Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:32 AM
Default The Mommy Challenge
Hello! The holiday season is coming and I have something for you to occupy your time!

I don't think anyone has done a challenge like this. I hope not because it just came to me.

Alright so I love making babies in the sims. I feel like it is the best part! So I bring you The Mommy Challenge.

Rules:
You must create one sim
The sim must be adult female
Your sim needs to find some other sim not in your household to be the father of her babies there can be more than one father
The father can be married and have other kids besides your sim's
Your sim can't be married
Once the children become adults they can move out to make more kids
You can have lifetime rewards (including ones to help with money) but nothing to stop aging or slow aging
Your mommy sim can have a job but it won't be worth much since she will be having babies. So you may giver her 500 simoleons a week
When the kids are teens they may have a job if you want
You may have whatever lifetime wish you want but a family one would make more sense

This game ends once your lady becomes an elder or she dies

I will be doing this challenge too and I will be updating! Please let me know how you guys did! How many babies can you make?

Scarlet Love
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 5:16 AM
Reminds me a bit of the 100 Babies Challenge (or at least a variant of it from Llandros' channel for the Sims 3)! Simple and sweet, I'll try it out
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:18 PM
This sounds like fun! If my game will boot up I will do this one
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 12:44 PM
I've been doing a challenge like this but only she's not allowed a job, she has to have a baby to a different guy everytime and she only gets money every time she has a baby.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluefairy
I've been doing a challenge like this but only she's not allowed a job, she has to have a baby to a different guy everytime and she only gets money every time she has a baby.

Wow that would be super hard!!! I have one guy who has a wife in another house hold and he pretty much fathers like all the single mother children XD he probably has like 20 kids!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 6:08 PM
Totally trying this!! Booting up the game now..

I'm going to do this legacy style, where you move the Sim into the giant lot and they only have a few Simoleons. I'm not going to follow the legacy rules, just the idea of having a broke Sim with a giant lot. I will stick with the 500 simoleons a week, though.
Theorist
#7 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 7:30 PM
Monique made a mod that has the father of the child give the mother child support. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=163933

AH updated it for AL http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8104.0 (scroll down to Imalia)
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Alpal425 : 11th Mar 2015 at 8:39 PM.
Nah, I think part of the fun is all the struggles of this challenge, like cash. $500 doesn't really help pay the bills as the house gets larger....

I currently have a half Indian/American Sim as my Mommy, her name is Mommy Challenge, lol. I think it's cute if you name her that because then her name would literally be Mommy. I used the last name, Challenge, because it goes with the first name and it sounds nice.

Example
Amelia Challenge
Toby Challenge
Dustin Challenge
etc.

Her turns on are:
Cologne, Grey Hair
Turns off is:
Stink

I really want a range of men so that way I get different types of kids, so that's why she likes grey hair. The first male I have her going after is the garden club dude. They are currently crushing on each other, and at the halfway mark on lifetime relationship. She will get preggy soon, and after him I have another dude who also has grey hair I need her to reel in. I'm planning on making the newspaper girl a family friend.

Edit: PREGNANT!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 7:07 AM
Sounds like fun
Mad Poster
#10 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 5:55 PM
[QUOTE=Alpal425]
I currently have a half Indian/American Sim as my Mommy, her name is Mommy Challenge, lol. I think it's cute if you name her that because then her name would literally be Mommy. I used the last name, Challenge, because it goes with the first name and it sounds nice.

Besides, anyone who's ever had a toddler clinging to their legs, or a child following them around, going "Mom, mommy, mommy, MAAAA" starts to think that must BE their name.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 10:27 AM
Sounds fun!I will try it out, but if I give her 500 simoleons a week, I should use a cheat or what...?
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YOUTUBE-ER02
Sounds fun!I will try it out, but if I give her 500 simoleons a week, I should use a cheat or what...?

You just bumped a thread almost a year old...

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#13 Old 1st May 2016 at 5:44 PM
It is a challenge thread, not a help one. I might try this too.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)