Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 8:08 PM
Makin' Magic Skin Return?
Looky- http://www.thesimsresource.com/images/Splantpeople.jpg

Anyone else think plant people look ridiculously like my favorite skin of all time, the Makin' Magic nymph skin? You know the one that you could choose with a potion, funnily enough, other options were Vampire and Werewolf.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 8:12 PM
I didn't play Makin Magic but all I can say is, I hope someone makes one of Enayla's skins as a default replacement for it or something. Those plant people will look extremely out of place in my game otherwise, with their Maxis features :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:02 AM
I have MM, but I haven't played it since I got TS2 on the day it came out, so I really don't remember. Interesting comparison, though.

I hope that someone does a unique default replacement for these special people. I really like the little vines that are growing up the toddlers legs and arms and I think that would be a fabulous look for the adults, too. I use Louis replacements, so I am rooting (no pun intended!) for one of the greener alien skins with the vines all over it. :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:24 AM
Heh, now that you mention it it kinda does. Makes me want to play Makin' Magic again ._.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:27 AM
I don't think I ever had nymphs in MM, because I really can't remember it. ):

I'm really looking forward to those plant people though. I like to.. breed my sims.
And they can have kids only by.. shaking their head or so, it was?
FUN! :D

But yes, I want a default skin replacement for them too.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:29 AM
I liked Making Magic and i think TS2 is realy boring and play it rarely because my favorite expansions in TS1 were MM and Superstar! I hope they make a MM for TS2 !
#7 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
I hope someone makes one of Enayla's skins as a default replacement for it or something. Those plant people will look extremely out of place in my game otherwise, with their Maxis features :P

So true! Most of my sims don't have Maxis skins anymore! Well except for the townies because I haven't installed some defaults yet..
But I dont like the skin of those 'plant-people'... :eviltongu
#8 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:45 PM
Do we know what the plant people are called? Its been driving me nuts! Are they Nymphs like some say? They really do look like the MM Nymphs.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:54 PM
MM was my favorite Sim EP too. I wish they would make it for TS2. I found my MM spell book in my word docks and reloaded TS1, but I am so used to the quality of TS2 that i cant play it anymore.

**No Requests**
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:14 AM
Anyone have a pic of the nymph skin? I don't remember it at all.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:17 AM
I'm a nerd. I use maxis defaults, because I am so picky about details. I'd rather have some left out than some odd ones. But sine the green one is already odd I'd use an Enayla skin as a replacment.