Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: looking foward to the sims medieval coming out?
yes i am
8 61.54%
no
3 23.08%
notsure
0 0%
hav'nt heard of it
2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 11:25 AM
Default the sims medieval poll
are you looking foward to the sims medieval coming out or not?
Advertisement
#2 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 4:31 PM
wow great but i never heard of it
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 12:57 PM
This Group Needs More Life!!!!!!!!
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:34 AM
ok this group still needs more life
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:28 PM
Is it a sims 3 game? If it is I will not be bothering. I like sims 2 and am sticking to that.
EA should keep doing expansions for sims 2 and stop moving on so quickly. I still want celebrities in my game. :/
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 10:04 AM Last edited by nightwitch : 20th Mar 2011 at 8:43 PM.
an answer
I do not know on the game wedsite they call it the sims 3 medieval orthough the create a sim features are form sims 3 and the graphics quality but i will decdie wither this game is like or better than sims 3. any thing is better than sims 3. wnat any more info look at the sims medieval offical wedsite http://www.ea.com/uk/the-sims-medieval orhttp://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_Medieval.

myslef is looking foward to it when it comes out hope fully i like it more than or as much as sims 2 cos i have been having pordlems with it for a cuople of months now and at this moment in time i cannot get it to doot up. hope this helps you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 10:47 PM
I'm not a fan of The Sims 3. It's badly textured and takes far too long to load just Egypt in The Sims 3 World Adventures
So thumbs down for The Sims 3!! Who's with me?!

~Lila
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:31 PM
ME!!! i hate sims 3 escpallicy late night don't like the vampires and also it is naff comdo of the sims super star and sims 2 nightlife.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:48 PM
Em... Nightwich... There is someone who keeps putting a point to 'Disagree' with you....

Is it you whose doing it or someone else who is stocking you?
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 10:10 PM
i do'nt know but i can have a gusses who by a guess a boy in school might have set up an acconet and keep doing to annoy but thanks for letting me know.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 10:46 AM
Quote:
EA should keep doing expansions for sims 2 and stop moving on so quickly. I still want celebrities in my game. :/

I agree. The Sims 3 is terrible. The Sims 2 was great, realistic, but The Sims 3? Heh! Horrible. Also, if you want celebrities in your game, you could search for it on the Downloads page or go to The Sims 2 website and then search. It is more likely you will get lots of your favourite celebrities there.

Happy Simming!

~Lila
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 11:15 AM
sims medieval is better than sims 3