Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:25 PM
i only use my costum hood ''Greendall Bay'', i'm give it Spring, Summer, Autumn and winter

best for last :P
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:47 PM
I don't really play any of the Maxis 'hoods except sometimes I play Pleasantview. For that it will be the typical four season pattern, it just makes sense in my opinion.

Autumn Bay: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer. With Autumn in the name it makes sense to have that first.

Beaver Valley: Same as Pleasantview - Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
#53 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 12:09 AM
I can't wait to do some films with these new fangled seasons. Especially romantic films as you can use the seasons to do a lot with films. maybe a micky take on Bridget Jones.

I will probably use Autumn and Winter a lot, and spring, and summer... i.e. i will use them all, probably the same amount of time, but not in any particular order.

I can't wait for the new objects as well, like the well, and the swimming pool stuff.
#54 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 7:41 PM
For Pleasantview Probably Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. And then I thought about making an all winter town.
Instructor
#55 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 8:40 PM
I'll be boring and just stick with Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter :p
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 9:06 PM
Pleasantview: Spring, Summer, Fall, Fall. Autumn's my favourite time of year in RL because of all the beautiful colours and balmy evenings...

Strangetown: Deleted

Veronaville: Deleted

Troubled Waters (custom): Probably Spring, Fall, Winter, Winter. I loved the look of wintry lots in the Designer Walkthrough, and so I would have to have an extended winter in my favourite neighbourhood just because it's so pretty!

Riverblossom Hills: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. That way I can get a feel for the regular gameplay through the seasons and get a nice routine in terms of planting, tending and harvesting crops. Not sure whether missing out Summer in Troubled Waters will mean the crops aren't ready by Fall. That would be annoying, because I'd never get to harvest them! Ah well, guess I'll have to wait and find out!

My avatar was the most beautiful teen I ever had in TS2, in a custom neighbourhood sadly lost to time about three laptops ago, but still remembered fondly!
#57 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 9:16 PM
In my custom 'hood Perdition, it shall eternally be autumn and winter.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 9:19 PM
The only hood I play is my own Hogsmeade so that's the one that matters - at first I am for sure going to go with the standard four, traditional change but then I'll see whether I'll keep them that way. Probably yes, I like the variety.
#59 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
In my custom 'hood Perdition, it shall eternally be autumn and winter.

Same for me.
#60 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:34 AM
Dirbine, Viron, Farrenville, and Gerosha will all have all four seasons in the neighborhoods proper.

The "Alaska" neighborhood will be fall for a brief time and winter all the rest. This neighborhood will only really be used when dealing with Meethlite get-together meetings or in Ciem 2 for the beginning.

The Louisiana neighborhood will probably be perpetual summer for Path of the Ming-Cho. It, like Alaska, is just a "stage." The issue is with further climate and geography. Will I be able to make swamps that look like really well-done swamps?

I guess that may have to wait for Exotic Destiny (or whatever else they call a vacation-themed expansion).
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:25 AM
My custom hood is going to have all four seasons, as is Pleasantview. Strangetown will have summer, summer, summer, spring. Veronavillie... I have no idea what that's gonna get lol

My name is Loren.
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:32 PM
I think I will use all of them first...to see the new interractions and stuff. And then I will choose one of them (I think summer)
Instructor
#63 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:47 PM
I'll probably have the regular pattern for Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville, and River Heights. Then I'll do winter, winter, fall, summer in Miniopolis, and summer, summer, spring, spring in Studio Town (where I build movie sets, shoot movies and make stories), unless I'm shooting a movie in winter. Yup, I'm pretty boring.

Ciao,
~M~
#64 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:26 PM
I only play one neighbourhood and that is my custom.

I'll have Fall,Fall,Spring,Summer
And my custom universty: Perpetual Winter
And the rest of the sub hoods will probs have the normal cycle unless i feel i should do differant
Test Subject
#65 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:39 PM
I wannnt seasons....

Pleasent View: Normal
StrangeTown: Summer Spring Fall
VeronaVille: Normal
My Custom: Summer forever, maybe fall

Yeah you can tell I love summer.

~The Sims 2-Game of Control Freaks around the globe~
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 4:50 PM
I plan on doing the traditional Seasons. Like others have said, though, if I dislike one I might change it. I love me some year-round weather!
Instructor
#67 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:10 PM
My game has no hoods right now! :O

I'm waiting for seasons before I make a new hood, and new simmies. I started over fresh, I even reinstalled Windows XP!

When I make my new simmy hood (Final Fantasy Themed!) It's going to hall all the seasons, just cause I'm used to all seasons living in Canada (Esp. Winter, BUT I HATE IT!). My simmies should be able to rake leaves, build snowmen, go skating, play in the pool, have beach parties, etc...

Unless I'm talking about Sephiroth. He would rather be killing people.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:09 PM
Well, considering how long we've waited for seasons and weather, I certainly plan on my neighborhoods having every season. I like my variety.
Page 3 of 3