Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#701 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:42 AM
It's been a long time since I wrote the story, but I think I mentioned that Dorian and Violet's relationship had fizzled and she was no longer a part of his life. I didn't include her in the "Where Are They Now?" bit, if that's what you mean. So hmm...now I'm wondering too lol!

By the way, thank you to whomever fixed my story so that the chapters show up at the side. I love the new feature, but wasn't quite sure how to do it myself. So if a moderator or someone did it for me (I'm not sure if it's automatic or not?), thanks!
Advertisement
#702 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 5:08 AM
Oh man! I loved this Story.

Hey Sim Sagas, do you have any more stories planned?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#703 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 9:01 AM
I have lots of ideas for stories, but to be honest, I'm not sure if/when I'll get them posted. I'm just not as into The Sims (or writing!) as I used to be. I might try to get one story posted before the end of the summer...we'll see!
retired moderator
#704 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim Sagas
By the way, thank you to whomever fixed my story so that the chapters show up at the side.

Our lovely site owner Delphy created the new story viewing format If you already had the chapters labeled (via the subject line), your chapters were compiled automatically.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#705 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 10:42 PM
Awesome! Now that I understand how it works it might not be so intimidating to use lol
Instructor
#706 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:24 PM
lol, i started to read on this yesterday! And i couldn't stop. I have read this story and some other stories on this forum, and there are many great storytellers, so are you Sim Sagas. I was wondering about poor Elizabeth, she is way too fat, how on earth do you make her that big? Is this a skin from one of the adult sites? Sorry if this is asked before, my eyes are burning after reading all this, lol.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#707 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 9:54 PM
Thanks for the kind words, sakrayami. You can download meshes to make your sims different sizes. The one I used for Elizabeth is by martaxl: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/martaxl
Lab Assistant
#708 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:43 PM
great story keep up the good work!
Page 29 of 29