Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#376 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 1:38 PM
@jotaerre
Thank you for your nice words. Rainelle is the exception that proves the rule.
I really like your makeovers too with the use of custom shapes, especially the Brandi Broke one. She's stunning.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#377 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
@jotaerre
Thank you for your nice words. Rainelle is the exception that proves the rule.
I really like your makeovers too with the use of custom shapes, especially the Brandi Broke one. She's stunning.

You're most welcome my dear @Essa
After some time without posting images of adult sims, I'm back with another makeover of a pre-made female sim, of course using a custom bodyshape for her.

Titania Summerdream as Fashion Model

For her swimsuit shot Titania decided to share it with two of my sim beauties, Hitomi in the left and Deborah on the right side.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Instructor
#378 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 1:39 AM

I think Gilbert Jacquet and John Mole just became friends, doing a uni cheer when Gilbert's supposed to be working. I haven't gotten to Desiderata Valley in the rounds yet to give John proper hair.

In the back is Cyd Roseland WHO REFUSES TO JUST FREAKIN BUY SOMETHING
Forum Resident
#379 Old 18th May 2021 at 1:39 PM

tfw you go to a restaurant with your family and once you get there your mum, dad and sister all leave so now you're on your own with your odd uncles that you barely know...

...and they immeditely get into a conversation about science stuff you don't understand a tenth of.

I am Error.
Scholar
#380 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 4:15 PM
Default Some wedding pics from Strangetown
Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos, who chose their wedding clothes to honor their ancestral heritage.* Johnny let his hair grow out in college.

* Please excuse any insensitivity. I like to let my Sims choose their own formal clothes and then incorporate their choices into my story. In this case, Ophelia's ancestors come from the Nubian region of Africa, and the vaguely Asian-looking design of Johnny's shirt is actually alien symbology of some kind. No offense is intended.

Tank Grunt and Frances J. Worthington III are ridiculously in love.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#381 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 12:18 PM
Adult Grunt brothers

Tank Grunt and Matthew Picaso. "Ah, so you're my dad's new project-- I mean, recruit"

Ripp Grunt and Chloe Curious living their best romance sim lives

I am Error.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#382 Old 8th Sep 2021 at 6:38 PM
I asked the game to generate me a new vacation native, so it gave me Freddy Mercury. :lovestruc:
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#383 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 9:05 PM
^^ That is just brilliant!

As for contribution to the thread, I'll share this picture, I guess.

Buck and Jill. Not an eventful picture, but I think it's cute.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#384 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 9:35 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 9th Sep 2021 at 10:56 PM.
That bin on its side is a health hazard. I suggest Jill puts it back upright and clears up the spilt rubbish as soon as possible.

I wonder who might have knocked it over. It couldn't by any chance have been Buck, could it?

(Once, a long time ago I admit, when visiting his boyfriend Julian, Andrew kicked Julian's dustbin over. It was the day when Julian asked him to go steady. Andrew readily accepted that proposal, but as soon as Julian stopped kissing him -- in order to cook a meal for him -- Andrew kicked the bin over. Andrew evidently thought it was funny, but it resulted in Julian and his family becoming ill. It was the event that caused Julian to say to him, "It's just as well that I love you Andrew, because nobody else could!" Andrew replied, "My mum loves me.")

[EDIT] Since it's a picture thread I'll add a recent picture of Maxis-made Sims:

Senator Kerie Hanby sings karaoke in a downtown Veronaville club, with her teenage friend Jihoon LeTourneau. Looking on is Regina Tsvirkunov. Senator Hanby is trying to boost her charisma as she is running for Mayor of Veronaville.

Regina is a Veronaville townie. Jihoon started life as one too, but became playable years ago. Kerie only became playable recently when she moved into the Ranch Retreat house in Westside Veronaville, when Garry Mackay vacated it to marry Veronaville All-Stars player Gloria Jones (Andrew's mum). Until then Senator Kerie Hanby was a Downtownie. (In the game file Kerie is called "Shanna Landry" "Celeste Midlock".)

So the three in the picture are all Maxis Sims, even if they aren't very well known ones.

