Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 3:42 PM
Default Which Shell Penthouses to Use?
I remember reading that certain high rise shell buildings have broken front doors in them. So which one should I avoid using? Those with missing data boxes that come with them?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 5:09 AM
All have worked for me.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 12:32 PM
There are a couple of shells from Late Night that don't work, mostly variants of the smallest tower shell.

I think the ones that didn't work were a black glass variant, and brown brick version. The issue is that I believe that the LODs for those shells is incomplete, so they end up switching back to the green glass version.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 1:55 PM
@nitromon @daisylee are you guys sure you're not confusing the one's in the library bin with the custom built ones plot down from buydebug?

Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
@nitromon @daisylee are you guys sure you're not confusing the one's in the library bin with the custom built ones plot down from buydebug?

Honestly, I cannot remember, but everything I used worked.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 7:26 AM
Well, certain shells from buydebug have missing doors and from reports I heard Sims unable to enter them.

But I guess that isn't a huge problem, since you're able to tell whether they work or not based if they have the white box indicating missing data where the doors suppose to be.