Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 11:17 PM
Default The Vampire Apocalypse!
(I apologize if there's a challenge like this out, I honestly did not know. I did this challenge because I think it will entertain you all! I tried it myself! Okay, enjoy!)

Story: Your sim had a happy life, and yes, I said had. Until he/she unexpectedly turned into a vampire. Your sim doesn't know how it happened, and is quite depressed about it. You can't go outside in the sun anymore, you cant talk to anybody without them freaking out, and your friends and family has forgotten you after years of you staying home instead of going out in the world. Your sim gets so angry, and mostly jealous. "Why does everybody in this world have to be so happy, except me? How can I live without people treating me differently?" Your sim asked.
In under a minute, your sim had the answer. He/she was going to make sure everybody in his/her neighborhood was a vampire, and they would think different of your sim no longer!

Objective: Infect all of your neighborhood until every single one is a vampire. (Sims under the age of a teen will not count since I think they cannot become a vampire)

Things you have to do:
  • Create or use a pre made adult sim.
  • Turn him or her into a vampire in ANY WAY. Whether its a cheat or by being bitten by another vampire.
  • Make your sim a loner after being a vampire. That means, keep it in his or her house. Your sim will not come out due to the sun, and it wont be able to talk to other sim as much.
  • Your sim should be now depressed and angry.
  • Make your sim bite and spread the vampire infection all over the neighborhood! That means, bite every sim that you see.
  • This will now be considered the "Vampire Apocalypse". (Your sim can still do the things like regualr sim things like falling in love, woohooing, having friends, getting a job, etc. Just no cheating)

NO CHEATING! Only for the vampire transformation!

How you would win:

Every single sim in your neighborhood is infected.

How you would lose:

During your adventure to infect all of your neighborhood, you die of sunburn.

Something that extends the challenge and makes it more fun!:

My idea is that while your sim is infecting the neighborhood, you should create a family or sim. Normal humans, and make THEIR objective to end the Apocalypse. You can make them shoot all the vampires (http://www.simwardrobe.com/ to see the mod for guns). But that's entirely up to you, enjoy!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 9:51 PM
Umm, do we make a new neighborhood or use one of our own?