Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 2:10 AM
Default Saving a redecorated Bluewater Village
Yesterday I was fiddling about with the Bluewater Shopping district attached to my Desiderata Valley neighbourhood, and ended up redecorating most of the terrain ( I haven't touched or loaded any families or stores )
I'd like to be able to use this version of Bluewater for all of the S2 Neighbourhoods, but I'm not sure if it's possible to save it.
I googled it but couldn't find anything in relation to saving the redecorated BV shopping district. Is it possible to do this? And if so, where would I find the district and where would I put it to replace the current plain version of the district attached to all my other hoods ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 11:43 AM
I think once a hood is already attached as a subhood, it's not possible to make it into a new subhood template. You have to do that with it setup as a main hood and then convert it (the process looked very complicated).

OTOH HoodReplace might work? I can't remember whether that transfers hood deco as well, or just the structure (roads and elevation) of a hood.

If it does, you'd need a main hood with your decorated Bluewater attached. Then just add the regular Bluewater to any new hood, and use HoodReplace to replace the new/clean Bluewater with your decorated version.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 4:46 AM
I will look into giving that a go, thanks very much for the help !

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive