Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Total black Alien eyes

by LukeProduction Posted 6th Sep 2014 at 7:13 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2014 at 2:31 AM by LukeProduction

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:58 AM
Looks great! One question it won't show up in CAS. I have it in my mods folder, but when I load up the game it's not saying it shows up and is not in CAS. Help anyone?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
I would love to have these in green and other colors. (Thinking of my Starfire Sim...)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:02 AM
Thank you for these amazing eyes! I was just wondering if you'll ever make them in different colors? I've been searching for bright red alien eyes, like these: http://eviscera.tumblr.com/post/56753704361 but have had no luck. If you're ever thinking of making variations of your amazing alien eyes, please consider a bright red color. :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by odepop
Looks great! One question it won't show up in CAS. I have it in my mods folder, but when I load up the game it's not saying it shows up and is not in CAS. Help anyone?

Try the face paint section! That's where I found mine
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:47 PM
I'm having the same problem as Odepop. I use to have this on a little sim girl, but when I loaded the family up today to test out "Get to Work" her black eyes disappeared. I think one of the new updates must have disabled them some how, as they are no longer in the face paint menu.

Don't Meth With Montana.
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 11:34 PM
Hi,

I downloaded your black eyes a while ago and they used to show up fine in my game but now they disappeared. I checked if they were in my mods folder and they still are.

Could you help me please ?

Thank you,

Resilient
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd May 2015 at 11:16 PM
Is there any way you could update this so that it works with the new patches? I really like having solid black eyes but it doesnt show up anymore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd May 2015 at 12:23 PM
I need black eyes. It doesn't work since the last patch.

NOOOOOO
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd May 2015 at 1:13 PM
Hey would consider updating these for the new Sims 4 update? ... They don't pop up on Eye color screen anymore :/

Have a break, have a KitKat :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 24th Feb 2023 at 8:40 PM
Sweeeeet
Page 2 of 2