Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Bill & Sookie

by fanseelamb Posted 25th Apr 2009 at 12:25 AM - Updated 22nd May 2013 at 9:03 PM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:07 AM
Oh! Finally! I can download my favourite characters! Thank you!!

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~
Instructor
#52 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:25 AM
i love you, i love you, i love you!!!!! I just watched the entire first season....... omg... it was great....... sookie and bill are amazing!!!!!! I love it!!!! the look so perfect.... and no photoskinning... you rock my world... that's why you're on of my fav creators!!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 1:40 AM
Bill is extremly life-like of Stephen Moyer, nice job on that!
I think I'd soften Sookie's features in my game a little, but still awesome work!

Just don't let Bill near Sam ;3
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:23 PM
I agree about needing Eric. And a Quinn character for those that have read the books! But we really need an Eric......He gets HOTTER the longer you watch the show....
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 4:38 PM
Beautiful. I recently started watching the show and am glad somebody finally made some sims. Hopefully, more will come up!!! Your bill is very handsome. But i agree, for the book readers, ( i purchased the 7 box set last week and it's worth every penny!) we do need an eric... =)

I would love a Lafayette too ^^
And maybe a Bubba...
Heck, there are so many good characters. =)

PS: the books are much more interesting then the show, and i highly recommend them. The show actually differs quite alot from the books i find. Also, the OST rocks!

Thank you so much!!! v--v
Scholar
#56 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:48 PM
THANK YOU!!! I love this show. Sookie looks good but Bill looks FANTASTIC. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 5:46 PM
I Don't have seasons or open for bussiness yet. I have nightlife though. the installer said i didn't have an expansion pack a certain expansion pack, when I tried to install Sookie.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 6:57 PM
Trishalilstudios: As it says in the Overview, you need to install them with Clean Installer
Test Subject
#59 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
i did, and it said that i didn't have an expansion pack that was needed.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:41 PM
Trishalilstudios: Are you sure you were using Clean Installer and not opening the regular TS2 installer by default? It should install fine with Clean Installer. The only thing I can suggest is that you read over the Clean Installer instructions again, or visit the MTS Help forums.
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:14 PM
a while ago i was walking through a cosco and saw a trueblood book and said "where have i seen that face before?" and i came on here and was like ohhh..... it shows im onhere way to much.....
did you know ive never actually seen the show, i still downloaded the sims, haha...... O_o
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
berng00: Pshaw, I don't like Eric at all. Bill's my guy!

you should still totally make eric though! i would love to have all three of them haha. amazing job on bill & sookie btw, they are the best i've found!
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 3:17 PM
amazing, nuff said
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 1:38 AM
OMFG I love the show, Thank-you so much for making Bill and Sookie, and I am looking forward to seeing all of them in my game, once again thank-you so much!! *shrieks in utter delight* i"m so happy

"I will not teach NPCs."
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 6:09 AM
Bwahahaha, love the Sookie vamp pic! These are awesome. Bill especially is perfect. Great job!
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 6:29 AM
i've tried download bill twice, but when i go to install him it says i don't have the right expansion packs....which packs does he need?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 8:00 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 6th Sep 2009 at 8:25 PM.
WonderKitty28: Install them with Clean Installer as it says at the top of the Overview post.

Also, just for the record, I retract my previous statement about not liking Eric. He's awesome in Season 2!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 6:30 PM
They are great, how about Pam and Jessica? And Tara I hope they are on Your to-do list
Forum Resident
#69 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 11:59 PM
Outstanding Sims!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 6:37 PM
ah, so great ! here I discovered how not to have blue-ish lloking vampire, which was really annoying ! So thanks a lot, and also for the True Blood stuff ^^ by the way, would you know a hack so that the vampire sims don't move in there stupid way with the arm in front of their face (which is also extreeeemly annoying!) Thanks again!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#71 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 7:46 PM
amane-S: There might be a hack to prevent vampires from "stalking" but I've never seen one. Of course I've never really looked since personally I love the stalking. It's hilarious! Cracks me up every time. .
Test Subject
#72 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 4:57 AM
Omg your Goddrick and Bill are fantastic! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 7:13 AM
you're amazing. <3
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 4:33 PM
April 13, 2012 Update: Since posting this thread I've updated Sookie's t-shirt - enlarged the logo to make it more authentic. You can get that version here. It's better than the one she's packaged in. Some nice shorts with with an apron attached are available in that thread too so you can really put Sookie to work.
Page 3 of 3