Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[H]ouse M.D. - The man himself!!

by MistyBlue Posted 18th Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM - Updated 5th Aug 2010 at 6:27 PM by mistyblue4

144 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
I've been having problems with this....ive installed the sim and it looks fine in the create a family screen and in the family bin but when i move him into a house his face changes and looks nothing like him. This is the first sim ive downloaded so I may have done something wrong but I followed the install instructions and got the mesh for the cane. Please help.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:04 PM
Pyrota - wow, that's one strange problem you have there...I wish I could help you, but I really have no idea what went wrong. I never saw something like that happen. I did edit the face mesh in Milkshape and made a default replacement, maybe that's the problem? I tested the sim in a separate game as well though, so everything should be fine.

I hope someone else can help with this, since I'm pretty much clueless.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#78 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:25 PM
misty, that wouldn't have anything to do with it, and it was tested in-game by staff and this didn't happen. Faces reverting after CAS is a bug (I can't recall the fix though) but has nothing to do with your sim in particular.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#79 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:29 PM
Thanks, HP, that's good to know! I figured you guys have tested it, and by now more people would complain about the issue. But I did get worried for a second!
Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 6:11 PM
i have been awaiting the day this would be on the downloads home page........ and it has finally come!

THE DOOMINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 10:53 PM
sorry but i just dont see it
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st May 2009 at 7:51 AM
I have all the expansion packs could that be messing with it? this sim is only for the original game I thought it wouldnt matter.
Test Subject
#83 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:08 PM
Wow! I love how intense his eyes are. He looks just amazing.

I reject your reality and substitute my own (Adam Savage, Mythbusters)
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#84 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:49 PM
I 'think' the problem of sims' faces reverting is due to an unpatched Pets game.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#85 Old 3rd May 2009 at 3:14 PM
Default Thanks!!
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
Amy - I know what you mean, I rarely play "real people" in my regular neighborhoods, but sometimes it's hard to resist Someone suggested making a House MD asylum, that would be fun As for the hair, this one was the only one that was close.

himawara - Great to hear someone who doesn't even watch the show likes the Sim

iPatrick
- He was very, very hard to Sim as it is, but I think I did my best and made him as close as possible (maybe it would be closer if I've photoskinned, but that wasn't my point )

Kittiesmom
- Be careful what you wish for, that place would be scary!!

waterkelpy
- Should I gather 'em all up and take a "family shot"?

Thank you everyone for the comments!!
You did such an awesome job! I love this Sim and all of your others. He is the best version anyone has done, you captured his character so well!! I wish I could make Sims as good as this one!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 3rd May 2009 at 8:19 PM
Wow, looks amazing. I've downloaded a house before, but he looked a little TOO wrinkly, so I never played him. xD
By the way, just looked at the other House sims you've made too. They look amazing! Will download.
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th May 2009 at 1:18 AM
Your sims are absolutly breath taking. Can not wait for your Cuddy sim along with Foreman, and Kutner. It's so said he died though

check out my family guy sims
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=115328

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

Suki Sims 2 is the coolest site ever. Don't Believe ME, then check it out for your self<3
Test Subject
#88 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:15 PM
His eyes are too dark, otherwise the shape of his face is beyond perfect! Maybe with a bit of skin adjustment, he'd look EVEN more perfect!
Test Subject
#89 Old 5th May 2009 at 1:23 AM
Do you have a direct link to the cane at Roses site? I can't find it.
Thank you for this great sim!
Test Subject
#90 Old 5th May 2009 at 5:52 PM
i think... i actually just died of happiness. GREAT JOB!
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:58 PM
An amazing looking guy. Anxious to see how he plays. Thanks much for sharing your creative talent.
Test Subject
#92 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:26 PM
Fantastic job!! You are very talented. I love this Sim!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#93 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:39 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm so happy you like him, love your comments!!

pdpdpd - Unfortunately, there is no direct link, but if you follow the instructions you should find it easily! It's the last item on page 12

Canoodle - That's odd, I'm pretty sure I did patch my Pets, but it was so long ago and I could be wrong. If more people should have problems, I'll look more closely into it.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:34 PM
it looks so awesome! i love it
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:28 PM
Hi!

I love this house, it´s great, but, I want make you a question: how I want have the office of House? I see that you have it, and I want it, I have been searching it but I haven´t found it.
Please, I need the office Thanks
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:40 PM
Misty, you are truly awesome - I LOVE IT!!! Very nice job!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:56 PM
Thank you for the comments, guys!!

nuarisaurlaa - I've made the office you see in the picture, but I'm not able to share it since not all of the lovely creators allow the redistribution of their work. You can easily find everything you need to make your own House office though
Scholar
#98 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:58 PM
Oh wow, I am going to have two Hugh Laurie's now--yours and Vera's---I love both versions in different ways. Fortunately I have more than one neighborhood! I laughed when I read how you have about 70 Hughs with slight differences running around in your test neighborhood. I have that problem, too. I have some long-term projects who multiplied like rabbits. I do sometimes lose track of who is the "final draft." I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#99 Old 22nd May 2009 at 10:03 PM
this iz realli good...i luv tht show btw!

maya
Test Subject
#100 Old 25th May 2009 at 11:39 AM
I am a big fan of Dr.House and I am pleased to see. That you have it, fantastic job.

Don't dream your life, lives your dreams
Page 4 of 6