Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 6:33 AM
Default Daisy Greenman
Ok, I know this is not a "help" forum, but there is no other "help" forum except the Help Section which I doubt covers this, since it's a unique "issue" I wouldn't call it a problem, it's just my O.C.D kicked in, I also think I might've slightly corrupted my neighborhood (not that it's an issue though)

ANYWAYS...

ONto my issue

I've been playing Riverblossom Hills for the past few days, and I've developed a system of Weekly Rotation (I play each household 7 days/1 sim week) so they're all synced.

Since the first family in the rotation is Greenman, I played them first, now there's a minor issue, but it's not really bothery, so I'll leave it for last.

Anyways, as you notice in the title, this refers to Daisy Greenman.

My issue is as follows.
- The Greenman family were the first family in rotation (I went alphabetically).
- When Daisy grew into an adult (she's a plantsim, don't forget that) she met and fell in love with Jason's brother, Gabe (the one who was left by Dread Pirate, Gabe O'Mickey)
- I just finished playing Viejo, and set up a new rule in which to keep all ages synced, if a household who has already passed 7 days is moved into another household that is NOT played, then I re-sync the ages using "hacks", which would come in play as Patricia Wan is going to end up with Andrew Martin. (not yet) so no issue. but while laying in bed right now, i realised.. I completely forgot that Daisy actually already lived SEVEN days. So, while this is a minor issue with big post. How many days should Daisy have left if she only lived 7 days (Note, the rotation goes from the Monday when the household is first played, until Monday midnight), I believe that 7's 6:00 P.Ms, at the moment she is 19 days away from becoming elder, but I can't remember what day she moved in!! I don't know precise life spans (no mods or elixirs).
- Just a minor edit : Files indicate she has 3 days left when the household is first played (Daisy)

NOW, onto the minor issue.

I think I've might've accidently corrupted my neighborhood. for some reason all of my sism constantly are getting "romantic" wants (Kiss, Flirt, Go on Dates) but no recipients. Also, at times (starting from Roths) half of the wants are missing, I think I might've broken something when I successfully removed the "Aspiration" Perks from Greenmans (as I've decided to play without them since they are SO annoying to me, and I use cheats anyways). The process of removing perks included tampering with Tokens, while it was easy for Rose, Jason's perks included removing stuff regarding recipies he learnt)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 1:43 PM
Getting lots of romantic wants without recipients looks more like the fact its probably springtime to me (spring is the "romantic" season). I get missing wants from time to time, but it's normally just a glitch that should fix itself next time you play (they seem to get stuck occasionally when changing if you're playing on hyperspeed).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 5:39 PM
Ok, I was just worried, since I tampered with "memories", I remebmer that usually half of the town rolls up wants regarding Rose Greenman becoming human again.

So, now onto Daisy...

I think the best bet is to delete the old neighborhood (I got a copy stored) and just calculate myself using the InSim.

I also realised while i was sleeping that Pauline Shki....whatever is also desync since she did not have full 7 days played, though I did age Leod using the Elixir because he was SO old.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 11:20 PM
The default setting for the adult age stage is 29 days.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 5:27 AM
That's funny... I remember that I think when I aged Daisy up (to calculate the days using original hood) it said 30 days :/
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 3:02 PM
I have a mod installed that lets me alter the lengths of each age - I pulled up SimPE last night and checked the original (aka default) settings.

According to that, the default number of days for an adult human sim is 29. The default for a Plantsim is 30.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
The default for a Plantsim is 30.

I suppose they thought one extra day of adulthood would make up for two fewer lifestages??? *grumble*