Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarborough Kitchen Collection - Testers Wanted *Updated 10 April*

by RGiles Posted 8th Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2005 at 11:34 PM by RGiles : Added texture templates

492 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 485 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 20
#51 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 11:06 AM
amazing amazing thank you thank you im going to love thes kitchen in my house
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 11:31 AM
These are awesome and look like they took alot of work. Thank you very much. Extra counter top accessories could include a new fruit basket or bowl, but I'm sure you'll come up with something exquisite. :D
#53 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:00 PM
Default Ok
It's perfect, no problem... Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:14 PM
Wow! Your Awsome. Thank You
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:15 PM
Well, I don't usually say anything ever, but I can't resist this time. Those are truly lovely.
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:15 PM
They're lovely! :-)
Instructor
#57 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:19 PM Last edited by thefuzmixman : 8th Apr 2005 at 12:22 PM.
oh my god! those are just gorgeously crafted... As one modeler to another, awesome job RG!!!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:45 PM
these are excellent! thanks
#59 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 12:52 PM
*_* I Love It! Doooownloaaadddd Gooooooooo Xd
Instructor
#60 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:01 PM
RG, you made my kitchen lol! I asked for the glass doors and upper cabinet when the tools first came out. Thank you so much! Would it be possible to do some spice jars for the shelves and a cruet?
Attached Images

Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
Original Poster
#61 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:07 PM
Wow, is that ever a cool-looking thing Spice jars, definitely. Something like that might be a bit too detailed for the game engine to handle though. But you never know.
Test Subject
#62 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:21 PM
this is really nice
not to modern and not to classic
very nice
otherwise I have nothing else dan highmodern houses lol

Nice work well done
I'm already for more stuff of you

Suprise us again

greetz
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:25 PM
RGiles! This is fantastic, I am obsessed with wood floors and furnitures.. I love it! *downloads*
#64 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:47 PM
These are absolutely beautiful and all your talent and hard work is definately seen in them,,,,thank you so so much RG =)
Field Researcher
#65 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 1:58 PM
A wonderful collection. My suggestion for a countertop accessory would be a decorative chopping board, with or without a knife or some kind of food. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:06 PM
RGiles, I am using Maxis Counters and trying to alter them to look like the picture I posted. I am also using Milkshape. My problem, is getting the counters back into the game. It look like you were able to accomplish this and did a wonderful job. I am off to work now, but will give it another go when I get home. Thanks for responding.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:06 PM
These are great Bob and by the way you just crack me up guy. Great job as always. Dee
Test Subject
#68 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:07 PM
How about some glass dishes and other wares. Like wine glasses, martini glasses, the kind of stuff only for special occasions. :D
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:10 PM
The problem I am having is getting the counters back into the game. I am using milkshake to alter them, trying to create a new mesh. Also, I am using Maxis counters which I am trying to alter the shape as you have done. Your work looks great. I will give it another go once I get in from work today. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
ladydrb58,

I don't understand what problem you're having, so I don't know where to begin to help.

I can tell you a couple of things. You can't make the counters at different heights. Sims will not be able to use them... objects placed on them will appear to float. You may not be able to make the cabinet actually touching the counters. I believe if you did, you would not be able to place anything on the counters or use them for cooking. You can't really make your own counter tops unless you don't care whether it's impossible to place a sink into them, so you have to use a maxis countertop at least for the "no drawer" version of the cabinet.

Other than that I'm at a loss for what to tell you. I don't know how far you've gotten. If you haven't read the mesh tool tutorials yet, you need to read that.

RG
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:13 PM
awesome can't wait to try them
Original Poster
#71 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:18 PM
ladydrb58,

Are you using the Wes_H plugin for Milkshape? If so, I've never tried that program at all and I can't help you with it.

RG
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:43 PM
Amazing...you did a fantastic job! Thank you!
Original Poster
#73 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
These are great Bob and by the way you just crack me up guy. Great job as always. Dee

Who's Bob? :D

You can't use a bulldozer to study orchids.
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:49 PM
:clap: Wow! I love these! Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:52 PM
I love these but are they SIMS2 or Univ cause there crashing my game.
Page 3 of 20