Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meadowlark

by triciamanly Posted 2nd Aug 2012 at 2:57 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:48 PM by triciamanly : add unfurnished version

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 3:49 PM
I love the floor plan and back patio and -wow!- 5 bedrooms. But I just have to say I don't like that going upstairs means going all the way to the kitchen for the staircase.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 6:17 PM
Beautiful house, and all done without expansions or others' CC! And I think I'll do just that. Make a large family and move them in, and just watch.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 6:44 PM
Lovely house Tric
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TofuSnorlax
I love the floor plan and back patio and -wow!- 5 bedrooms. But I just have to say I don't like that going upstairs means going all the way to the kitchen for the staircase.

Tofu! How lovely of you to comment. You're right about the staircase. It's more of a back staircase and there should have been a main staircase, but if you think about it, sims will love getting up and going directly to the kitchen. After all, they spend most of their time eating and sleeping.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Juska
Beautiful house, and all done without expansions or others' CC! And I think I'll do just that. Make a large family and move them in, and just watch.

I'm thrilled that a large sim family will live here! I wonder if there's room for a pool and the side of the house. That's the one thing that is lacking, besides a main staircase!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Lovely house Tric

Lovely of you to comment karen lorraine!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 4:33 PM
Wow, this is a beautiful home, especially when I consider that it is base game only. I love the bright colours and the balcony at the back of the house. And I love the fact that you added an unfurnished version. I usually download both and then take a sneak peak into the furnished version which helps me decorate the house myself. So, like so many times this lot is just perfect and will be added into my game straight away.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 9:10 PM
Base game only? I could never create anything like this with base game! It's so beautiful! Thanks for creating!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wunderkind
Wow, this is a beautiful home, especially when I consider that it is base game only. I love the bright colours and the balcony at the back of the house. And I love the fact that you added an unfurnished version. I usually download both and then take a sneak peak into the furnished version which helps me decorate the house myself. So, like so many times this lot is just perfect and will be added into my game straight away.

Wunderkind, thank you so much for your comment. I'm so happy you can use the house which I really enjoyed making! All the best to you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
Base game only? I could never create anything like this with base game! It's so beautiful! Thanks for creating!

Thanks so much for your comment! I hope you will customize and decorate to your taste with any ep's you may have. I like base game just because my computer is old and works much better with base game only. Have a great weekend!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:50 PM
Very nice house indeed and I would have to agree with Tofu. I am not fond of the kitchen staircase, although what you said about it being a great secondary staircase and being able to walk straight down to the kitchen. The rear looks beautiful!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
Very nice house indeed and I would have to agree with Tofu. I am not fond of the kitchen staircase, although what you said about it being a great secondary staircase and being able to walk straight down to the kitchen. The rear looks beautiful!

Thanks so much for your comment! I truly value your input. If I had it to do over, I'd put a staircase where the fireplace is now. All the best!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:23 AM
Great! Love the floor plan! Thanks so much for sharing! <3
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 4:02 PM
Oh, thanks so much terame! I appreciate your comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 6:52 PM
Lovely! Gunna use this now! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 4:22 AM
Lovely job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 1:58 PM
You are the person who makes the house modthesims nicest I ever seen ^ ^
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:06 PM
Why do my houses never look as cosy as yours? This is amazing, especially the kitchen!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 6:48 AM
Love the colorful themed rooms, nice build! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 6:42 PM
This house is beautiful thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 1:42 PM
Wonderful house! Always a pleasure to use your downloads in my game Thanks for making this!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roxy882
Wonderful house! Always a pleasure to use your downloads in my game Thanks for making this!

Roxy, thanks so much for your nice comment! You have inspired me to upload another lot! All the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 10:39 PM
so cute
Link Ninja
#25 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 9:53 PM
Haha so I just want to write what happened with this house in my game - you might get a kick out of it.

The house got an interior and exterior make-over due to the owners that moved in. They installed a hot tub on the back deck area, planted some fruit trees along the pathway in the front. They remolded the kitchen so it had an outward facing breakfast bar toward the dining room (which is in the 1st floor fireplace area).

I actually chronicle this family here (PART 1) and here (PART 2) - warning though - there is some bad language in the captions due to the personalities of the sims. They are by no means a BAD family but they really make the neighborhood interesting and their house has definitely become a part of them

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 1 of 2