Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture - Dressers, Desks, End Tables, Coffee Tables, Vanity and more (Updated 2008/11/10, Seasons Country Sink and Toilet were added)

by Lord Darcy Posted 28th Jul 2008 at 6:39 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2011 at 1:07 AM by Lord Darcy : v1.05: Seasons Country Sink and Toilet were added.

207 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 120 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Instructor
THANKS POST
#151 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:23 PM
Thanks for this! It always irked me to no end how we couldn't put more than one or two things on a table/countertop/shelf.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:48 AM
Thank you so much for all your fixes because if we wait EA ....
Test Subject
#153 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:24 PM
I love this hack thank you so much,is there any chance of you adding stove slots..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#154 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:16 AM
thanks for shareing, it will help me to overstuff my house, lol XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#155 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 10:04 AM
Hey my name is Yiots and well I LOVE TO CLUTTER! and i haven cluttered in ... FIVE MINUTES GAAHH MUST CLUTTER MUTS DOWNLOAD TO CLUTTER! *clutters whole sims house*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#156 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:24 AM
*sings "Hallelujah Chorus"*

I most sincerely thank you from the bottom of my ever-simming heart for this mod.

*skips away happily to clutter everything in sight*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 1:25 AM
I think I love you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#158 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 2:51 PM
This creation is featured and got more than 150 comments so I don't need to say how great this creation is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 8:08 AM
now,this makes sense!see,i have 2 little bug thingys on my monite with a platic china baby doll in between them.this is perfect!
Sockpuppet
#160 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 5:58 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 7:22 AM
Awesome.
Sockpuppet
#162 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord Darcy
Quote: Originally posted by Kabuto
Does "More Decorative Slots for Maxis Furniture" work fine with JohnBrehaut1's OMSP ?
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=217234
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=225215
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=240082

Yes, OMSPs are merely custom objects, so they won't conflict with global mods.

Can you do it with The Sims 2 Store items ?

I briefly toyed with the idea, but decided not to include them. The loading order alone gave me enough headache already.

------------------------------------------------------
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 1:23 AM
Well, I have something of a dumb question, and I don't know if it's already been asked, but if you have the "Fun with Pets" Expansion thingy that includes Pets (Duh), Family Fun Stuff, and Mansion & Garden Stuff, do you still place the overrides package in the Mansion and Garden sub-folder? I suppose I'll still place it under Mansion and Gardens; hopefully it works. Anyway, thanks for such an awesome mod!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#164 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TatianaEstelle
if you have the "Fun with Pets" Expansion thingy that includes Pets (Duh), Family Fun Stuff, and Mansion & Garden Stuff, do you still place the overrides package in the Mansion and Garden sub-folder?
Yes. I don't think EA changed anything at this late date.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Sockpuppet
#165 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 11:05 PM
Yes, Collection Packs are same as Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs, Mansion & Garden is always the place you must put these files. There is no exception with the Store Edition, even if it must be launched instead of M&G.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#166 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 8:06 AM
Hello please im all confused couldn't understand the installing explanation, I try hard to understand things here! But my understing is limited sorry my language isnt english. Ok i have these:
UNI
NL
OBF
FT
KITCHEN BATH STUFF PACK
So what files should i download and where i install in FT or the last SP?
Thanks very much!
Field Researcher
#167 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 5:08 PM
I see it says 'except Holiday'. Will it crash Holiday, or does it still work fine with it?
Sockpuppet
#168 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 6:35 PM
It means the base game with Holiday Pack is not enough. You MUST get one EP or SP at least.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 11:06 PM
Wow, this is freaking amazing. Thank you so, so much! Just what I needed!
Test Subject
#170 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 6:05 PM
I love the idea of this mod (especially what I have read about it taking up less space than Annoeska's mods) however I am not sure which download I should intstall (or all of them?) I have all EP and SP except Holiday stuff. Please let me know.
Sockpuppet
#171 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 8:25 AM
Then, you should download the AL version :
LdDarcy_MaxisMoreDecoSlot-AL.zip or LdDarcy_MaxisMoreDecoSlot-SlotOverlap-AL.zip
Test Subject
#172 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 5:02 PM
Then, you should download the AL version :
LdDarcy_MaxisMoreDecoSlot-AL.zip or LdDarcy_MaxisMoreDecoSlot-SlotOverlap-AL.zip

Thank you very much for responding. I feel much better about installing now that that is cleared up.
Test Subject
#173 Old 5th May 2011 at 4:42 PM
LOVE the idea of this !
But - i think i may have an issue. I recently starting using pose boxes and when I go to use the move objects to place one sim on the same tile as another, they sort of float.... mid air... in the other sim or... are standing on top of them... funny yes, useful no. Just wondering if this was anything to do with this mod, or whether im looking in the wrong place for the answer ?

Thaaanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#174 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 9:32 PM
Thank you.This is very nice.I see why its featured.
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 2:59 AM
this doesn't work in my game. Like, it doesn't work at all and at the beginning it warns me that it overrides game behavior.
Page 7 of 9