Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Little Red Rose

by lemoncandy Posted 5th Sep 2009 at 1:06 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:43 AM
Really pretty, Lemoncandy =]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BastDawn
Um... is it just me that gets an empty vase?

Ooh, that looks bad. It's not even the right shape. I have no idea why this happens. Sorry about that
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 5:40 PM
Adorable!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 5:42 PM
Adorable!! Thank you!

The prospect of a long day at the beach makes me panic. There is no harder work I can think of than taking myself off to somewhere pleasant, where I am forced to stay for hours and 'have fun'.
~Phillip Lopate
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 7:24 PM
I get an empty vase as well, but it was like that before I downloaded this, but it's still empty
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spunlikealocket
but it was like that before I downloaded this

What do you mean?
Your Narcissus Vase doesn't show up well either?
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 11:27 PM
wonderful... i really need that so my houses doesn't all look the same... need more more more
But this is a great start!! pretty thanks
Test Subject
#33 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:02 PM
No it doesn't, it's just a kinda see through almost invisible vase. No flower or anything. Just like BastDawn. I thought downloading this would change it but it just does the same thing. It makes me so sad.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spunlikealocket
No it doesn't, it's just a kinda see through almost invisible vase. No flower or anything. Just like BastDawn. I thought downloading this would change it but it just does the same thing. It makes me so sad.

Strange. It seems then that this issue is something within the game, and not something I did (or didn't do)...
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:03 AM
No it's not your fault. It worked for a while, but maybe it has something to do with the patch I have? Or downloading awesome and indie mods? Whatever it is it's so annoying.
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 9:43 AM
Awesome Stuff! I love that you're working with plants. I definitely wish I had more in the game. What I'd really like to see though is a tut from you if you have the time or inclination for us noobies in meshing. You talk of taking from this and that, but Milk only lets me open one file at a time, are you saving each file individually then recompiling them altogether? And how are you deleting what you don't want? I'm very sorry, these prob seem like stupid questions, but I would very much like to add some more hanging smaller stem ferns, etc., but don't have a clue! Have been following the cloning tut, but am still kinda stumblin through that. Any shortcuts would be greatly appreciated. Again, thanks for the creations though! At least I'll be able to download your pretty plants! LOL!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 11:37 AM
You have a new message, haloblue
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 3:07 PM
thank you
Scholar
#39 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 8:51 AM
Lemoncandy, these creations of flowers are really great (as all your stuff is). I really loaded down everything you made. Your lots are tasteful, comfortable and made with great love to details and cour "clutter" really makes the environment of the sims "alive". I really thank you very, very much.
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:20 AM
i loooove this. my name is rose so for that obviouse reason i tend to glom onto anything with a pritty rose (thats done well) now my sims can have a beautifull little rose on their kitchen tables. thank you soooooo much. much hugs and thank you's.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:19 PM
Yeah a few of your items (rose in vase, bowl with fruit) don't show up in my game either... Just the vase and the bowl. It has to be some sort of game issue. But they are lovely things, great job Keep up the good work
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 11:43 AM
so cute!

xoxo
Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BastDawn
Um... is it just me that gets an empty vase?

I get an empty vase too. :\
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 2:39 AM
I love this!

:[ but the glass vase shows up empty now. when I first downloaded it, it showed the rose. Hmmm. I'm going to download and overwrite and see if that'll fix it. Anyone else having this problem?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chelsiebee
I love this!

:[ but the glass vase shows up empty now. when I first downloaded it, it showed the rose. Hmmm. I'm going to download and overwrite and see if that'll fix it. Anyone else having this problem?

It's the opposite for me. I just got a new graphics card and tried the vase again, and now it works for me when it didn't before. Did you change your hardware or your drivers recently?

Always choose short hairstyles for your clothing models!
My Sims 1 stuff is still available, because some still play the original game.
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siljesims
I get an empty vase too. :\
Ditto. D= I thought I was going nuts... Nevertheless, it is a nice vase.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:21 AM
yayy!!
wuv it! <33

~katysim3 (sim blogger/writer)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th May 2011 at 8:03 PM
Thank you! It's beautiful! I Love it so match
Instructor
THANKS POST
#49 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 6:01 PM
These are super cute, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 9:03 PM
This is such a cute little vase to use as a centerpiece on a small table!

But is it updated for the Pets Patch?
Page 2 of 3