Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:16 AM
Argh I am so confused as to how to get the swingset. People are saying you can reuse the code but I just keep getting the trellis and I desperately want the swing
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:00 PM
I didn't get my code either. I was so bummed. EB got the shipment but didn't get the codes for some reason. I bought it the day it came out so I guess I will have to live without until a modder pulls them out for us. Really bummed out!!!

Love yourself for who you are
#78 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:23 AM
I didn't even preorder my game.
Yet, I got the code.
It was on a little tab in the upper right corner of the box.
I got the raincoat, trellis, and swingset. :]
(It wouldn't let me get the swimsuit.) o_o

The strange thing is, is that the tab was just stuck on the front.
Not even inside the plastic covering.
Anyone could have easily pealed it off without buying the game.

And Saints.
I'm pretty sure that is against the rules of the promotion.
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 6:22 PM
I have the code for the trellis, and it says I can use my code for 3 more downloads. But when I type my code in for like the swingset, it tries downloading the trellis again.
Scholar
#80 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 7:34 PM
It might have to do with the setting of a cookie - try to clear your cache, then reload your browser - then go to the download page again. It might help.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
#81 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:21 PM
You may only use the code for three more downloads of that item I think. But I'm not sure. :shrug: I've never tried. :p
Test Subject
#82 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by p$ycho$immer
You may only use the code for three more downloads of that item I think. But I'm not sure. :shrug: I've never tried. :p

Oh...well that sucks! I don't want to download the same trellis 3 times!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:12 PM
the code will work for more than 3 times, I bought 2 copies of Seasons one for myself and one for my daughter, (she kept changing my games so I put it on her computer for her) and they both had the same code. It also worked for all of the downloads except the bathing suit. There is a link posted somewhere to the past EP bonuses, it also has the Seasons bonuses.
Test Subject
#84 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 10:03 PM
I picked mine up at Best Buy, but somebody else opened the game and lost my sticker. I've looked for it but gone, lost, completely. I'm so bummed. I wanted the items like Super bad. : (
#85 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 11:54 PM
I saved the files in my document folder
Test Subject
#86 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 12:03 AM
I downloaded the trellis but its not showing up in my game. Bah!
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 3:20 PM
I was just wondering if someones has links to where you can download these bonus downloads over the the main Sims 2 site.
I've got codes, and I'd love to use them
Page 4 of 4