Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Builder Stuff

by Buzzler Posted 27th Jul 2011 at 11:55 PM - Updated 25th Jun 2016 at 7:26 PM by Buzzler

166 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 82 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#76 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 6:32 AM
I was just lamenting the fact that there was no setting to keep autoroofs and autorailings turning off! Autoroofs in particular: it doesn't matter how many thousands of houses I make, I *always* forget to turn off autoroofs before I build. The NPC door fix is a lifesaver as well.

I never really thought about the abbreviated cheats, but it's a brilliant time-saver and I know it's going to quickly become one of those mods that I don't know how I lived without for so long.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 4:20 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 2:45 AM
Thanks. his helps me with making my town look more realistic.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 8:39 AM
This seems to work on 1.33 just fine, if anyone is wondering.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#80 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 6:30 PM
Thanks! This is a real godsend--the Auto Roofing was getting on my LAST nerve
Test Subject
#81 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 2:23 PM
I grabbed the "Build/Buy Restriction Choker" to add stoves onto my community lot restaurant. Everything is available and I can add stoves... I just can't use them. It gives me a "no interaction" popup. Anyone getting the stoves to work once added?

I can't be forced to only use the community grill :P
Test Subject
#82 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 7:33 PM
your BuildBuyRestrictionChoker mod isn't functional in my game i don't have the Comunity Objects Tab in Residential Build mode..

i have the same Problem with ALL your mods they do nothing in MY game I don't know why!
do I need another Mod to activate them or is it because of the ney Patches/Updates?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 7:42 PM
I LOVE the short cheats. It makes things so much easier. Thanks! You're awesome!
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 1:54 AM
I've newly installed the diesel stuff update and now the short cheats won't work no more. Does it need to be updated?
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#85 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 7:40 PM
MomentDreams, there are no changes to the related EAxian coding, so I see no reason why it would stop working for you.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#86 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 5:03 AM
Love this mod so much; particularly the build shortcuts. Just curious though, why use tse instead of tce? I will adapt, but that confused me. Thank you!!!
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#87 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thasimniz
Just curious though, why use tse instead of tce?
Oh, derp! Yeah, there's no reason for that other than me having a brainfart.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 7:45 AM
I am using several of these builder mods...love them...thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 6:15 AM
Dude, thank you. These are AMAZING!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:31 AM
I can report that this works fine with 1.38 - just updated and tested it
Yeah

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:32 PM
Thanks,macthekat.
Test Subject
#92 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 2:46 PM
please can you update the mods (no railing for #1 plz!!!!:3T.T) for the 1.38 game version?thanks :3 ^^
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 1:01 PM
You cannot just play test a mod, the code has to be checked.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#94 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 5:38 AM
Thanks for these, they make building so much easier
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 3:00 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for making these awesome mods, I couldn't play without them!!
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 3:34 AM
Is this OK with the 1.39 patch?
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 6:54 AM
Are these compatible with 1.42/Seasons?
I'm going to die without these.
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#98 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 1:09 AM Last edited by coolspear1 : 17th Nov 2012 at 1:33 AM.
Don't know why some people are screeching out for updates like the noisiest hatchlings in the nest. The build/buy choker works exactly as it should in 1.42 Seasons, both on community and residential lots you can still buy and sell all you want. As does the railing disabler and roof disabler work fine. Asking for "confirmation" if it works is a reasonable thing to do. Repeatedly asking, dare it be said demanding, an update only sends out misinformation to other people so they don't download thinking it's broken when it's actually not. Quid pro quo. If you want to recieve good intel you've got to give good intel. So the best intel I can offer is, after six hours of building and buying on many different lot types while exploring the new stuff in Seasons, this mod still works. Hope that helps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:07 AM
I agree with coolspear1 about asking for confirmation and the people who are (for lack of a better term) 'demanding'. All I can say to coolspear1 is:

Thank you for testing and giving us your intel.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#100 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 6:49 AM
Buzzler posted in the comment section or Moar Interactions that he is planning on updating but RL is hectic for him so it may be a bit.
Page 4 of 7