Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:07 AM
Default have you started making a house for your pet
have you started making a house for your pet and it hasnt even came out yet
Advertisement
#2 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:18 AM
Nope.. I can't really see that I'd need to even adjust my houses much to house a pet, but I'm not off on creating a house specifically.. I'll probably play around with that once I get the game.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:29 AM
Admittedly? Yes. -blush- I have one sim who's house I've gotten all prepared to put dog stuff in.
#4 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:00 PM
I've designated rooms in already existing houses for ...pets... ; )
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:02 PM
Aww cute. I cant wait to start making new houses for my little critters :D

bP

Formerly known as boolPropped
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:01 PM
Not yet... In sims 1 I went overboard... there were magic rooms and party rooms and pet rooms and lots of rosebud;!;!;!;! . I dont think I'll go that far this time!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#7 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:05 PM
The only EP I got for Sims 1 was Hot Date. And Nightlife is my fav. so far (though Pets might beat it). Odd how the original EP Ideas seem better than the "new"?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:57 AM
Nope, I'm hoping I'll just be able to adapt the pets to their homes. :D

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#9 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeseisgood
Not yet... In sims 1 I went overboard... there were magic rooms and party rooms and pet rooms and lots of rosebud;!;!;!;! . I dont think I'll go that far this time!

Yay! I wasn't the only one!
I'm going to calm down this time around too. Just put in a few baskets - although I might have problems with my kitchens if I want to put the bowls in there - I use Maxis houses and their Kitchens are always horrible
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:35 AM
iu hvae a few families that i've stopped playing because i want to wait for them to have a pet before they age anymore.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:31 PM
I'll admit something now. I haven't even played the Sims at ALL since it was announced when Pets were coming out. I've been too busy being on the Internet, watching TV, and writing on my new Sim Story.

Anyhoo, no, I haven't created "pet-houses", and I don't think I will until I get the EP (which will be the exact day it comes out!) :D

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 5:48 PM
I've designated which household will get what pets, and I'm trying my best not to play until the EP comes out. So far I have:

Dina Goth: I'll make her a pair of lapdogs of some kind, so she can start a business selling them and pets stuff.

The Brokes: I think I'll get them to move in a large dog stray. Maybe a lab is I see one.

My Lilith/Dirk/Alexander/Beau/Nova/Allegra University house: A tabby called Professor Fluffington the Third.

I haven't chosen anything in stone for the others, but I'm still thinking. But housing? Not until I get the EP and see what requirements the pets need, e.g. object size, movement paths, etc.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Theorist
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:32 PM
I haven't really made houses that are specifically for pet owners, but there are houses that I've downloaded that look a little better for pets than others. I want decent backyards for cats and dogs to run around in, lol. There are definitely some of my own families that could use pets, as well as some of the Maxis ones. Maybe I'll give the Goth family a cat.... :bump:
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:46 PM
The only house I've built specifically for a pet owner is the house I will use for the cat lady. :p
Instructor
#15 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketchy
The only house I've built specifically for a pet owner is the house I will use for the cat lady. :p

Wow, me too! Everyone wants a mad old cat lady!

I think I might well have a whole room for pets things still this time, depends on how much they provide.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:19 PM
I've (finally) made my self-sim, and I will be making my crazy crazy cat lady...eventually, I'll make houses for both so I can move 'em in, and get them all set up and then not play them till I get the EP.

I'm going to start the Legacy Challenge to get my mind off of waiting for the EP. (This time, I will not cheat at all, and I will play all the way through! *wanders off mumbling "I will have selfcontrol, I will have selfcontrol"*)

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Scholar
#17 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM
no i havnt started making home for them though i have thought about what type of families ill want to have pets when it comes out

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#18 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:43 PM
I'm just going to give the sims I already play now and love pets. I don't see why I'd have to do anything special for them.
#19 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM
No, I don't see why, all you need to do is add them in to your house, not make a ginormous room just for them. Also it's two months away and I don't like to think ahead. It ruins how I play my game.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:17 PM
Nope, I'm getting a new computer for my pets to be housed on. I can't see too much renevating for the pets to move in, though. I'm waiting to see how much stuff I can get for them before modifying my sim's houses.

~Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:23 PM
I haven't really created a house for pets,but a lot of the houses I have will get pets and they have room.My Jarone family will get a lot of petties.They have like 3 rooms that are unused.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:45 AM
In the backyard of a house that I am planning to build, will have a little hut in the backyard that has several different rooms for the pets. Then I will put a fence up in the backyard for them to dig and run and play.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiati17
I Have The Perfect Home Set Up For These Cute Babies, Maybe Maxis Or Somebody Might Make Them.The Dogs In The Photos Are Ugly Too Me.
LongHair Chihuahua

Pomeranian

Chihuahua Regular

Well i think ur gonna upset alot of people saying that! i have 2 beautiful chihuahua's and im proud to have the smallest dog in the world, plus there not ugly!

I haven't build a house reason is i can't build one ha ha! but ive download some nice houses :bump:
Scholar
#24 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:32 PM
ive been thinking about it ...ill prolly have to rework all my families since most of them are on small lots (jiust keep adding to teh home insted of buying large lots) so the pets dont have an outdoor space in many cases so i might rework those before the game gets here ...that assumign i wont just wipe all my neighborhoods first that is lol i do that often enough anyways..but ill have to run thru them with SimPE to see if any cas sims i made should be in body shop first lol (im so gla di was told abotu that gleee) srry about the off topic ness of that last part =]

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#25 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:37 PM
I've added on rooms on my mansions and I've even started a Pet Shelter in my neighborhood. I'm all set for Pets.
Page 1 of 2