Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 4:30 AM
Default Homeless business challenge
The challenge basically goes like this,
Create 1 sim and move to a 5x6 lot
Then you start a home business
As long as you have stuff to sell and a cash register it does not matter what ealse you buy
Also no cheats. Mods are ok as long as they don't affect the way business run or your mood
You also can't have another job
The goal is to run and expand this business as long as possible
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 7:05 AM
Point system? Anything really different than just playing?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 9:43 PM
I was thinking of playing something along those lines. I was going to have it that my sims dig for treasure and sell what they find on tables, like a 'yard sale' type situation. I think if you accepted the money business rewards it would be very quick to advance which might take the fun out f it. I don't know that I'd have the self control not to though!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 10:27 PM
There doesn't seem to be a "homeless" element to this - in fact, I'm struggling to see how it's different from playing a random CAS family with a home business. Maybe you could clarify?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:02 AM
Make the lot look like a store, no extra home area,live in your business until..what?.it becomes highest level then you can sell it and move into a home? So.no family,pets etc. I'm going to try something like that.. I think maybe it should be stocked only with home made or dug up stuff...