Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 4:47 AM
Can I Share An Idea for the site?
Moderators - I apologize if this isn't the correct place to post this. I did search though the guides and topics to find where to put it but didn't see anything for "Wish List" or "Feedback" so I hope this is ok.

What I was thinking was that it would be super helpful if you could consider maybe having the URL for custom content that gets posted to the site include the game version the upload will work for: S2/cream-of-example-soup-new-custom-recipe.html (if that makes sense).

I know that a lot of times when I'm doing a websearch for something I am hoping to find cc for, I'll see something that is perfect only I find out that it's for a different game version than I'm playing (S2 has some GOOD content too!! I was surprised!!). It's such a let down

Anyway just an idea I wanted to throw out there.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 9:19 AM
Not a bad idea! Unfortunately it wouldn’t fix all of the older links that are out there, but anything newer would certainly be adjusted. I’ll look into it!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.