Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 9:31 PM
Thanks for the update, simmy! I have a question - if you do split the mods up, will you keep the manual height slider separate from the gradual aging/random NPC height mod? I did try out the gradual height mod, and although it's very very cool, I personally am very happy with the original height slider and prefer to go in and edit every Sim (even the NPCs, lol) and give them the height I want; I'm just hoping you'll still keep that option around for any of us who are ridiculously OCD and 'control-freak' about stuff like that, lol..
..not sure if my post made any sense, lol

...Titanium white...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#77 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
Thanks for the update, simmy! I have a question - if you do split the mods up, will you keep the manual height slider separate from the gradual aging/random NPC height mod? I did try out the gradual height mod, and although it's very very cool, I personally am very happy with the original height slider and prefer to go in and edit every Sim (even the NPCs, lol) and give them the height I want; I'm just hoping you'll still keep that option around for any of us who are ridiculously OCD and 'control-freak' about stuff like that, lol..
..not sure if my post made any sense, lol

I believe that you can actually drop only the height slider in your game and it will still work. Perhaps I'll split it into three mods then? One for height and optionally setting of height for NPC's, one for child and teen growth, and the rest in a slider pack? Sounds like a good idea.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#78 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 12:08 PM
Hey guys, update for the mod! It fixes the gradual height change being unable to execute after midnight, also, this is the last release where the height growth, height, and other sliders are combined. The next release should (hopefully) separate these three, so players can choose between those three as the mod was getting too large and bloated.

New version is 0.06! @claudiasharon, I believe this should solve your problem.
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
Hey guys, update for the mod! It fixes the gradual height change being unable to execute after midnight, also, this is the last release where the height growth, height, and other sliders are combined. The next release should (hopefully) separate these three, so players can choose between those three as the mod was getting too large and bloated.

New version is 0.06! @claudiasharon, I believe this should solve your problem.

OMG yay! I was awaiting an update, I am excited to see this working in my game. Will post if any more issues arise. Thank you! <3

Edit: I noticed you used a .zip and not a .ts4script file. Is there a reason for the change? Will I be able to put the .zip in a subfolder (Hacks or Test) in my mods folder or should I leave it out?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#80 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
OMG yay! I was awaiting an update, I am excited to see this working in my game. Will post if any more issues arise. Thank you! <3

Edit: I noticed you used a .zip and not a .ts4script file. Is there a reason for the change? Will I be able to put the .zip in a subfolder (Hacks or Test) in my mods folder or should I leave it out?

Ah. I really am acting like an idiot these days. Anyway, ts4scripts are literally just zips with the file type name changed, there's no difference at all, it's just so people won't accidentally unzip them. You can put it one subfolder deep. I'll reupload it as a ts4script.
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 1:07 PM
Well it's working great so far! <3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#82 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CHall10006
Wow this mod seems really cool! I don't really use mods but my sister probably will, she also uses your Get to College mod, her favorite mod. Keep up the good work!

I've been planning to remake that mod from the ground up, as I didn't really like how it turned out. Anyway, thanks!
Scholar
#83 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 11:54 AM
I used this on a game where I used your old mod. The full height sims become normal size but it's only one family so I saved the game with another name and are now updateing the heights of that family members.
A big difference in walk styles with this on. Thank you.
Scholar
#84 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Morphar : 18th Feb 2016 at 11:44 PM.
Sorry, my fault.
Scholar
#85 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 2:29 AM
I hope that the final mod is split because I play with aging off. I don't want my sims to grow on their own. I tend to age them up as my story progresses. I don't want to be rushed, and some of my stories and Sims are static, (think of The Simpsons}
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#86 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
I hope that the final mod is split because I play with aging off. I don't want my sims to grow on their own. I tend to age them up as my story progresses. I don't want to be rushed, and some of my stories and Sims are static, (think of The Simpsons}

Your sims only grow according to their age, if they don't age at all, they won't grow.
Scholar
#87 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 5:50 AM
Default Thank you for answering.
Your sims only grow according to their age, if they don't age at all, they won't grow.

Thank you, I wondered about that, as someone asked how changing the life span would affect the mod, and you said 13 days no matter if the length is changed. That is why I was unsure. Thank you so much for these mods. I have been using your old one and I had no complaints. It might not have been perfects, but having the Sims at different heights and ages was worth it. Now I am really excited that you were able to do kids. I will be testing this one out this weekend. Thank you again.
Test Subject
#88 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:59 PM
I've checked whether cc and scripts were enabled, and tried using the new commands with both versions of the download. i've tried using it in live mode with testingcheats and without, and I still can't seem to use the mod. I typically use folders to sort out who made what mod; does it have to be in the main folder?
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 2:00 AM
I just added this to the game, and I love it! I've been changing everybody's height. I haven't done the other sliders, just the height one. Is there a limit? I did -200 and the sim looked like a cute miniature.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#90 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coraltheo
I've checked whether cc and scripts were enabled, and tried using the new commands with both versions of the download. i've tried using it in live mode with testingcheats and without, and I still can't seem to use the mod. I typically use folders to sort out who made what mod; does it have to be in the main folder?

Try putting script mods directly in the mods folder and see if it works.
Test Subject
#91 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 8:14 PM
Where can I download this from?
Test Subject
#92 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:24 AM
Haven't noticed any errors so far. I've noticed if you leave the old mod in and put this on top you can make extra tall/short sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#93 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Walker28361
Where can I download this from?

The download link is at the bottom of the first post.
Test Subject
#94 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 8:35 AM
Default I have it not work(
The download link is at the bottom of the first post.

I have it not work(
Test Subject
#95 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 9:23 AM
Thanks, couldn't see the wood for the trees!
Scholar
#96 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igor97
I have it not work(

Do you have other mods working?
Test Subject
#97 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 2:33 PM
Default Yes))))))))
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Do you have other mods working?

Yes)))))))))
Mad Poster
#98 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:33 PM
I'll make sure to give this a go in my game! Teen height is the one thing about TS4 that I still don't like after all this time.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:35 PM
So far everything is working for me, nice job! I'm super excited for whatever you have coming in the future!
Mad Poster
#100 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 4:11 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:08 PM.
Just tried out the sliders in my game. The only issue I have noticed so far is that I cannot get the hand slider to work. I have tried the Height and Neck sliders and they work perfectly. I didn't install the Bulge slider or the Gradual Height slider.

I tried the hand slider on both males and female as well as Adults and Child Sims. When I type the command in there is no confirmation message and nothing happens.

Is there the possibility for a version of the Height slider that isn't gradual but will set all Teens to -50 automatically? I don't want my Sims to grow over time (even though that is an awesome option for those that want it) as I would like to not have to manually shorten my Teens one at a time.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Page 4 of 44