Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 12:09 PM
Default Images and News about this EP [11-12-06]
UPDATED 11-12-06: AN AMATEUR VIDEO OF THE SEASONS, THANKS TO Abbie FOR THE LINK OF THE BLOG

(The Video we're originally posted here) :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...2CDEA7A24250833)

And here's the direct link for the video (I recommend to give a look at that blog too, it has some cool informations and details)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eASPpbxOqQ&eurl=
--------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION LADY'S AND GENTLEMAN'S! FIRST IN-GAME PHOTOS AND INFORMATION ARE HERE!!! SAY THANK YOU TO |Michael|, and, of course, Maxis!!

(OH GOD, THEY HAVE TANS!)

And more Information and Details:

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep5_index.php

It looks cool, let's see if they don't disappoint!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED 06-12-06 - BOX-ART: Thanks to Staysee for the image.

Looks cool eh?? :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I think there's should be a place to put news and images about the next Sims 2 EP: Seasons. So, that the reason I made this thread!

Post here new photos and informations about this EP, and I'll update the 1st post and put it on it!

Here's the old image in the box of the EP pets, and the 1st information given, now there are another ones!

So, remind: Post here Photos and Images about this EP, and try to see if those aren't fakes
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 12:14 PM
Actually sharing copies like that is illegal, especially since living so far away you can't both possibly play with only one CD.
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:43 PM
well i have no new pics but hers the same on in english and a bit better quality in case no one has seen it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_2:_In_Season

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM
Here is the box cover art:
#5 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:11 PM
When is it supposed to be released?
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:28 AM
Looks great
Theorist
#7 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 2:57 AM
So it's just called "Seasons" now, another bland title. Otherwise, I like the boxart, looks nice.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 5:48 PM
Sometime in Spring, I think it'll be released. But who knows for sure?

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Banned
#9 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 6:48 PM
I can't wait to have seasons! I hope I'll have a better computer by then, because with University, OFB, (and soon to be installed) Pets, and then Seasons, and 4 or more GB of downloads my poor little computer will blow up!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 7:34 PM
I like that boxart. Looking to the box it looks like that fishing will be included hehe. If there's fishing, maybe there's beaches, who knows... I'm expecting much from this EP, I hope that Maxis/Ea Games don't disappoint me like they did with Pets.
#11 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 7:42 PM
So it's being released in April-ish? Wow, sounds like they've put ALOT of time and effort into this expansion......... u_u

*Sarcasm* But God I hope they proove me wrong this time...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tosh
So it's being released in April-ish? Wow, sounds like they've put ALOT of time and effort into this expansion......... u_u

*Sarcasm* But God I hope they proove me wrong this time...

It's better for them, because if It really sucks, I won't buy another EP...

Urgh... that Sims 2: Pets commercial is starting to be annoying in the TV, every hour, a ''dose'' of simlish... *Wonder how the Season commercial will be*
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:45 PM
There are first pictures!!!!!!!!!

http://www.simtimes.de/screens/outdoorfun.html
Inventor
#14 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:47 PM
cool! thanks for posting.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:48 PM
Oh, I see, there are first informations at thesims2.com:

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep5_index.php

Great! :D
#16 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:52 PM
Looks really good so far... the deep snow, the lightning and autumn leaves... so does this mean that they finally figured out how to keep rain outside instead of all over the place?

I hope everything we see in the pictures so far turns out to be real.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:02 PM
Those pics look awsome! I noticed that they even get sunburns! Hope they get some SPF 50 too. And I love the way the snow looks!
#18 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:08 PM
The slide! the slide from the original sims!
I got so excited!
And did you see the woman that is "getting a tan"?
#19 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:27 PM
More like getting burnt.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:48 PM
Thanks for posting the screen shots, guys. I'm so excited. It looks like soooo much fun! Did you see the slide? I hope our sims can invite others to join them in the pool, now. Maybe they can play Marco Polo or something. The butterflies and the gardens were so cute. And sims can play catch! It sounds like family bonding is a large part of this pack, which I really like. It always seemed like there weren't enough things for parents to do with their kids.

I noticed the rain made puddles. I hope Maxis had the foresight to make the puddle object self-removing (as though it evaporated or seeped into the ground) after a fixed period of time. If they were really smart, the puddle object would know whether it was indoors or outdoors and whether or not it was cold, mild, or hot and would freeze or evaporate accordingly. Otherwise, our sims will spend a lot of time cleaning up the yard every time it rains!
#21 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for the pics, this expack is looking better and better. I really can't wait for this one to come out. After pets, anythng is an improvement.
Inventor
#22 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM
I'm sooo getting this EP! I love the snow and the slide and all the fun weather outfits and the new hair in the last pic and...... *rambles on for hours*
Instructor
#23 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 4:56 PM
Awesome!!! :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#24 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 5:01 PM
Thanks for these Im putting together a blog update
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 5:40 PM
I am sooo excited for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3