Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#526 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 3:59 PM

Daisy Greenman thought it was hilarious that Jason was trying to eat her brother Elm's leafy hair...

...and only thought it was slightly less funny when Elm wound up a zombie and took to persuing his twin sister Rue around, trying to spread the infection to her.

Being a zombie makes Baroness Lupina von Poochini's appearance even stranger. Somewhat putrid, really...

Zombie or not, Malcolm Landgraab is thrilled to get a shining endorsement of his most profitable business -- no, not the shop, and certainly not the rent-a-resurrection one that started all this trouble. It hasn't yet sunk in that he is now a zombie gig...ahem!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#527 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 10:44 AM

It is finally time for Gondulf to retire as an angel in the halls of Valinor.

A new angel - Naya'il - will take his place.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Top Secret Researcher
#528 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 8:51 AM
Like Gandalf would know, when you die you get to come back with bleached everything... and premium quality shampoo & conditioner.

(This is the same sim as in my last post btw, as an Elder and skin/eyes changed in SimPE.)

Mad Poster
#529 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 5:54 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 23rd Jan 2020 at 7:01 PM.
Marta Bethany, zombie. I had to admit after a bit of playing as her that she's kind of...cute.

Shad Root, plantsim. Also pretty cute. And doing a wonderful job showing off this fantastic plantsim overlay.

Mel Root, plantsim. Shad's brother. (For some reason I don't really seem to have any good pics of the 3rd brother.)

Edward Landchild, High Good Witch. Randomly generated and a bit awkward for it, but he's still doing a decent job of showing off the lovely good witch overlay I got a while back.
Screenshots
Scholar
#530 Old 6th May 2020 at 3:00 AM

"Don't look at them, Samantha. Whatever happens back there is beyond our control."

Some comfort that is when upstanding citizens are zombifying each other.

Suddenly becoming undead was much too much for Angela to handle. What vestiges of her perfectly-planned life she had managed to salvage from her teen years had just disappeared entirely, leaving her as...what?
(Personal note: I get it, Angela.)

Don't worry, though! The best minds in Pleasantview are on the case!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#531 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 6:26 PM
This is Contessa Cherry lloyd, she's a game generated sim I've had in-game for years, she is a vampire but recently she's been trying to master witchcraft.

Babbage is a sim who started life as the butler for the Nouveau Riche family, but now he's retired and a chum of Cherry's.

Babbage still behaves like a butler sometimes; he will walk into your house and start gardening or cooking... one day when he came around, Cherry tried out a spell to banish him from the lot. It didn't seem to work, he was still walking around, cleaning up... then-

It seems that he got part way through cooking lobster before the spell kicked in, and no-one realised! Fire!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#532 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 6:54 PM
This is Babbage II,  he is a Servo that belongs to the Nouveau-Riche family. They missed the original Babbage (see picture above) after he retired (even though he sometimes turns up and burns some food for them) so they bought a robot from Boggle Electronics, and had him customised.

This was all Francesca Nouveau-Riche's idea; she was having a bit of a fling with the original Babbage so wanted a replica!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#533 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 6:06 PM
Ethel Merman is single since her spouse died. So she is busy seducing the gardener.
"I'd really like you to trim my bush..."

"Hmm, something funny is going on," thinks the gardener...

"Oh well, I'll go with it..."

"Nooo! What the hell did you do to me? Is this some kind of STD? Will it go away?"

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#534 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 9:35 PM
Quadruple-duple posting, I can't be the only one playing supernaturals and servos, can I? Help me out guys!

Ann Droid really loves her roller skates.

She even wears them on the bed!
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#535 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Quadruple-duple posting, I can't be the only one playing supernaturals and servos, can I? Help me out guys!

Alright, alright! I'll post some! I play with supernaturals and servos all the time but I have so many pictures I don't know which to post!

To find out what that's all about... check the FULL POST

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#536 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 8:46 AM
@Pideli Now this is more like it, you even have godesses! Lovely pictures, thanks!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#537 Old 15th May 2021 at 2:58 PM
More robot fun today- a lot of players don't like the little bots because they go wrong quite a lot. But this is exactly why I love them!
I spent a good 10 minutes watching my hydrobot malfunction, whilst the cleanbot chased it around, mopping up the puddles.

It doesn't take much to entertain me!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#538 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Ethel Merman is single since her spouse died. So she is busy seducing the gardener.
"I'd really like you to trim my bush..."

"Oh well, I'll go with it..."

lol:

...and she lets the gardener jump into bed with dirty jeans AND BOOTS!...she IS a dirty girl.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#539 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 12:21 AM
Default The DeLaney Family
I haven't played much with vampires at all until I started watching The Vampire Diaries (I love it so much, didn't expect to like vampire stuff.) So for the first time I'm playing a vampire cult.

Gustav DeLaney and his first wife (left), Dakota Cox, and his second wife (right), Morticia DeLaney (née Black).

He was with Dakota until he found someone who was even more perfect for him. I had forgotten about this Morticia sim, she is just so amazingly gothic! I made her many years ago. And I didn't make Dakota for this purpose either, but he met her the first day and she kind of looked like Elena from TVD, so I thought it must've been destiny.
By the way, this is the darkest house I've ever played. Gee! Wonder if it's a bug or if it's meant to be that way because it's a vampire house. The sims are constantly dark.

Top Secret Researcher
#540 Old 7th Mar 2022 at 3:53 AM
Default New gods!

More pictures and backstory

Top Secret Researcher
#541 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 11:06 PM
Default The Cure for Vampirism
At the house of the original witch lies something very special...

The one and only cure for vampirism in existence!

Surrounded by vervain in case vampires try to reach it without approval from a witch.

Only a special selected vampire will get to use it... the beautiful doppelganger!

She will use it when she marries Niklaus DeLaney, descendant of the original witch. Vampires are sterile, so it is truly life-changing becoming one.

The cure was crafted by the original witch, Bonnie Bennett, at exactly 12 AM; time had to be stopped with a spell. Only an atrociously evil witch can create it, as it's very dark magic. And it's not without consequences.

Witches are supposed to be good, caretakers of nature. Nature punishes Bonnie for dealing with dark magic by cursing her family with eternal puddles and weeds (actually happened due to a bug with the laundry mod). So after she has created the cure, she has to as soon as possible strive to be good again. Only one cure can exist in the world at once and only the original witch can create it, and she has to be good when not creating it. So it takes a lot of effort! Vampirism should be seen as a permanent thing as the cure is so rare.

Page 22 of 22