Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 1:44 AM Last edited by SheGamerReloaded : 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:06 PM. Reason: tweaking rules
The Sims 2 Playboy Challenge
I created this challenge because it just seemed so exciting and I couldn't wait to start playing this. To watch me play this challenge then Click Here . For more Sims 2 related fun then check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SheGamerReloadedxo
To complete this challenge, you would have to WooHoo with 100 different Sims.

Rules:

- Create your Sim on CAS, it can be a man or a woman. [It has to be an Adult]
- Your Sim can be any aspiration but it would be easier to give them the romance aspiration
- You can move them into any house; you can make your own, download a house or move into a pre-made house.
- You CANNOT marry any Sims or move them into your house, but they can stay the night
- You can WooHoo with any adult sim, it doesn't matter if their married or not.
- You can have a Job and pets, but no children
- You CANNOT WooHoo with the same Sim again, it doesn't count.
- Your Sim can WooHoo with a Sim of the same sex
- You CANNOT WooHoo with a Teen or Child
- You CANNOT use a cheat to make a sim selectable to increase their relationship with your sim
- You CANNOT ask a witch for a date
- You CANNOT use any cheats in this game
- You CAN use the Exlier of Life to keep your sim alive till the challenge is completed but only by working hard to obtain aspiration points

Game Over:

- If you get married, engaged or ask someone to move in with you
- If you get the sim pregnant
- If you use any cheats
- If you get abducted by aliens, get turned into a witch, vampire, plantsim or werewolf
- If your sim dies

There are no points system in this challenge but you have to keep tally of every sim you have had a WooHoo with to make sure you reach 100

Happy Simming!!

Love from Mary x

**If you use these rules anywhere, give me credit for it as its my own original rules
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 12:55 AM
I am so interested in doing this! It sounds super fun but one question.Can your sim get pregnant from woohoo? Like I know if you click "try for a baby" you most likely will. But can you get pregnant from just clicking woohoo?
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 3:05 AM
If you have ACR or inteen and have risky woohoo settings in you can have a sim get pregnant from woohoo. I'd totally try this if I had a bigger hood but I doubt any of my hoods have 100 adult/elder sims attracted to the same gender.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 5:40 AM
This seems like a nice challenge, 100 is alot
I have very little patience, I will use the Hacked love bed to skip the actual relationship building and go straight to the Woohoo

then again pregnancy is always 60%-100% so maybe not..
maybe not for me then

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarlet Love
I am so interested in doing this! It sounds super fun but one question.Can your sim get pregnant from woohoo? Like I know if you click "try for a baby" you most likely will. But can you get pregnant from just clicking woohoo?

I've never gotten a sim pregnant from just a Woohoo, only when I try for a baby
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frenchyxo22
This seems like a nice challenge, 100 is alot
I have very little patience, I will use the Hacked love bed to skip the actual relationship building and go straight to the Woohoo

then again pregnancy is always 60%-100% so maybe not..
maybe not for me then

Do you mean that the love bed may get a sim pregnant or just in general because any of my sims have never gotten pregnant unless I try for a baby
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lbsgirl24
If you have ACR or inteen and have risky woohoo settings in you can have a sim get pregnant from woohoo. I'd totally try this if I had a bigger hood but I doubt any of my hoods have 100 adult/elder sims attracted to the same gender.

the fun thing is that you can go to different places and meet more people and also online on the computer chat =]