Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*TESTING* Modern Elevators - Updated to 1.48

by Diriel Posted 25th Feb 2012 at 3:43 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2013 at 12:15 PM by Diriel : Update

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarune
"Awsome: You got izzle" or something. Is that part of it, or is it some unforeseen problem?

That was some test debug that I had completely forgotten about. If you check the main post you can see that it's been removed now.

I'm not sure quite what you mean when you say that your sims won't use it unless you tell them to. Can they not route through the elevator if they're doing something on free-will?
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diriel
That was some test debug that I had completely forgotten about. If you check the main post you can see that it's been removed now.

I'm not sure quite what you mean when you say that your sims won't use it unless you tell them to. Can they not route through the elevator if they're doing something on free-will?

They can get to it just fine. Its just that when I was wanting them to go to bed, they would not do it. Even when one of them wanted to, that want goes away after it appears. Then again, this was happening before you updated today, so I redownloaded it and will try it again later today.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#53 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 9:48 AM
Amazing, fantastic, brillliant, brilliant, brilliant work.

Thank you, thank you so very much!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 5:14 PM
It seems that your update fixed the problem I had. Now it works fine. Now I can make that lab/tomb that I wanted to build ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 7:00 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 4:57 AM
this is really cool, thanx, and we dont need other exansion packs
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 7:02 PM
They go awesome, working ok...thanks for sharing...
Have an awesome weekend!
And...May I suggest a Glassdoor one, if thats possible?
Test Subject
#58 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 8:29 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its about time someone made a modern elevator, this will probably feature in all of my buildings now. Thanks again!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:10 PM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#60 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 9:40 AM
This looks huge. Hope you can fix the routing issues. (On the other hand, the EA elevators have had routing issues, too)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 6:41 AM
awesome. love it. just wish the floor indicator worked and buttons lit up. then it would be perfection
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 6:40 PM
please, how to open the *.7z file ?
what the software can i use to open it ?

thank you
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 10:10 PM
7zip will open it, google is my friend and it's free

http://www.7-zip.org/
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:44 PM
looks very amazing - a modern elevator that could fit in Subway stations or shopping centres or modern houses

also i suggest - Kone or Otis fixtures or others - to create a various elevators make look good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:45 PM
also thanks for exellent creation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 6:41 PM
Is this compatible with the elevator shafts?
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mariaaaanna
I can not place it at all, not even with moveObjects. :s
It's just transparent and does nothing.
Any ideas?

to me it does not work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 1:29 AM
THANK you! I was wondering why Late Night only came with one style of elevator.
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 8:54 PM
Am I the only one that's been getting the negative moodlet for sims being in the dark when they use this elevator? It's not a particularly urgent issue, as it's over as soon as they get off the elevator. Just thought I'd mention.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 12:00 AM
Wow, this is amazing. I really dislike that ugly default ArtDeco elevator too. My house looks super modern and BAM, ugly reddish old grampsymcgramps elevator cramping mah style...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 3:15 AM
thanks too all of you
Test Subject
#72 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:58 AM
can someone tell me how to instal this please?
Mad Poster
#73 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 1:54 PM
Are you still working on this, Diriel? I'd love to know if you've made any progress with the display lighting up over the door.

techchris22, take a look at this> http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Instructor
#74 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 4:21 PM
I honestly hate to say this but your elevator would crash every time I tried to pick it from the object catalogue. Just like that. Pick elevator -> Insta Crash.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:26 PM
awesome
Page 3 of 5