Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#176 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:09 PM
Same here! I love it so much! Especially when the snow gets deep, it looks awsome! :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:11 PM
yeah,love making snow angels!
Theorist
#178 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:47 PM
I've finally gotten to play winter and it's the best season! I love the snow..it snowed a little bit then later on, like in real life, heavy and deep. They can do so much in winter. I am also looking forward to spring. Summer is so so (like in real life..lol). Fall is okay if you like raking leaves. I haven't cultivated crops yet.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#179 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincePal
Wow... I'm loving this expansion pack...

I had lost interest in the sims 2 for a while but when I heard about seasons my interests perked up again.

I like the way that the seasons meld together. Very light snowfall on the last day of autumn was sweet.

And the store leftovers option is AWESOME... it really irratated me when I child could not prepare their own cereal... or sandwhich... so now in houses that have children I prepare a bunch of these and store them as left overs.... NO MORE STARVING CHILDREN! wOOt!

On and my absolute favorite thing:
The Unlikely Whale ceiling hanging.

Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference. From the name (Unlikely is highly improbable) to the appearence (Sperm whale) to the description (Contemplate the meaning of life, the questions "Who am I" and "What am I doing with my life" and the phrase "deep level of thought"

Yes I'm that much of nerd that my favorite thing about seasons is that reference!

ROFL :howdy: Me like! Me get Seasons! (also a Hitchhiker's guide fan)

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Page 8 of 8