Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pool Slide

by cmomoney Posted 1st Dec 2012 at 5:52 PM

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 103 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:35 PM
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for one of these! Thank you so freakin much!!!!! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#52 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 8:55 PM
I wonder if people think mods and CC is created for them only? It didn't have to be created at all, thanks to the generous creators that spend real time (that is a big expense) to do this and share it. So what if adults can't use it, an object can only do as much as coding allows. For the ones that finds this pointless, don't download and wait for EA to release it in the store. Sheesh!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#53 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:04 PM
Glorious work.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#54 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I wonder if people think mods and CC is created for them only? It didn't have to be created at all, thanks to the generous creators that spend real time (that is a big expense) to do this and share it. So what if adults can't use it, an object can only do as much as coding allows. For the ones that finds this pointless, don't download and wait for EA to release it in the store. Sheesh!

Not only that, but they seem to think that things that are actually complex and tedious can be done with the click of a button or checking a box.
Luckily there are people that appreciate the time and work that goes into modding, as is shown by most of the comments.

Thanks for all your humbling comments, you all are the reason I keep modding.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Mad Poster
#55 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tonixia
I've always wanted a pool slide, but why can't everybody use it? Right now I think it's a bit pointless because of it.

Wow, what a 'pointless' post.

More to the point: Thank you cmo for taking the time and patience to make this, yet another wonderful creation from you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#56 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:37 PM
Thank you so much! I was very disappointed that Seasons did not come with a greenhouse and a pool slide! And I'm glad to see there's a new animation to go along with it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:38 PM
Thanks for an awesome job!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:45 PM
This is brilliant! Thank you so much for making this - going to add it immediately!
Interstellar Traveler
#59 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:12 PM
People have opinions and everyone can express them freely? I just thought this pool slide was for every sim and got disappointed. Well I could have said it in other words, so I'm sorry if I offended someone. But really, it would have been cool if my teens could use it at least as I don't have any children at the moment.

If someone had told me that my mods are pointless I would ignore that person or improve my mod. Simple as that.

Why would you accuse someone you don't know anything about of being a mean person? Especially on the internet. I think that's a bit harsh and immature.

Because that was the first impression everyone got from your inconsiderate post. It's extremely discouraging to creators who have spent time on their creations to see people complaining about one missing feature and choose to disregard the object as a whole. I realize you were expressing your opinion, but you did it in such a away that it came across rather rude. At least show some sort of appreciation for his work. I mean, this is some extreme dedication he put into this mod.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:52 PM
Awesome job on this!
I can't wait until Teens can use it (and crosses fingers for adults one day)!
I thought this would come with seasons and it didn't, so thanks again! :D
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#61 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:58 PM
People have opinions and everyone can express them freely?

They can, and they should be allowed to do so (I believe in freedom of speech). The question is should they, always? Or is it sometimes better to hold back, of your own free will.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:40 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
#63 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
They can, and they should be allowed to do so (I believe in freedom of speech). The question is should they, always? Or is it sometimes better to hold back, of your own free will.

Damn, I need a like button. Love you, Inge!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 6:42 AM
That is awesome! I love you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 7:10 AM
great mod cmomoney can't wait for teens and adults use it one day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 8:28 AM
for some reason.. I try to click on it but there's no interaction, but thank you so fucking much. I love you so much for making this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#67 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:19 PM
Hooray! I'm gonna have my kiddies b-day party at the community pool. This is brilliant, Thank you! :D
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#68 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keg10609
for some reason.. I try to click on it but there's no interaction, but thank you so fucking much. I love you so much for making this.

No interaction for kids? Where do you have it installed?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 3:42 PM
Once again another amazing game enhancement from you. Thanks for devoting your time to make these mods and sharing them.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:25 PM
this is why EA need to hire you. You know exactly what the people want now if only we can get a working farris wheel and loveride and etc etc this game will be more then awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:25 AM
cool and cute
Instructor
#72 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 8:03 AM
I cant believe my eyes!! Seriously why didn't EA make an animated slide for Seasons.....I have asked this question more than once (to myself ).
You are a legend, and I don't give a stuff if it is only for kids.........I LOVE IT :lovestruc
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 1:51 PM
cmomoney, ur awesome as always!
Forum Resident
#74 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 2:35 PM
How did you do it?? Did you convert TS2 pool slider? What about the sliding down animations? Are they the same as TS2?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 5:59 AM
Thank You I was a little surprised when EA did not include this with Seasons, I am glad that you made it.
Page 3 of 7