Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*TESTING* Modern Elevators - Updated to 1.48

by Diriel Posted 25th Feb 2012 at 3:43 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2013 at 12:15 PM by Diriel : Update

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:20 PM
awesome!! thank you very much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:42 PM
i was looking for sth like this :x thanks a lot~~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:55 PM
I will test it! Looks great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:06 PM
Finally! I`ll test them asap and I`ll tell you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:30 PM
Ooh sexy indeed, I always wanted a more modern looking elevator and yours is perfect! It will also perfectly blend in Lunar Lakes
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:54 PM
Thank you. Thank You! THANK YOU!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 6:09 PM
Ohhhhhh thers are very nice awesome job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 6:27 PM
Super, thank.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 7:15 PM
It's so sleek! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 8:02 PM
My game has waaaay to much CC in it, and I prefer traditional to modern buildings, and I don't like elevators - but if I did, I would download this asap, because this is one of the few creations that make you go "OMG I need this, why did I never notice that there was something so essential missing in my game?"
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 8:05 PM
LOVE it! Can't wait to see the other features added.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 8:51 PM
This is a really beautiful and much needed mod. Great work, and thank you!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:09 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 25th Feb 2012 at 10:11 PM.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
I was about to re-texture the elevator but now you did!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH +D +D +D

Does the lights lit?

Like up and down... +D
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 10:16 PM
Wow, I know the elevator is a very complex object -- impressive piece of work Well done!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 10:51 PM
Coooooool...so tired of the base elevator, just doesn't fit every lot type.

Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 11:16 PM
I tested it but the up and down lights doesn't lit... But I will upload a video how it will look like... =)

Dang I love elevators and I love this one the most than what EA game made... I'm tired with that and doesn't suits any lots...

It would be cool if it shows numbers... +D Man.... I'm in love with your package... DANG!! I need help Hahaha =D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 11:29 PM
Awesome work, and the best of luck with getting the displays to animate and the back panel to be a mirror! I can hardly wait.

You sound just like me when it comes to fixing things that bug me with the Sims. I will obsess over fixing something until I cannot play the game until it is done or I go insane. Sadly sometimes I go insane too quickly and have to live with the irritation.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 12:02 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 26th Feb 2012 at 12:59 AM.
Okay here's a preview of the elevator how it works =)

Sims 3 - New elevator - TESTING
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 12:47 AM
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
I tested it but the up and down lights doesn't lit...

Unfortunately the nice light coming through the doors is the same effect as the lights on the radial dial above the door, so I can't use it. =(

I'm hoping that once the screen actually animates so that you can tell with ease that it's doing something the door light won't be missed as much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diriel
Unfortunately the nice light coming through the doors is the same effect as the lights on the radial dial above the door, so I can't use it. =(

I'm hoping that once the screen actually animates so that you can tell with ease that it's doing something the door light won't be missed as much.

Whoooops... Sorry I was talking about the display screen.. Not up and down lights..

I will wait for the display screen lights up =)

ADD:
Well the lighting up and down effects are really annoying...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 2:26 AM
So perfect! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 3:41 AM
This is so so needed, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 7:42 AM
What an ambitious first project! This is wonderful and, I agree, very much needed. If you're able to implement the extra features, it would be icing on the cake, as this is already so full of awesome as it stands. And the modded interior—wow! I haven't seen that done before. Thank you for creating and sharing this with us!
Page 1 of 5