Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 11:12 AM
Default Family Fun
Hi guys, I have a question. I KNOW that its a RULE not to ask for codes/passwords and/or links of tha game and additions and stuffs, so I wont ask about it. But I must ask you is there anyone who has or makes FAMILY FUN STUFF cloth and/or objects from that stuff ? Also I want to download one home which (I saw) has the globe (which you can only find in FFS). Since I do not have FFS, will I have the globe if I donwload that house?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 11:24 AM
You will not have the globe if you do not have the SP. The game either leaves out the globe altogether when you install or converts it to something else.

BTW, it's perfectly fine to ask about CC here except you need to use the WCIF forum, not this one, which is the general discussion forum.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 1:07 PM
MTS doesn't allow downloads of items which are included in EPs/SPs without you needing to buy that SP (if that makes sense).

In any case any objects based on objects from this stuff pack usually rely on the in-game files, so they won't work without that stuff pack.

You can buy the stuff packs these days for a couple of £, $, whatever your currency is in second hand stores or on the amazon, ebay marketplaces and similar. Or you could contact EA and see if you have any luck with getting the Ultimate Collection.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 1:30 PM
You can still get the UC from Origin for free, that includes every EP and SP.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 1:50 PM
I'm pretty sure there are CC globes out there that don't require Family Fun Stuff to work in your game.