Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#101 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 11:38 AM Last edited by supersimoholic : 5th Apr 2013 at 8:02 PM.

Lina Gerbit
Founder of Leeton. Mother of 6 (although 3 were taken away).

Brianna Caine
Half sister to April and Luke Caine. One of my personal favourites.

April Caine
While Brianna is her half sister, Luke Caine is her full-blooded brother.

Vanessa Skrea
Vanessa is a vampire and she adopted one of Lina's daughters, Nadia. She lives in a small house with a slave zombie clown who looks after Nadia in the day while Vanessa slumbers.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 2:36 PM
I brought Brittany Parker to college because she had established relationships with several playables, and moved her into a dorm with Nemo LeStrange. Because I'd never played her before I free-ranged her to get to know her. She woke Nemo up playing games on his computer, got distracted by frat boys when she went to buy clothes, took a nap in Nemo's bed in the middle of the day, then got up in the wee hours of the morning.

This dorm really is a pit. She needs to find out how you go about getting into the sorority.

OMG she's starving. And the cook in this dorm only knows how to make pancakes and mac and cheese. Barf. All those carbs.

Hey, there's bread and lunch meat and stuff in here. Whoever bought it won't mind if she makes a few sandwiches.

There, that'll cheer everybody up when they come down for breakfast!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#103 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Liv : 23rd Apr 2013 at 9:04 PM.
Young adult ladies (not necessarily university students):

Beatriz Martin

Tosia Mórek

Ariadna Czajkowska

Jagoda Heblarek

Field Researcher
#104 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 12:49 AM
Rachel Reamon:

She loves to listen to music:

Contessa Carla Wilsonoff (former grand vampiress of Downtown):

She can't stop putting her arm in front of her face!

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 6th May 2013 at 6:31 PM
Jessica Barden

Jessica here is in college and engaged to her future husband, Dean. She comes from a huge family - both her parents, an older sister, two little sisters, six little brothers, a nephew, and another nephew/niece on the way. Plus her older sister's husband and Dean.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 29th May 2013 at 3:47 AM
My sim Isabella.

Theorist
#107 Old 29th May 2013 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legislacerator
Laughing at whoever went through and hit disagree on all the previous posts...dude, get a life.
Anyway, girls. Because girls.

Nice. Where did you get those CCs, BTW?
Scholar
#108 Old 29th May 2013 at 6:03 PM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 29th May 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Yep, Bella Goth is officially back. Cassandra is glad, although it's caused some serious relationship complications in more than one household...

I had no idea pigtails could bounce that high! I'm sure you can tell exactly what Cassandra's looking at... (Hint: That's hot tub steam in front of her.)

EDIT: Like her new glasses in the second picture? They really go with the fury!
Scholar
#109 Old 30th May 2013 at 5:26 AM
Freefalldreams, I'm guessing there is a certain milf mother and neighbourhood casanova in that tub.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 30th May 2013 at 11:24 PM

this sim just makes me happy

~
Mad Poster
#111 Old 31st May 2013 at 12:24 AM
supaizzy, please don't double post, if you were the last person to post sometime earlier, then you need to edit your last post, unless it been a long time since your last post, then you can double post.
Instructor
#112 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 3:17 PM
Julie Phillips in her uniform for work as a Disney Store Cleaner.

Shelby Worthington, shortly before she aged to elder.

Sorry for the small cropped photo. One of her three Dalmatians was blocking a large portion of the picture with it's big spotted head. :P

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Test Subject
#113 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 9:56 PM
Few photos of Heather Huffington
Field Researcher
#114 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 3:16 AM
Default A few of my sim ladies...
Lise

Mia

Nadine

And, Anwesha...

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#115 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 9:58 AM
All those sims are absolutely beautiful, and they have their own style. Bravo *o*

Here's my latest sim, Evori. She's an aristocratic lady with some nerves.
I do like her very much, indeed.
(Also, sorry for the picture length. And quality.)

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#116 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 1:33 PM
This was so sweet, the 3 ladies all shared autonomous sister in-law family kisses.

Karry in red is married to Alice's brother and Alice with the pink headband is married to Lucy's brother. Lucy in green. Plus butterflies if you look closely on the right. I love the extended family mod. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#117 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 4:41 AM
Recent Gals.
Daphne Giannopoulos.

