Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Samantha the Evil Doll

by VacuumMelon Posted 5th Jan 2010 at 8:03 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2010 at 10:16 AM by VacuumMelon : ughhhh wtf, stupid grammar mistakes

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 7:17 PM
Open the file you downloaded and use the game's own installer or Sims 2 Clean Installer to install the sim to your game. After you've done that, the sim becomes accessible in Create a Sim bin and in The Sims 2 Body Shop.

Or you could have checked out the link to "Install Instructions" on the top of this page, which would have given you the same information I just did.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:55 AM
Default Haelp!
Quote: Originally posted by VacuumMelon
Just use the Sims 2 Clean Installer to install the sim without H&M dress.

This thing is confusing as all get out. Is there any way just to remove the dress and hair from her and upload a separate package for those of us who don't have the expansions?
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 12:43 AM
hahaz. xD cute....
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 12:21 AM
This would actually make a good servo skin...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 11:43 PM Last edited by centime : 7th Apr 2010 at 12:10 AM.
@Begoth Princess, the Sims2Pack Clean Installer is easy to use, not confusing at all, and free of charge.

Once you open the file in the Installer, you can simply un-select the dress and hair, then install the doll with everything else. It shouldn't be up to the creator to hold our hands, so to speak, by creating a special download for some, and VacuumMelon has provided good instructions regarding what to do with her lovely doll.

You can download the Installer here:

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3

Its not only helpful in this instance, but is an invaluable tool for installing all Sims 2 content.

Thank you, VacuumMelon, for this wonderful doll! She is very well made, and I can't wait to put her into a lot I have that is dedicated to Adele and GOS. It think she will be very happy there.

Nice one.

centime

edited for error correction
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 12:30 AM
this is BEAUTIFUL! i just wish someone would make this skin for S3, the low amount of creepy/alternative/horror cc for s3 is killllllllin me.
Banned
#32 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 10:51 PM
Cute story (haha). She's very sweet yet evil-looking at the same time. Kind of reminds me of a BJD (ball joint doll) gone bad.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by centime
@Begoth Princess, the Sims2Pack Clean Installer is easy to use, not confusing at all, and free of charge.

Once you open the file in the Installer, you can simply un-select the dress and hair, then install the doll with everything else. It shouldn't be up to the creator to hold our hands, so to speak, by creating a special download for some, and VacuumMelon has provided good instructions regarding what to do with her lovely doll.

You can download the Installer here:

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3

Its not only helpful in this instance, but is an invaluable tool for installing all Sims 2 content.

Thank you, VacuumMelon, for this wonderful doll! She is very well made, and I can't wait to put her into a lot I have that is dedicated to Adele and GOS. It think she will be very happy there.

Nice one.

centime

edited for error correction

Yes your right. I had trouble finding it before with the Clean Installer link but when you posted the new direct link i was able to download and fix the error with ease thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 1:21 AM
She would totally make an awesome ghost! She's just gorgeous! Like those nurses in silent Hill! They totally freak me out!
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 2:33 PM
wow most amazing thing EVER
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 10:21 AM
i was just wondering where u got the objects from in the picture with the sim. they look really cool.

https://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/..._1043648_01.jpg
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 11:06 PM
Hey I tried to get this but it said I need an expansion pack I already have H&M fashion but it still didn't work.
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 11:16 PM
Haha my little sisters name is samantha.EVIL!Lol!
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:31 PM
scary~ thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:34 PM
hi
hi, what do i do on the website with the sims 2 clean installer? help i reaaaly want it
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:45 PM
I cant use the Clean Installer cause i need a program and i cant download it (long story,but its not cause i cant find it) HELP (I have the H&M o.O)
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 12:30 PM
love it!

hi people,call me sunny. im not use to sims2 that much and i have recently purchased sims2 pets. At the moment i've got sims 2 double deluxe and sims 2 pets...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MasterCyclonis1
Hey I tried to get this but it said I need an expansion pack I already have H&M fashion but it still didn't work.

This is weird o.o, I have no idea why it says that. Perhaps you could ask from the help section.

Quote: Originally posted by my_sims_rule_pie
Haha my little sisters name is samantha.EVIL!Lol!

Haha, good for her

Quote: Originally posted by Mualulu
I cant use the Clean Installer cause i need a program and i cant download it (long story,but its not cause i cant find it) HELP (I have the H&M o.O)

If you have H&M, then you don't need clean installer, you can just use the installer that came with the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 8:30 PM
Im DYING to know where I can download the lot she's on in the pictures. Please send me the link!!
Also, amazing job!
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 7:04 PM
I wish I could download this Sim! She is awesome and creepy, but I don't know crap about rar. files. I can only use zip. files! if only I could have this creepy doll Sim. Nice work, though. (If anyone knows how to use the rar. files, please tell me because this sim is AWESOME)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#46 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 7:14 PM
bobe99 - Just click on the "Install Instructions" tab.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 4:59 PM
YAY i can finally get the WICKED dress, H&M Fashion Stuff just came in the post this morning I LUV THE SIMS 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 5:03 PM
I like the long version better, i'm installing H&M now so i'll download this in a sec
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 5:28 PM
and, downloaded! i hope it looks good in the game never played h&m stuff before, i hope the outfits are nice! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 5:32 PM
when i tried to it install it, it said i don't have the expansion packs downloaded, can you tell me what packs i need plz?
Page 2 of 5