Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 12:23 AM
Default Is there a way to add the penguin to the family as a pet? or imprision it somehow?
I was curious to know if you can make the seasons penguin a pet somehow. I tried move objects on to trap it, but it didn't let me move it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 12:41 AM
Nope sadly we cannot keep that adorable penguin as a pet, we can pet him or shoo him but that's it. I tried trapping him by building a wall around him and my snowman and well he just disappeared. You can add him to your family though but he doesnt show up.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 12:52 AM
Well that's unfortunate. I will just imprison a skunk then >: )
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 4:09 AM
You two are playing with fire. Experimenting with the Tombstone this way, forcefully adding "sims" to families that were never meant to be made playable is a surefire way to corrupt your game.'

ETA: This thread, starting around page 4 or 5, is highly recommended reading.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 4:51 AM
haha I was reading that thread before you posted about it. i am now aware of what could happen so now I know not to do that anymore.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darby
You two are playing with fire. Experimenting with the Tombstone this way, forcefully adding "sims" to families that were never meant to be made playable is a surefire way to corrupt your game.'

ETA: This thread, starting around page 4 or 5, is highly recommended reading.

I never actually tried adding it to the family, i just tried to imprison it via move objects on to put it in a cage
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 2:23 AM
I added it to the family, stupid me but I guess it's just one of those noob things you do until you find a community like this.