22. Greek. Part time Belly dancer. Harp Player. Currently self employed. Enjoys writing romance novels and visiting the Smithsonian.

Nasdeexo Al-Khaiwani.

21. Somali & Yemeni. Brooklyn Native. Student of Architecture. Minimalist art lover. Stylist & is fluent in Arabic.

Lakshmi Santos.

20. West Indian & Brazilian. A Chef. Gentle & Sociable. Enjoys the beach, compulsively shopping for shoes and spicy foods.

Anastasia Hu.

18. Chinese & Russian. Cellist & Photographer. Advanced Needle-pointer. A longtime fan of foreign soap operas. Flea Markets are her hangouts.

Esmeralda Perez.

20. Dominican. Fashion Editor. Hot-Headed & Passionate. She has way too many phobias to count on her hands....

Astrid Csaszar.

23. Austrian & Hungarian. Palm Reader. Lucid Dreamer. Insightful & Curious. Currently infatuated with Astrobiology.

Nisrine Ghandour.

22. Lebanese. Music Blogger. Party Planner. Impatient & a perfectionist. Neat-Freak.

Samanya Yeboah.

Ethiopian. Loves Reptiles & Houndstooth print. Pensive. Studious. works at a Henna shop in Berlin.

Chloe Guiliano.

African American & Italian. A walking oddity. hobbies: formulating and selling her makeup on Ebay. singing in various languages she has made up. making dolls. recreating Alice In Wonderland scenes in abandoned theaters.

Nadine Gonzales Ramirez.

19. Argentinian. Professional Body Piercer & Roller Derbie Gal. Owns a pad that's full of (Creepy) Dolls. Black & White movies entice her and dogs repulse her.

Vanessa Han.

Aspiring Model. hobbies: watching Soap operas. Collecting shoes. Playing poker & Wine tasting.

...Tokyo Fashionista's...

some girlies from one of my japanese neighborhoods ^^

Instructor
#118 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 10:25 PM
2 Of What I'd Say are my best sims i've ever created!

Alicia Anderson

Kaylynn Harrison

They've also spent their Lives together, They're BFFs and now live in a small house after graduating
Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Test Subject
#119 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 2:32 AM
More Sims Fashion...

Park Hyuna.

21. Dance Choreographer. Script Writer. Avid Bike Rider. Eccentric, Affectionate & a Jokester.

Aditya Simanjuntak.

24. Indonesian. English Teacher & Weekend Raver. Ambitious & Adventurous. Has been dying her hair blonde since the age of 12.

Carmen Robinson.

25. African Amercian & Puerto Rican. Handmade Ceramics Shop owner. Straight Edge. Brainy & Steadfast. Fluent in three languages.

Test Subject
#120 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:01 AM
Do you happen to remember where you found Aditya's tshirt? I love it! lol

Well I haven't posted here in years, but I completely rebuilt my game and wanted to post a couple pictures. It's so nice to see everybody's sims, they all look lovely!

This is Dhulse, born in game to two of my very old favorite sims.

And her younger sister Sigora, also born in game, holding her own child.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#121 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:08 AM
ApocalypticDawn, you're not allowed to post more than four pictures in one post.

Alice is always pulling cute faces.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#122 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 7:14 AM
@SaddestSim

Ah yes ! I think I found it at Mellyrae's tumblr. Check there.
Test Subject
#123 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
ApocalypticDawn, you're not allowed to post more than four pictures in one post.

Alice is always pulling cute faces.

Eh, sorry about that I guess.
Field Researcher
#124 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 3:15 AM
Default Storytelling Folders
This is Mavis and her grandbaby, Nyeka (I actually knew someone whose grandchild had that name...)

One of my favorites, Carrie

Mona

Her cousin, Zoe

And another favorite from one of my Build a City Hoods, Pam

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 6:26 AM

Mia Moretti, the matriarch of a family I recently made. She and her family run a restaurant called Mama Mia's Kitchen in Pleasantview, where they happily live. Her husband can be found in the Sim Men thread, her three oldest children can be found in the Teen Sims thread, and her youngest daughter can be found in the Sim Kids thread.
Page 5 of 31