[CORRECTION] In the game files Kerie Hanby is called "Celeste Midlock". Shanna Landry is a very similar looking Downtownie teen. In my game she was called Lexie Kauker, and she is now married to Tybalt Capp. The couple have adopted the married surname "Kauker-Capp".
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#385 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 12:06 AM Last edited by sturlington : 10th Sep 2021 at 5:34 PM.
I can't imagine Buck ever knocking over a trash can. He's the neatest Sim I know!

I'll share this picture of General Buzz meeting the Grim Reaper. It's the only time I can remember ever seeing Buck drop trash on the ground--he was that upset. He did pick it up immediately afterward. Buck is in the red sweatshirt, Tank is in the red sweater, and the woman is Buzz's wife, Crystal Vu.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#386 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 5:20 PM
Haha, it wasn't Buck who kicked the bin over, it was some random townie; however, Buck was more than happy to pick it up. He's one of the few sims that gets excited to clean the toilet; I wish I were that enthusiastic

Because we're on a picture thread, and on the topic of rubbish bins, I'll share this picture. While Buck is extremely neat, his older brother, Ripp, isn't so neat, as he was caught doing this...

For whoever wants to know, yes, he did get ill with food poisoning. Fortunately, this happened three rounds ago, so he has since recovered.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#387 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 3:53 AM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 4th Jan 2022 at 11:37 PM.
Maxis match makeover pleasantview + Cassandra’s post Don look
Forum Resident
#388 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 31st Dec 2021 at 6:00 AM.
Maxis match makeover veronaville edition
Instructor
#389 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 1:42 AM
I think that "unborn baby Broke" counts as a maxis-made sim, right? Anyways I named him Bobby because that's what PleasantSims does.
This is what he decided to wear upon aging into a child and while I'm more than happy to let him wear the flower pants, despite them likely being considered traditionally girly, but I don't think they go too well with the top. 'Spose I'll be kind and give him one free shirt for aging up, something that goes better.

Forum Resident
#390 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 6:25 PM
introducing Skyler Broke (yes a girl)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#391 Old 6th Oct 2021 at 6:36 PM
Ah, Natasha Una. What a beauty, especially in a medieval game.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Forum Resident
#392 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 10:58 AM

Elegant and athletic are two qualities that describe Bella. She enjoys a variety of activities from golf to miniature golf.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#393 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 5:35 PM

Dirk Dreamer vs. Consort Capp. It just happened randomly while I was playing an outing a community lot. I blame Consort, because Dirk doesn't fight unprovoked, he is a nice guy.

And Goneril cheating on Albany with Guy Wrightley right in front of him
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#394 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 5:02 PM
Jennifer looking dead inside after giving birth to Lucy's sister

Lilith pickpocketing an elder townie (I play alternate Pleasantview, this is why Lilith looks different)

Bella and Coral looking cute

Angela rubbing her belly - and her son Leonard in the background with the same "dead inside" facial expression as Jennifer

Mad Poster
#395 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 2:24 AM
Do you know Chris Cho?

She's Veronaville's answer to Meadow Thayer. Just thinking about her is enough to set many a Veronaville schoolboy's heart racing. Even the gay ones think she's beautiful.

Here she is in Idlewild Street in Bluewater, outside the Jacquets' house.
The others in the picture are Lawrence Bannister, a CAS townie, Winifred McArdell, a married CAS Sim from Monopolis, and of course the one squatting on the sidewalk with his back to us, wearing nothing but a Japanese-style fundoshi is none other than Gilbert Jacquet, who lives here.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#396 Old 16th Dec 2021 at 12:36 AM
Adult Jill Smith

Old "Chase GilsCarbo" writing a novel

Erin Beaker

Bella Goth making chocolate

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#397 Old 29th Dec 2021 at 7:07 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 1st Jan 2022 at 6:16 PM.
Default Riverblossom hills edition
Maxis match makeover Riverblossom hills edition
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#398 Old 31st Dec 2021 at 1:55 AM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 31st Dec 2021 at 3:41 AM.
Default Strangetown edition
Maxis Match Makeover Strangtown edition
Forum Resident
#399 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 6:59 AM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 2nd Jan 2022 at 8:39 PM.
Default Desiderata Valley edition
Maxis match Desiderata Valley
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#400 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 8:39 PM
Default Belladonna cove edition
Last in the Maxis match makeover series: Belladonna cove
Screenshots
Page 16 of 18