Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 9:57 PM Last edited by Gothi_family_4ever : 26th Apr 2022 at 8:07 PM.
Sims1 - Christmas postcard collecting!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please notice! If you downloaded the file before the 26.04.22
The 3 postcards with sharky,achie and yetti will made a glich if you buy the postcard in the night ->
I fixed it - so please download the fixed file again (the file that I changes called:
gift_postcard_xmas_10 | gift_postcard_xmas_11 | gift_postcard_xmas_12

Hii you all.
It's been a while sines I created something new to sims1.
I wanted long time to create Christmas postcards and thanks to Corylea from Reddit I finally could do that!

So here is my new creation:

12 new Christmas postcards!:
* Not all 12 postcards will be available every day on every lot, so you will need to travel around the lots and search for all the 12 postcards.
* There are common, rare, ultra-rare and Most-rare postcards.
* Each postcard cost 50 $
* Most of the postcards will give you 5 relationship points when you send them on the mailbox.
* The Most-Rare postcards (there are 3 like this) will give you 7 points relationship points when you send them on the mailbox.

The mailbox:
I made 2 objects - you can install one of them or them both.
1) file called: MailboxVacation
will replace the original mailbox and will let you to send all 12 new postcards to your friends.
You can choose to send a regular postcard (and then dependence on the lot type - beach/forest/snow) your sim will send the right postcard.
And you can choose to send Christmas postcard. Your sims will send them by random.
Just remmebr to click on TAB on the keyboard to see all options:

2) Or you can install only the new mailbox - file called mailboxvacation_02
Graphics by: http://www.somesimthings.com

Maxis Replacemant:
I strongly suggest to install my replacement for maxis postcards because if you wont do that
you will see on "brows" all the new 12 postcards....
And I made it so kids finally can buy postcards too!

It will also let you to buy only one postcard on each lot (it make more sense.)
*A beach postcard on beach lots,
*A forest postcard on forest lots
*A snow postcard on snow lots

Extra Interactions:

1) Find and buy 1 of the 3 postcards with the Mascot face on them.
2) Click on the mascot that his face on your postcard
3) hug him/her
4) Adult can hug too!

DOWNLOAD HERE:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9me2...ds-FIX.zip/file

I hope you enjoy it!