Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 11:40 AM Last edited by sushigal007 : 24th Sep 2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Found 'em
Default Looking for these XR (Xenoria Rose) Earrings (FOUND)
Old hard drive now screams when plugged in, so I think I can forget about getting anything off that, which means it’s time to sort out unmerged files again, sarcastic yay. Started with earrings and it turns out that last time I did this and discovered I had a bunch of stuff missing from my big mess backup of everything ever, I only put those newfound files in the nice, sorted, unmerged folder, which yes, is on the super dead drive and I’ve had to hunt it all down again. So this time they’re going in the big mess folder too. And! I’m now pretty much finished except for:

XRModish-Kitten-MM-Cult-Earrings-3t2.package
XRModish-Kitten-Tri-Cross-Earrings-3t2-Gold.package
XRModish-Kitten-Tri-Cross-Earrings-3t2.package
XRModish-Kitten-Tri-Skull-Earrings-3t2-Pink.package
XRModish-Kitten-Tri-Skull-Earrings-3t2.package

Annoyingly enough, I have found them on the 3t2 conversion database over on LJ, but the link is down because Xenoria Rose’s tumblr is gone. So does anyone know where else I can get these?

ETA: Wouldn't you know it, I spent at least an hour looking for these last night with no luck, today I managed to find a working box link half an hour after posting this. So, found, here: https://www.box.com/s/inz02so1yo6io7buf9v7