A sim head is floating around, with a black hand and a pair of shoes. Note to myself to change that one.
Another Sim comes by with a handsome blazer and shirt but no legs at all... You too?
And here comes a third one whose arms seem to be missing and another couple of heads floating around...

Oh, well, I think for now I am going to just put the old defaults back. Let me find the folder and swop them around.

WHAT FOLDER? .

Okay, then, all townies, back in your maxi outfits you go. I do not have time for this right now. There is a wedding party today.
Mad Poster
#3757 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 2:02 PM
"Stupid cow."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#3758 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 1:52 PM
"You do know you could just have taken maternity leave, right?"

Jenny Smith wanted to quit her job, which I didn't think was a very good idea with Bigger Bills, even if it is just set to Level One. But it's her life, so I obliged - and she promptly rolled a want to have a baby. Bigger bills, no income and trying for a baby - not a good combination there, Jenny!
Lab Assistant
#3759 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 3:42 PM
"Come on, scare me you coward!!!"
"Ugh, Simon, why are you such a pussy?"

Mortimer Goth rolled the want to see a ghost, and luckily, it just so happened that Simon Crumplebottom was out haunting at the moment. So I had Mortimer chase Simon as he floated around the Goth Manor several times, in hopes that Simon would scare him and fulfill the want.
Lab Assistant
#3760 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 3:11 AM
"Uhhh, about that. You just missed him."
I was playing the Curious family today, and Vidcund got abducted by aliens. Since he had gained a lot of science enthusiasm attempting to summon aliens, the science hobby instructor came to give Vidcund his pass to the Science hobby lot... the literal exact moment he was whisked away to space. Did the hobby instructor throw the membership card into the tractor beam or something?
"Oooh... the cursed pregnancy jingle... Whelp! This'll be fun to explain to Bianca!"
Since Vidcund is dating Bianca Monty, I imagine she's going to have a lot of questions.
"Why can't you make Spaghetti??? ...Oh. Your nephew."
Vidcund complained something was in his way as he tried to make himself dinner. Turns out it was his nephew, Tycho, just lying on the kitchen floor.
"Stop playing chess! A birthday is happening!"
Pascal decided to sit down to play chess right as he got home from work... even though I was having Nervous age up Tycho right then.
Mad Poster
#3761 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 3:20 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 12th Aug 2021 at 3:56 PM.
"Throw it away, and start again!"

Judging by the amount of smoke, I suspect that might have been a kitchen fire if I hadn't had the "No More Fires" mod.

[EDIT]
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3762 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 3:50 PM
"Nothing is in your way! Knock it off!"

Lab Assistant
#3763 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 3:39 AM
"Oh! ...Hi, Mary-Sue..."
Herb Oldie was on a date with someone that was NOT Coral at the park, when I noticed that his daughter was there, playing chess, watching her father cheat on her mother.
"I see she's mad about it, but why isn't she doing any... oh."
I saw that Mary-Sue was angry, judging by her frustrated noises and relationship losses as Herb kept on with the date, but I wondered if she was going to do anything about it, until she dashed up to her dad and started poking him, and eventually ATTACKING him. (She won, btw)
"Good news, Herb! You're not a cheater anymore!"
When Herb went home from his date, I had Coral whip up some Spaghetti for herself... which promptly caught fire. I had forgotten to install a fire alarm, and I couldn't get her to stop panicking and extinguish the fire, resulting in my first unintentional sim death in years, all while Herb was obliviously sleeping upstairs.
Mad Poster
#3764 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 3:56 AM
"That's what you want!? But you already did that today!"

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#3765 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 3:57 AM
"Oooh, that's such a terrible idea! Go for it!"

Mad Poster
#3766 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 9:12 AM
"Edwin! You're absolutely shameless! First you break up her engagement, and ruin her life, then you're chasing her all over town and making out with her in public! What am I going to do with you!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#3767 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 5:06 AM
"That loaded fast!"
"Wait, this house was this small?"
I did something marginally useful for my birthday by installing AGS and trying it out by building the first thing that came to mind, all-expansions but no CC. It's a house I lived in as a child, and because of this, I remember it as bigger than it was. I believe the bathroom was larger than the Sim-version needs to be to fit all fixtures in the right places, due to the real one having an oversized bathtub...but for all I know, it only looked oversized because I was so much smaller. The beds, though, I suspect were proportionally smaller than Sim double beds (European/U.S sizing difference, as well as old beds from when people tended to be smaller), and yet I was able to fit the bedrooms together without anything that looks likely to cause a stompy-fit. I think the doors will stick, but that's realistic enough...
"Still not a starter?" I could have actually built it on a smaller lot. Might try Lot Adjuster for my next feat...
"I miss OMSPs..." Building no-CC is tiring!
"The Travelers would like this!"
Mad Poster
#3768 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 2:49 PM
"I'm a little scared."

I was testing out some custom cribs to make sure they worked. After the third time I told my sim to take her baby out of one crib and put him in the next one she turned her head and gave me this LOOK, as if to say: 'Wtf, I JUST did this and you're going to make me put him in another new one? I will hurt you.'
Mad Poster
#3769 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 4:10 PM
I have to sell this bench.
(because shop owner prefers to sit on the bench instead of running her business)

OKAY, NOW I WILL HAVE TO SELL THE CHAIR TOO
Mad Poster
#3770 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
I have to sell this bench.
(because shop owner prefers to sit on the bench instead of running her business)

OKAY, NOW I WILL HAVE TO SELL THE CHAIR TOO

No comfort allowed in this sweatshop!
Mad Poster
#3771 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
No comfort allowed in this sweatshop!

Something like that....
Forum Resident
#3772 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 7:26 PM
"It's a... GIRLBOSS!"

You have 3 chances to guess what the context was for this
Forum Resident
#3773 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 12:06 AM
When one sim rings the doorbell while my playable sim is in the middle of wohooing another: Ok, hold on. I'm coming! ... sigh ... I guess I'm talking to both of you now.

I am Error.
Scholar
#3774 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 1:20 AM
"If they didn't like your dirty joke the first time you told it, then they aren't going to like it the next three times you tell it either. So stop telling it!"
Mad Poster
#3775 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
"It's a... GIRLBOSS!"

You have 3 chances to guess what the context was for this
I cannot guess what the context was. Please tell us!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 151 of 169