Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Bill & Sookie

by fanseelamb Posted 25th Apr 2009 at 12:25 AM - Updated 22nd May 2013 at 9:03 PM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

silverio1975: They don't come with fangs. They'll only get fangs if you turn them into vampires with the Nightlife EP. Just be careful, 'cause when Bill bites Sookie she'll turn into a vampire too!

Thank you so much that is funny lol... I think in the show he dose lol ... but than you I will go and download him... I did her but I wasn't sure about him.

Visit Us at My Totally Sims
Grand Opening is 03/01/12
[url/]http://totally-sims.spruz.com[/url]
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 4:30 PM
Hey thanks so much for making these. I too have been waiting for them since the hair post. I loved the series so much I started reading the books by Charlaine Harris and love them too.
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:02 PM
heyyy,
wow you did such a great job, they look mostly like the True Blood show. I hope that there are more characters to come, great job! I love the book series which brought me to watching the show, it's wonderful. Thanks for bringing the book/show to Sims :-)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 2:13 AM
I second an Eric Sim!!!! And maybe Pam too...she is HILARIOUS at times! Thanks for making Bill and Sookie...they bear a striking resemblance to Stephen and Anna! Still saving up to get the "Sookie Stackhouse" books but that little box set is too rich for my blood(pun intended)!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 8:54 PM
omg I love that show. And the books. They look almost exactly like them!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 4:30 AM
HUGE fan of the Sookie Stackhouse books! I haven't seen true blood yet (waiting on the dvds lol) and have to wonder how come Sookie has fangs- gasp- but otherwise- LOVE THESE SIMS!

Won't give anything away but I hope more of these themed sims are coming soon? Or do you not read the books too? hehehe

Um... Eric maybe? pweeeeaze???
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 4:20 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 30th Apr 2009 at 4:50 PM.
Don't worry, danceswithwands, Sookie doesn't come with fangs. Bill bit her during the photoshoot and that turned her into a vampire. But the pic amused me so I couldn't resist using it. Sorry if it's a bit misleading.... I'll put a bigger disclaimer at the top of the post.

I haven't read the books and don't really want to at this point, because I don't want to spoil the show for myself. I want to be surprised! My fave guys are Bill and Sam. I'm not too into Eric personally, but if/when I make more characters I'll try to include him.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:38 AM
Hi fanseelamb,
Thanks for these sims and i'll be making "True Blood" in Sims 2 Version. Just wait it in YouTube/Myspace (If I could re-upload it in MySpace...)

Renzo Fuentes...
Field Researcher
#34 Old 3rd May 2009 at 10:22 PM
The sims are great and the pics are wonderfull!
Really cute :lovestruc !

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th May 2009 at 12:01 AM
Oh i love this series the best part is when Bill kills sookie because he is gay! lo lwas just kidding never heard about it but seems cool its cool great work! im gonna watch thsi show cya!
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:04 AM
OH god!! i watched this show by accident today now I'm hooked!! Thank you for uploading these!!!! <3
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th May 2009 at 8:54 PM
HAHA! *downloads and runs to brag about them at GoS*

*Comes back* Oh yeah, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 14th May 2009 at 7:01 PM
Aaw! This is so awesome! I'm totally putting Sookie into my game. Bill kindof creeps me out, though :/ I don't want him to scare away my simmies! LOL!
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st May 2009 at 12:57 AM
i love you.
How about Eric? :D

On the floating, shapeless oceans...I did all my best to smile...till your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang: "Sail to me; sail to me, let me enfold you."
-Song to the Siren, This Mortal Coil
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:54 PM
Thank you for these!!! I did my own Eric (I must say, after reading the books, I'm partial to him) but I left Sookie and Bill together and kept Eric for my selfsim!! :P
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th May 2009 at 6:06 PM
wow..i like...
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
I haven't read the books and don't really want to at this point, because I don't want to spoil the show for myself. I want to be surprised! My fave guys are Bill and Sam. I'm not too into Eric personally, but if/when I make more characters I'll try to include him.

The books are really great, you should at least read the first one. LOTS of Bill goodness. The TV show did a spot-on job with him, but I'm a huge Sam fan as well. The later books put alot of twists and turns with all the characters, and that's why Eric has such a big following.

I wanted to pass along the news that Bill looks GREAT in-game, but as of yet, no Bill Sim-babies! He's a bit shy, so far. :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:10 PM
Good job
But I have to say...Sookie is a bitch. And Eric(alexander skarsgård) is from sweden, just like me..yay =P
Instructor
#44 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:53 AM
I love your sim! I've been waiting eagerly for Bill from you since I saw (and grabbed)that wonderful hair!!!
thanks so much,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 9:39 AM
ZOMG BILL & SOOKIE! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I have to admit though, I'd have to do Sam and Sookie. I love Bill, but not with Sookie. They are great looking though! <3
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:27 AM
Wow this is great!! I remembered your avatar when I found True Blood the other day and wondered if it had anything to do with Bill... Thanks so much, I can't wait to start playing them!!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:43 AM
Half my family LOVES this show but I've never watched it.

For the earth's furture, I'll be of service! ~Nya
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:48 AM
these are really legit! I wish they were for TS3. great job.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MTS2BugMeNot
Awesome!Also, you can have Bill bite Sookie without turning her if you download one of the mods with more interactions for vampires. I can't remember where I got mine, but it lets you turn, or kill, or bite and suck blood.

Oh, that's a good idea. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to go find those now.
Page 2 of 3