Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#1526 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 4:15 PM
It was a good story, one I enjoyed reading immensely and got the giggles everytime you updated!!
I hope you write more stories!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1527 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 5:50 PM
:cry
great ending sam
I will miss those guys....
and congrats on finishing your story!
Mine really has no end in sight at the moment:P
Field Researcher
#1528 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:05 PM
Aw, I'm going to miss those guys! I like the way you ended it, back to the real world!
Inventor
#1529 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:49 PM
Awww, I will really miss this story... But I think people will love re-reading it over and over. :D
So, do we get them for download now? *hopes*
Top Secret Researcher
#1530 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:31 PM
First, congratulations. Very large project, is over, must be a mindnumbingly huge relief.
Second, condolences, I'm sure that you've gotten super attached to this and it smarts a mite to say toodle-oo.
Third- thankies, 'twas a pleasure to read, and I'm very glad you wrote it.
Fourth- LOL. Speaks for itself
Fifth- Boredom, is induced by a meticulous and serious comment like this, so to close my little speech.

Write another story, and happy simsing starwyn!

EDIT: Fifteen hundred posts? Damn....

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#1531 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:35 PM
Awesome
OMG that was a great story :frog: :frog: :banana: anyway i am sort of sad that u finished it :sniper: :sniper: :disgust: but it was one of the best on s2c that i have ever read :bow2: :bow2: and i hope u start a story soon
Test Subject
#1532 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:24 AM
Im so sad its over! I've been reading it since the beginning and and loved it the whole time!
Thanks for taking the time to write a hilarious story for us to read Starwyn
..maybe we'll see another one?

Forum Resident
#1533 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 2:09 AM
Oh, no...it's over.

Well, it was highly enjoyable while it lasted; especially the frat house scenes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1534 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 4:37 AM
Big hugs everyone *insert group hug emoticon*
It was hard for me to bring this to an end and to say goodbye to the same sims i've been playing for over a year..lol how sad. I immediately deleted my sims 2 folder and started the game afresh...i now only have 8 folders in my downloads folder! So i know exactly what's in there now
I did however, package my sims and some lots, just in case. Since they are not 'beautiful' sims i will not be uploading them anywhere so if anyone does want any just send me a pm and i will happily send them to you
Lot's of love
xx

PS: As for writing another story...who knows? I'm not a writer, as you can probably tell so for me to write something worth reading well...we'll see Maybe i'll do one of those little legacy things like Aijux...
Forum Resident
#1535 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:01 AM
Oh, sad it had to end, well it was good while it went Hope you do contiune writing other stories thought.
Lab Assistant
#1536 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:26 PM
Aww... I'm sad. I had a great time reading this story, so thank you!! You're an excellent writer with a great sense of humor!! Any other stories coming from you soon? Either way, congrats on finishing this story!! I've never been able to!
Scholar
#1537 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 1:48 PM
Aww... thanks for writing a great story, you've kept alot of people entertained for a year .
Inventor
#1538 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 6:26 PM
Yay! You know, starwyn, you could upload them to a free file host like mediafire or box.net I think that might be easier on you.
Anywayz, you deserve a break from writing for a while. Just go have fun in your game! Stories can come later.
#1539 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 9:20 PM
I really enjoyed your story, and I agree, now you need to have fun with your game. But if you come up with another story, I'll read it for sure!
Lab Assistant
#1540 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:45 PM
Your story was always a joy to read and offered a lot of great laughs! Enjoy playing your new families .
Test Subject
#1541 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:12 AM
I loved this story and it was one of the best I've read.
Hopefully you'll write more stories
Mad Poster
#1542 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:01 AM
The end? I must have really liked this story .... after reading all of the chapters, my first reaction was, "So soon?" You've been writing this a long time! Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
#1543 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 9:37 AM
Oh. What a sad ending... It's really sad that they figured out that Sims City is too strange for them to live in After all, we all live there..

But ok, thank you for this amazing story!
#1544 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 11:59 AM
:doh I don't believe it - I finally get a chance to come back to my computer (husband was doing a full on Gloria Swanson at the weekend as he wasn't well) and I find that the best story I ever read here has finished!

Well, if it had to end, you picked a fantastic way to do it. I loved the idea of them going back to the 'normal' world. When you first spoke about ending it I was worried that you would have to kill off the 'olds' and I really didn't want that. This way was much better. I do hope you get inspired to write another story soon - you have some great ideas and I love the way you describe the madness that abounds in the sims world.

Thanks again for entertaining me for all this time :wavegbye:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1545 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:14 PM
Aww, i think i love reading all your comments more than you all liked reading my story!

I never intended on killing Emalita but killing Dave crossed my mind. Couldn't bring myself to do it...how attached we get to our pixelated simmies lol.

I didn't really want to bring the grim reaper into the story, or the hula dancers as they were just way too far fetched...yes i know but even moreso than sims themselves...i even thought the plantism was stretching it and i wasn't touching on vampires and zombies!!
There really is a lot i didn't cover but they were little things that never found a place anywhere and i think the story had run it's course

Thinkin' about doing it all over again with sims 3 though LOL when it's all new.

Anyway, thanks again, so much. Your comments have meant so much to me
:grouphug:

If anyone's interested you can find Brandon here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?19vmxanwchm
and Keira here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ztyuwhneczc

Assuming i've done it right
Page 62 of 62